Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
bounty on your head! [Private Hunter Mission] Complete Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e
Partner: Texas

I had been led astray with no hope to be found
My heart withered away and I fell to the ground
Then I heard a voice within the blowing of the wind

User Image

Do you remember the time our tears fell down from the sky
Someday soon when I'm gone never think that I'll neglect you
For the pain that I've sealed away in your heart will protect you

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai eventually made it to the front and paid for her own books. They were placed in a bag for her and with that, she walked towards the exit and waited out front for Aiko to follow. She pulled out her list again and skimmed it over. "Couple more things now..." she muttered to herself before a portal opened right underneath where she was holding the bag of books. She dropped it into the portal and it would land in her room back at her territory. It closed then and she slipped the list she had back into her pocket.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:17 pm
User Image

-"Sweetheart, I'm the one who breaks hell lose"-
╔══════════════╗
Akio Katashi
╚══════════════╝

After a few more pages, Akio would spot Mirai by counter where she paid her books. Placing his latest lecture on one of the stands, Akio made sure to follow up Mirai. Although Mirai looked pretty healthy right now, He was worried some "mysterious" wound would happen on her.
"Alright, so, where are we heading now?"
Akio paused, and observed Mirai. From head to toe, holding onto his chin with a hand while the other supported said hand's elbow.
"Hmm...."
Akio appeared to be in deep thought.
"I just realized..."
His sight upon her became more serious, before sparkles could be spot around his face.
"You're actually pretty cute~<3"
Akio grinned, since the thought of Mirai plotting stuff for their aniversary, plus spoiling this boyfriend of hers with novels, and doing fitness routines to keep herself in shape... maybe also for the boyfriend's sake was actually an adorable quality. So, the word cute was used instead of adorable. Since Akio now saw Mirai as an attempt partner towards mr Lucky boy.
And without a second he extended his fist on her direction, with a proud thumb up high.
"Very well I shall help you on your romantic quest! I, the great Akio, shall ensure your afternoon is nothing less than perfect"

[❖] OoC:

sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai glanced over at Akio as he came out "The butcher shop... The market has nice food but sometimes their meat isn't as good. The butcher I go to has some pretty high quality stuff for a good price. After that I'm gonna get lunch and then head home." Mirai was about to walk but then she saw Akio scanning her from head to toe. She cocked her head to the side before he suddenly complimented her. Mirai paused for a moment as he said he would assist her before speaking "Where did all that come from all of a sudden?"

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:28 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Akio Katashi
╚══════════════╝

As Mirai commented about the butcher shop, Akio nodded.
"Ah, we can't forget about the proteins now do we?"
He broke into laughter shortly after as Mirai asked where did his words came from, more likely an explanation.
Akio calmed himself down and was about to pet her head, which gave him a short reminder she asked not to do that, so, pet her shoulder instead.
"Well, I just realize how caring you are towards mr. Lucky boy..."
Given he didn't knew Texas's name was, he went for nicknames already.
"'I think it's pretty sweet of you. You know... looking after the aniversary, trying to cook something nice for him. Don't think I didn't notice you flustered while asking that person at the library to sign you that piece of literature. You flustered while looking at the autograph, not at the person who gave it..."
He grinned as he hugged her to the side.
"you were thinking about him don't you? heh"
It was actually nice to see her on such high spirits. Well at least for as much as he was able to spend time with her.
"I think it's cute. All you do for him, you know? It's admirable even tehehe"
The hug tightened just a little more so he could squeeze her for a bit, before letting her go, and get some air while she was at it.
"So, I decided I wish to support this. I don't really know you that much, but I like what I see so far."
Akio grinned.
"You deserve this, and the Great Akio will make sure of it!"
Then, he would strike an epic pose while pointing towards heavens.
"Now Hope, let us get the butcher shop goodies for your fated soulmate's feast!"

[❖] OoC:

sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai blushed slightly as Akio explained why he complimented her. She began walking then "Well yeah... He... Texas is someone I care a lot about. Even before we began dating her was a very precious person to me. He was there for me when not many were... and he helped me through my struggles even when that meant putting his own emotions to the side," Mirai explained. "I really want to tell him... to show him how much I appreciate him. I figured our anniversary is a very good time to show that." While walking, she looked to the side, running a hand through her hair as she felt a bit embarrassed for just flat out explaining her feelings like that to someone she hadn't even known for a few hours.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:50 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Akio Katashi
╚══════════════╝

As Mirai began to blush, Akio grinned as he knew he had hit the right spot. It would actually be kind of embarrassing if she told him he was wrong. But good luck was on his side this time. Always trust your flirt intuition.
"Ah, so he's Texas...I mean, not everyone would talk about their couples by their surname ... It's..rather unique, never heard of that name before."
It was a quick comment, since Mirai would keep talking about this soul mate he had yet to meet. Still, the smiles between the pauses, how she played with her lips every time she mentioned his name. She seemed really into this guy. Which was a good sign, at last on his eyes. Now Akio hopped this Texas boy was worth all this penthouse of doting which was Mirai.
As she kept speaking, she mentioned a few of this person's qualities. Akio nodded every now and then, so far so good, he could respect Texas so far.
"Very well, seems like a good man Hope."
She would then explain she wished with all her heart to show him how much she appreciates him. At this Akio stopped walking, once more before pointing at the ceiling, more likely to emphasize on something.
"Yeah about that, keep the handcuffs out from it... not sure he would appreciate it... unless he's into that."
A short joke regarding his latest literary experience at the library, trying to ease her up, since Mirai appeared to have a dificult time handling their situation just now. Must be hard to speak openly to other people, so why not get her some slack and let her pick on him as the pervy guy for still having those thoughts on his mind.
Should she follow and tease him or just laugh, it would be worth for Akio, if not, it would be an awkard silence and would most likely explain it was all a bad joke.
"However..."
This time he would be serious about his words.
"I belive you could show it just how much he means to you by smiling. Call me old fashioned. But I think if you keep smiling, even if it embarrasses you, it would be well received on his eyes. You're actually pretty when you smile. So I assume he would notice this. After all. He saw you during your struggles. And put his hands on the fire so you could get through it, didn't he? I'm almost sure he did it so he could see that smile of yours. In fact, I bet If you manages to smile during this whole anniversary event. You'll have him pay more attention to you. He'll be curious. And happy. Because he'll get the many gifts you've prepared for him, but most importantly, because he'll see that smile he risked himself for."
Akio chuckled.
"If not, you can call it on me, and I'll cover your next date. Just name the place, and what you want to have with Texas and I'll have everything reserved. Teheh, I'll even let you pick the handcuffs"
He snickered that last comment.

[❖] OoC:

sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai stopped when Akio stopped walking before she began laughing at his handcuff comment "Well... I don't think he is into that... maybe. Not sure," she replied with a slight teasing tone. She turned and walked again. "I know small actions can say a lot... Still I feel like I should do more for him. He has been through a lot at well... and sometimes I feel like my drama ends up taking over so he can't focus on his own struggles. I want to be someone confident and strong enough to be leaned on... same as how I can lean on him..." Mirai explained. She looked like she was about to say more, but caught herself and stopped. She did muffled a laugh though as he brought up the handcuff thing again.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:35 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Akio Katashi
╚══════════════╝

Akio gasped as if mentally saying. "NO WAY!!" when she teased him back with her remark on the handcuffs. chuckling shortly after, it was quite entertaining and relieving see her more like... well Mirai and less tense as she was back at the GYM.
Mirai was apparently very receptive of his tip, which humored Akio, however, there seemed to be something else bothering her. She believed she didn't make enough effort, show herself confident, strong, someone to be leaned on. Remarking on how much she had relied on this Texas guy.
"Hmm..."
Akio walked towards Mirai, kneeling just enough so they would be eye on eye level. His hands laid on her shoulders, before his serious eyes stared at Mirai for a few seconds. Then they just suddenly softened and Akio smiled.
"Well... you could trust me... or not. but I'm pretty sure you're more reliable than you give yourself credit. See... not for a single moment you doubted when you stated you wished to be that special person Texas can lean on."
His hands would fall gracefully through her arms before picking on her hands, lifting them just enough to emphasize them. His fingers gave gentle strokes on her palms, scanning them.
"Your hands are not the one's of a lazy bum, they are not completely silky, there are hints of bruises that had been mended, bones that had been healed. And I'm pretty sure there's a strong and firm grip behind them, since I see a strong lady in front of me... not only physical, but your character as a person.
We've just met, yet you're not afraid of what I may think of you. I know for sure I'm not an easy person to get by, especially around shy people since I'm pushy by nature. Yet you don't let me mess up with your nerves. I'm here, right in front of you, not because I wanted to, but because you allow me to. Which I'm flattered by the way."

Akio chuckled at this last remark, leaving Mirai's hands free to return to their owner as his would go back onto his pockets.
"I can't talk for Texas... but I'm pretty sure, that if you've ever tell me that I could count on you. I would believe you without a second thought."
Akio winked at her deviously, as if something was running inside his mischievous mind. Before he laid his elbow gently over her head, leaning softly over the meister. Of course not putting enough weight on her.
"Plus, you've got perfect height, see? I can totally lean on you."
Akio chuckled, should she push the elbow away or not was up to her.
"Still, you have more merits than you think you have Hope. I'm pretty sure Texas knows it."

[❖] OoC:

sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai stopped walking again and stared at Akio as he placed his hands on her shoulders. Her eyebrow raised as he moved on to taking her hands and inspecting them. People were giving them looks as well which made Mirai fidget slightly. Still, as Akio spoke, Mirai blushed slightly at his analysis and once he let go, she placed her hands in her pockets and glanced to the side. "T-Thank you," she muttered.
Mirai glanced up at Akio as he leaned his elbow on her head and muffled a laugh before lightly punching him on the side, not enough to hurt at all though. "Come on, let's keep walking. I need to get to the butcher before it closes shop," she stated, a small smile still on her face.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:24 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Akio Katashi
╚══════════════╝

Getting hit by Mirai (lol) Akio chuckled, releasing her head from his elbow.
"Right. Lead the way hope"
Said the kitsune before walking next to her, ready to pick up her phase.

[❖] OoC:

sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai and Aiko would walk for about ten more minutes before they made it to a rather small butcher shop. She opened the small door and a light bell rang as they entered. The shop wasn't very big: a couple of chairs were available and there was a counter with a large selection of meats encased in glass as well as a register. There were a couple of people there already sitting in the seats while holding small tickets with their numbers. Mirai went up and grabbed a ticket before leaning against the wall as she waited for her turn to be assisted by the butcher. Mirai slid the phone she had out of her pocket to look at the time and let out a breath of relief. "Good, I will have a lot of extra time to prep everything then..." she said to no one in particular.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:34 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Akio Katashi
╚══════════════╝

Akio would snicker, Mirai seemed slightly worried about getting onto the butcher shop. Mor than worried it was just a spoon of anxiety. Of course, just as soon as she observed they were good on time Akio would mess with the meister's hair a little, brushing it with his right hand.
"C;mon hope, it will be fine."
Leaning against the wall, he observed the butcher shop, it was quite different than the ones in his village. For the most part, they were old school so there was no glass protecting them, and they were covered in salt to preserve the meat. With an ice cushion to keep the meat fresh. So it was quite a sighting to behold.
Akio rolled his eyes back on Hope's direction and smirked.
"So... how long has it been?"
Asked the teasing male, more likely about how long had Miss "Worries" had been dating out this dashing gentleman of hers.

[❖] OoC:

sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai made a face for a moment as Akio messed with her hair though she didn't tell him to stop which said a lot about her current views of him and their friendship. Mirai continued to glance between her ticket and the counter. As Akio asked her a question, Mirai who seemed to be daydreaming blinked and looked up at him "What?" she asked, unsure of what he meant.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:28 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Akio Katashi
╚══════════════╝

Akio chuckled, as Mirai was brought back to the real world with his question.
"I asked, how long has this Texas been stealing your thoughts"
Said Akio.
"You know, this aniversary gift, isn't the first one, is it?"
While he didn't mentioned it, he did realize Mirai's reaction just now. A few hours earlier she would had asked him to stop ruffling her hair. So it did made him happy to see she was getting used to his presence, without feeling annoyance.

[❖] OoC:

sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai stared up at Akio for a moment or so before looking forward "We've been dating for a couple of years now. Though we have been partners for longer than that." Her gaze shifted downwards in thought "Not sure when I first started liking him like that though..." she said as she scratched her cheek lightly with her index finger.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out