Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:29 am
Jake took the hit and turned to face Misty head-on. "Girl, you are just adding fuel to the fire, and that goes for the both of us." Jake tlits his head towards Aryn. "Do you know how old Aryn and I are?" Jake didn't bother waiting for a response. "He is 19 and I am 21. That doesn't set us far apart, and last I checked, 19 is an adult."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:15 pm
Aryn was caught by surprised at Misty's sudden protective outburst. He got unsteadily to his feet and put a hand on her shoulder. "Cool it, Misty. Now's not a good time for your other side to come out," he said gently, before turning his eyes toward Jake. "I hate to say it, but he's right. This isn't about the shitty assistant thing, I don't plan on doing it regardless of what happens. It's just I'm an idiot when it comes to fighting. Sorry but once it starts, I don't know the meaning of surrender," he said as he tried to gently push her out of the way. He looked back at her and gave a quick smile. "But, you know...Thanks for caring." He turned back to Jake. "Whenever you're ready," he told him. He was tired and hurting but there was a fire in his eyes.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:23 pm
Misty rolled her eyes and stepped o of the way. "Fine, if you two want to be idiots go ahead. If you get killed it's not my problem Aryn. My other side might care about you but I don't so knock yourself out." She said as she sat down on the floor against the wall.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:19 pm
"I am suprised that you can still stand. You have some potential." Jake now put himself in a wrestling square stance with his elbows in tight. "I think I'll finish this with one more move."  

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:43 pm
"I take pain pretty well. You can thank my dad for that," said Aryn. He had known he would lose the fight before it even started and had accepted that the moment he threw the first kick. He didn't know this fighting style nor the one Jake had used before. At this point, he was just more curious to see what Jake was going to do. "Alright, let's see it."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:53 pm
Jake started with a shot with his arms spread wide. He knew that preforming the move improperly would be dangerous, but his opponent was a rookie. He traped both of Aryn's arms at the hip and locked one leg behind Aryn's leg and rushed into Aryn with his shoulder, forcing him off balance and sent his head rushing straight for the floor.  

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

flapjack0316

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:54 pm
''Things are getting heated here lets go.'' said Tae . [Tae and Taraji exit infirmary ]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:02 pm
Trapped and unable to do anything, Aryn could only think 'Oh, s**t.' before his head slammed into the floor, knocking him instantly unconscious.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:22 pm
Jake released Aryn and let the rest of his body hit the floor. "Girl, I think you should leave. This guy will be here for a while." Jake picked Aryn up and hoisted him over his shoulder and carried him over to a bed and laid him down.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:38 pm
"Well done, you knocked a student out. Good job teach." She said to him. "Well since the entertainment is over I'm done." She said not even paying attention to what Jake had said. She shifted back. She shook her head and walked over to the bed and kissed Aryn on the cheek. "I'd rather just stay here. If that's okay?" She asked. "I don't have anything better to do anyways."  

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:43 pm
"I was just showing him what he could be." Jake walked around and began to straighten things up. "If you want to say then you can, but I'll be sure to tell my assistant about your little 'kind act' you gave him." Jake grabbed his sword from the ceiling and walked over to the side of Aryn's bed. "Looks like I'll have another student to teach." He said as he stood over Aryn.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:06 pm
She blushed and looked down. "Do you have too?" She asked, a little embarrassed.  

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:17 pm
Jake smiled as he heard the question. "Well if you become one of my students at the dojo, I might just forget what happened."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:32 pm
Misty looked at him. "I don't like fighting though." She said to him.  

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:36 pm
"Believe me, there is more to martial arts than just fighting. And whats more, you'll get to be with your boyfriend, won't you?" Jake smiled again as he restedhis hand on Misty's shoulder.  
on campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff