Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~out of character chat area~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:48 pm
Tell who, that?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:53 pm
When Hughes comes to the train station with a message from roy, "Don't go dieing under my command. Your enough of a pain witohut the paper work."
Ed: Fine tell him, "Im'm not dieing before you do you morally bankrupt colonel with a god complex."

It was on just a little bit ago that part it was. Oh how I love the lastest episode. I belive that's what they said. sorry I write little script things sort of fanfiction things for fullmetal alchemist and gundam seed. it's a habit me and emily have. We get bored we write our little fanfics.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:56 pm
I like Ed's reply to Hughes.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:58 pm
of course. I love how Ed and Roy hate each other. I get bored and somehow lines from the show get burned into my head, it's weird...anyways what happened to the RP?  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:01 pm
Writers block atm.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:04 pm
aw, I have so many ideas right now too.....mostly involving me yelling at everyone but that a good basic idea for my person after all they didn't follow her order, scar escaped, and yeah so she has a good reason to yell at everybody right now.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:07 pm
Me too, wondering if I should have Matt get court martialed and sent to prison or what not. He did save the Furer's life kinda but he also saved Scar's. There's a back story to it, more than his father having an Ishbal friend...it's slightly more complex and I'm trying to fit it all together.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:11 pm
Well let's see....I wanna try and help get some ideas flowing but mine right now are probably a bit too weird. Anyways....if anything we could at least get Matt's reastion or something. I wanna yell at Roy! Sorry just thinking about the episode the old furer from the show let's him get away. I agree with Riza he does need to get punished every once and a while. No wonder he's overly confident.  

elegantdemonofpoop

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:19 pm
Mr. M-san where are you?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:35 pm
Sorry all gotta go. I remembered I'm going to a movie(I think) with Emmi! Then over to her house. So I"m not sure when I'll be on tomorrow. Anyway I must go. (actully I don't have to more like there's nothing to do right now not for me anyways.) Besides me must enjoy the not so awful drawing of Ed...evne tohugh Ed wouldn't wear a tux.....and his hair isn't in a braid..... sweatdrop yeah. Okay then later.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:57 pm
Well Since I'm bored (no one on sad ) I might as well tell ya that I really am an Alchemist...And no...I havent made base metals into gold....yet...but I am trying to Conjure up a non toxic form of Mercury,which the process at the moment is really slow sweatdrop all the damn chemical mixing and all so..I am infact Nicknamed Azoth...which means (the planet )Mercury. I mean....wouldnt anyone want to play with the Liquid metal?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:00 pm
Shadow of Fire
Well let's see....I wanna try and help get some ideas flowing but mine right now are probably a bit too weird. Anyways....if anything we could at least get Matt's reastion or something. I wanna yell at Roy! Sorry just thinking about the episode the old furer from the show let's him get away. I agree with Riza he does need to get punished every once and a while. No wonder he's overly confident.
Something tells me that being Roy was a bad Idea....at the moment sweatdrop  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:09 pm
huh what. Sorry not paying attention. xp mine minds not working right now. The movie was sold out...that was depressing on the bright side we got Gundam Seed volume 4 yay! Sorry random.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:06 pm
Where is everybody?! stressed  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:04 am
being depressed after seeing the ending of Fullmetal Alchemist and the Broken Angel. God that's the most depressing ending I have ever seen! It's like....sad....well part of it was pretty....than agian it was sad too. So not cool. *cries*  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff