Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:42 pm
Kenden watched Hikuro leave. Finally. He thought and pulled her in close to him as a slow waltz came on. He started to dance with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:51 pm
Kairi glanced over to where Hikuro went one more time before looking at Kenden. "Where'd you pick up dancing?" she asked, looking for something to talk about.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:55 pm
"Younger sisters wanted to take ballroom dancing. Three guesses who became their practice partner?" Her said as he spun her around. "They stopped when kala was born though, they wanted to spend time with her. I was glad at the time but now I really miss it." He told her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:14 pm
Kairi laughed a little. "That's pretty funny." She paused for a second before saying, "A childhood friend of mine happened to live in high society, so I learned from him. I don't get a lot of practice, though. Unfortunately, a lot of the parties and stuff are full with people trying to take advantage of me to get to my friend, so I'm a bit picky about my partners." She smiled at him before looking over at the entrance again. She looked down for a moment, thinking, before leading them to a stop. "I'm sorry, but I think I'm going to go check on Hikuro. I hope that's okay..."  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:19 pm
Meryl continued scanning the inhabitants of the room. She spotted someone familar in the room, dancing with some unknown guy. What is Kairi doing here? I thought that only Hikuro, Jet and Jake were on this one. She pointed towards Kairi and Meryl's shadow joined with Kairi's.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:24 pm
Kenden smiled and nodded fearin his voice would give it away that he really didn't want to let her go look for him. He walked her off the dance floor and sat with his sister who was drinking one of the drinks Hikuro had brought over.

Misty walked back to her seat and sat down, drinking the punch she had gotten. She was swaying to the music a little.  

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:29 pm
"I'll be right back, okay?" Kairi said, giving them both her best smile before heading toward the courtyard.

(Leaving Ballroom)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Aryn continued to look around. He saw Sayu and Raylin at a table together, talking and glancing at him. He ignored them and caught sight of Misty sitting alone. He gave her a little wave of his hand before turning his attention elsewhere.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:37 pm
Kala looked at him after Kairi left and then looked down. She got up holding her empty cup. "I'm going to get more." She said before running off. He sighed and watched the people on the dance floor.

Misty saw Aryn wave at her and gave a smiple smile and waved back.  

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:45 pm
Aryn sat for another minute before suddenly getting up. He started walking toward the refreshment table but paused for a second. Turning to Meryl he said, "I'm getting a drink. Want anything while I'm up?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:55 pm
"Yeah, let me have something soft." Meryl stayed staring into space, focusing on nothing.  

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:59 pm
"Soft?" asked Aryn. After a moment he shrugged and went to where the drinks were.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:00 pm
Kala found the punch and reached up, standing on her tip toes to fill her cup. Kenden watched her but knew that if he tried to help her, she'd get mad so he just watched to mak sure she didn't fall.

Misty leaned her arms on the table and closed her eyes listening to the songs playing and was humming along to ones she knew or swaying with ones she didn't.  

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:09 pm
Aryn reached the table and saw a little girl trying to reach the big pitcher of fruit punch. He shook his head and went up behind her. "Watch it, squirt. You're going to hurt yourself." He reached over and grabbed the pitcher in front of her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:23 pm
"I'm not a squirt." She said just loud enough for him to hear. She put her hand on him and sent shocks of electricy at him hoping to make him spill the pitcher on himself. Then fell over and yelled out crying. "He pushed me!!" She yelled hoping someone would hear her.

Kenden shook his head watching what was going on he decided that she could deal with it herself and got up to see why Kairi was taking so long.((to courtyard))  

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

Party places/ festival courtyards

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out