Welcome to Gaia! ::

Half-Blood Hill || Camp Half-Blood

Back to Guilds

This roleplay guild is for all demigods and all crazy fans of Percy Jackson! 

Tags: Percy Jackson, Greek Mythology, Role play, Mount Olympus, Gods 

Reply Half-Blood Hill || Camp Half-Blood
Big Mouth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

itskatielove

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:53 pm
i got mine like four days after it came out biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:54 pm
Silenaa
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Silenaa
Oh dear. Isn't this a quite... fascinating conversation. sweatdrop

my conversation with Hinata?
if it's about that it's because we are both in Drama Club at our school and we play this improv. (improvisation) game called Mill About and what you do is that there are 2 people who stand on stage and tell you what to do.. but you have to be silent and do what the people say so if they say "NO BONES" you have to drop to the floor and act like you have no bones! it's A LOT of fun! biggrin

That sounds like fun eek I'm going to try it sometime haha.

you should! too bad you didn't live in the same town as hinata and I! if you did then you would be able to go to our school and witness all the improv. games at Drama Club in real life! they are so much fun!.. hmm maybe I should video tape a Drama Club meeting one day..  

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

Silenaa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:01 pm
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Silenaa
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Silenaa

if it's about that it's because we are both in Drama Club at our school and we play this improv. (improvisation) game called Mill About and what you do is that there are 2 people who stand on stage and tell you what to do.. but you have to be silent and do what the people say so if they say "NO BONES" you have to drop to the floor and act like you have no bones! it's A LOT of fun! biggrin

you should! too bad you didn't live in the same town as hinata and I! if you did then you would be able to go to our school and witness all the improv. games at Drama Club in real life! they are so much fun!.. hmm maybe I should video tape a Drama Club meeting one day..

That would be awesome! :'D And I thought you meant Drama class or something, not Drama Club! But the Drama Club is even cooler. gonk (I was going to join this year, but I dropped out of doing it and ran to my school's library to pick up the Lost Hero book that I ordered because I wanted to be the first in my school to touch it besides the librarian, haha. The one I bought didn't get signed by Rick Riordan. crying Boo, I was hoping I had one of the first 3,000 copies.) And I like your inside jokes. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:08 pm
Silenaa
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Silenaa
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Silenaa

That would be awesome! :'D And I thought you meant Drama class or something, not Drama Club! But the Drama Club is even cooler. gonk (I was going to join this year, but I dropped out of doing it and ran to my school's library to pick up the Lost Hero book that I ordered because I wanted to be the first in my school to touch it besides the librarian, haha. The one I bought didn't get signed by Rick Riordan. crying Boo, I was hoping I had one of the first 3,000 copies.) And I like your inside jokes. xD

oh no! Drama CLUB! a club is WAY better than a class like you said!
oh and poor you!! my friend has the book and she keeps spoiling it for me, I don't have it yet! D:
yea, all of my inside jokes are awesome! like Taylor Swift!! or like Courtney's Tennis Grunt (that was a fun one! xD)!! umm, what other ones have been said in this guild? have I said the one about the art history teacher coffee?.. I think I have.. not sure though..  

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

Javier Cross
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:00 pm
Silenaa
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Silenaa

Your name, again, Silenaa? gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:07 pm
Javier Cross
Silenaa
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Silenaa

but that is her name!! (I think.. am I right? now I'm not so sure! D: )  

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

Javier Cross
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:12 pm
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Javier Cross
Silenaa
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Silenaa

That makes two of us. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:31 pm
Javier Cross
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Javier Cross
Silenaa
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Silenaa

owhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! good thing that no one knows my real name! it would be too confusing! (all though you all will soon..(part of my evil plan muahaha))  

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

itskatielove

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:12 pm
Javier Cross
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Javier Cross
Silenaa
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Silenaa

...three...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:16 pm
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Javier Cross
Silenaa
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Silenaa

It is my name, without the extra a :'D
My older sister's name is Sabrena!
My mother felt like switching it up so instead of Sabrina she made her name Sabrena and instead of Selena she made it Silena. o___e But I'm not complaining, I get to be a book character. Sort of.  

Silenaa
Crew

U h h d o r a b l e e
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:22 am
Silenaa
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Javier Cross
Silenaa
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Silenaa

My mother felt like switching it up so instead of Sabrina she made her name Sabrena and instead of Selena she made it Silena. o___e But I'm not complaining, I get to be a book character. Sort of.

sounds like fun.. I was named after my grandmother >.< and my little cousin (she is a big brat and I hate her because she is evil) has almost the same name as me except her name ends with an i instead of an a.. when I'm old enough I'm definitely changing my name!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:45 am
Silenaa
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Javier Cross
Silenaa
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Silenaa

You get to share the same first name as the late Miss Beauregard(who may or may not be...well, i'd dare not say it outright, but i will however say that she resembles beautiful princesses and that her father owns a candy store, and just leave it at that!) and that in itself is worthwhile, is it not? redface  

Javier Cross
Crew

Silenaa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:53 pm
Javier Cross
Silenaa
Xxpandas_say_rawrxX
Javier Cross
Silenaa

You get to share the same first name as the late Miss Beauregard(who may or may not be...well, i'd dare not say it outright, but i will however say that she resembles beautiful princesses and that her father owns a candy store, and just leave it at that!) and that in itself is worthwhile, is it not? redface

redface ... whee ... 4laugh ... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:41 pm
Excuse me... i'm way prettier then her in my opinin cause everyone calls me a princess... and only 1 person called her a princess...

stare  

itskatielove

Half-Blood Hill || Camp Half-Blood

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas