Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Full Metal Alchemist RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:05 pm
*Nes went into Kasumi's office, still with his sunglasses on* anything else needed to be done? I dont have anymore paperwork...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:09 pm
"No, you may take the day off if you want." Kasumi closed her eyes her head rested against the back of the chair basking in the sun(remember she's turned away from the door and nes)  

elegantdemonofpoop

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:18 pm
(I know... hehe... love the sig. lol))
*Nes lightly said* thank you... I'll see you later  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:23 pm
(Indeed)"see ya." Kasumi waved her hand making sre it was visible gesturing 'goodbye' as she opened her eyes some and yawned. "Stupid work.."  

elegantdemonofpoop

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:26 pm
*Nes walked out the door of the building and when he got back to his apartment he fed Guan then went to sleep on his bed*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:30 pm
Kasumi wrote a note saying, 'I'm taking the rest of the day of, leave paperwork on the desk. don't touch my stuff, and don't complain about me leaving or else.' Then she grabbed her laptop put it in her bag and and walked out of the headquarters. She walked down the streets it felt weird to be outside after soo long inside.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:47 pm
*Nes was heading back to the office when he saw Kasumi leaving* so you ARE taking the day off *he laughed a bit then he said* I'll take care of everything... if you trust me that is *he now had a curious look on his face*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:51 pm
"Don't worry, I told them to send the work to my e-mail. I can finish it at home that way. Besides I'm a little worried about Joy, she doens't like it when I'm gone for long periods of time." Kasumi yawned and cracked her neck, "Besides I ned a nap on something softer then my desk." Kasumi smiled and snickered slightly.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:58 pm
well if anything happens I got it covered... the only concern you should have is Mustang *he laughed then opened the door to the academy* if you need anything call my cell... you have the number right?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:06 pm
"Mustang knows now if he's does turn work in on time fully completed what will happen. " Kasumi smiled as she walked over waving, "See ya."  

elegantdemonofpoop

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:11 pm
later *Nes called back then entered his office and began on the bunch of paper work he had on his desk. He took out a headset with music in it and started listening to some of his favorite songs* I hope she doesnt see this... it might get taken away *he looked around then continued writing pretty quickly on his paperwork*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:15 pm
Kasumi came to her house, it was a slightly large house, as she walked in her dog, Joy, came up and greeted her. Joy's tail was wagging as her barks could easily be heard. Kasumi knelt down and petted Joy on the head. After a little time with Joy she went to her study. The room was filled with books, mostly on differnt types of alchemy, the military's history, and things along those lines. She went to the couch pulling out her laptop and opening up her work files and began on her report.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:19 pm
*Nes placed the first load of paperwork on Kasumis desk and saw the note* heh... she barely trusts anyone *he laughed a bit then went back to listening to his music and continued on his paperwork while taking breaks and looking stuff up on his computer then would go back to his paperwork a few minutes later*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:27 pm
Kasumi sighed and looked at Joy. She got up and grabbed joy smiling. She went abd opened her bag putting in her laptop then Joy, luckly Joy was still really small and actully didn't mind. She zipped up most of it but not all the way. Then she made her way back to headquaters. When she got there she went to ther office noticing the paperwork. Kasumi closed the door behind her and set Joy on the floor. Joy ran around in circles around the desk. Kasumi went and sat down making sure not to hit Joy and began to read through the paperwork.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Capturedtorture

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:31 pm
*Nes looked really scared when Kasumi passed his office and was suprised she didnt see him listening to music... after taking a deepbreath... he went back to doing his paperwork and in about one minute, he took more into her office, he hid the music player in one of the droors of his desk, he entered Kasumi's office and acted suprised to see her* hey... you came back? must have not seen you since I was doing my paperw-- *Joy ran under him and Nes fell down, dropping the paper so it scattered all over the room* ahhhh... *he groaned* I'll get it... *he groaned again and started picking up the papers*  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff