Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
bounty on your head! [Private Hunter Mission] Complete Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:28 pm
After visiting the Lumen's bar, Nilin Starshine, leaves a pleed for help.
"Find her whatever it takes"
was more or less what the inn keeper understood from the frantic girl. And so, irony called, given Virgil was the one who took the job of collecting the girl from the picture.

Team 1.
-Mirai Hope

Team 2.
-Virgil.

Rewards:
----Mysterious Locket.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:30 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
╚════════════════╝

══════ Virgil Byron Grindley ══════
═══ Lumen Hunter Anemone ═══

With the aid of Virgil's resources, he was able to find out more about this mysterious person. Who was none other than Mirai Hope, quite a reknown name around Death City, still it was actually the first time Virgil took interest on knowing the face behind the name since his line of work usually kept him away from the city.

"Hmm... seem's like she's after a big fish."

Virgil said mostly to himself, referring on how Nilin had put a bounty on someone of such standards.

The hunter would prepare himself, for this hunt wasn't a walk through the park.

"Rule number 2, knowing your enemy is the first path to victory..."

╚════════ OoC ════════╝

-" Very well, the plot has been set, feel free to open up with anything from Mirai, after all this is mostly focused on her daily life. What does she usually do? They'll meet once she gets into death city. "-

Text

-"words"-

-"Thoughts"-

Sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e
Partner: Texas

I had been led astray with no hope to be found
My heart withered away and I fell to the ground
Then I heard a voice within the blowing of the wind

User Image

Do you remember the time our tears fell down from the sky
Someday soon when I'm gone never think that I'll neglect you
For the pain that I've sealed away in your heart will protect you

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai stepped out of a small cafe that was located in the shopping district of Death City. She sipped the tea she had taken to go before stifling a small yawn. It was still early morning... around 8. Mirai had been up since 6 in the morning and hadn't slept well. She had nightmares sometimes leading to long sleepless nights. That combined with her having to get up early... it lead to her being a bit slow for the time being. She pulled out a slip of paper from her coat pocket and glanced down at it, looking it over before yawning again. Mirai shook her head then before she began walking towards her next destination.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:37 pm
╚════════════════╝

With Mirai on the way, Virgil only had to keep his eyes open. He knew who his target was, all he needed to do now was find her in order to start his investigation. Thankfully, he stopped by home and picked a few items to help himself on his quest.

Ironically as if called by destiny, he arrived just minutes after Mirai had left the cafe. And so, he began asking questions.

"Have you seen this woman!?"

Virgil asked pretty much every waitress, waiter and bartender on the cafe showing Mirai's picture. Subtle at it's finest.

After getting enough info, Virgil was quick to write down all the details he could get before going out and follow Mirai's tracks. The hunt was on.

╚════════ OoC ════════╝

-" ..(autohits for plot development, merely utility incoming.).. "-

Text

-"words"-

-"Thoughts"-

Sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai eventually made it to a spice shop that she often went to. She threw away her empty to go cup in a trash bin before stepping in, inhaling at the relaxing scent of many different spices. The shop owner immediately smiled as she walked in and Mirai smiled back, waving before glancing around. "Did the spices I ordered come in yet?"
After about twenty minutes of chatting with the shop owner and waiting for him to finally get around to answering her question about the package as well as finally give it to her, Mirai stepped out of the spice shop with the spices she ordered as well as some additional ingredients. A portal appeared in front of Mirai and she slipped the bag into it. Once in the portal, the bag would end up on the counter in her kitchen. She smiled at herself then. Portals were so convenient.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:56 pm
╚════════════════╝

Sniffin on a trashcan wasn't exactly what people would usually do on a daylight, fortunately, Virgil was disguised as a hobo so there wasn't that much of a problem. Actually a great improvement given everyone knew he had really big issues with "staying on a low profile".

"Hmm..."

holding the cup with Mirai's name on it written with a sharpie, he inspected the cup.

"Still warm, she shouldn't be far"

At the very least he was a good hunter. It didn't took him long enough to spot her by the spice shop.

"target aquired"

Imagine the face of the people of a hobo talking to himself while staring a young lady, Yup, taking back all the credits he earned by using the hobo disguise. Since as he approached Mirai across the street, people were warning a cop which passed by about a creepy hobo preying on a poor and unaware young lady.

╚════════ OoC ════════╝

-" .... "-

Text

-"words"-

-"Thoughts"-

Sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai stretched for a moment before looking at her list again. She shivered suddenly then. A very long shiver. Mirai made a face then "Yeesh... what was that about?" she muttered before walking down the road. Eventually, she made it to a bunch of clothing shops. She paused for a moment and glanced in the window at some of the outfits.
Mirai heard laughing then and glanced over to see a bunch of girls with their coffee cups in hand walking into one of the stores. For a moment, Mirai had a look of longing on her face. Having a big group of friends like that looked fun... she never really had that... Almost but not quite...
Her attention suddenly drifted to another shop. She walked over to the window of a toy store and glanced at some of the things in the window. She saw a rather cute stuffed bunny then. Victoria would like that.
Mirai reached into her coat pocket and pulled out her wallet. She checked to see how much money she had then before walking into the toy store.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:46 pm
╚════════════════╝

"But I haven't done anything"

Virgil replied to the cop who was processing him for harassment.

"Oh no, she's getting away!"

Time was running and with the cop only getting in the way he had to find a clever way to shake him off or at least to ensure he could track her at any given time.

The cop kept asking question but Grindley suddenly stopped answering.
The officer observed perplexed as Grindley began drooling endlessly. Babling some nonsense words that he couldn't understand at all.
As the officer approached to put the cuffs on him, Grindley suddenly pushed him with enough strength to brought the office to the floor before running off.

"My shoes are mittens!"

He began yelling whatever nonsense he could think about to give the impression he was just a retarded hobo, still found his way to rush into Mirai and bump into her. As they collided, he placed a seal within her so he could keep track of her.

"Brocoli's are taking over the world!!!"

He kept running away. After all he was chased by the officer who was already calling for back up, he'll have to find his chance to track her later on.

Poor Mirai was on the floor, up to her reflexes to define in which condition she could be found.

A hand would reach out for her, someone tried to help her up.

╚════════ OoC ════════╝

-" .... "-

Text

-"words"-

-"Thoughts"-

Sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:59 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai stepped out of the toy store after about five minutes and placed the bag in the portal once more like she did with the last one. She smiled slightly as she thought about giving it to her little sister.
Mirai then focused on what was next on the list she made for herself, she reached into her pocket but then was knocked over by some guy screaming some weird nonsense and taking off with a cop in pursuit. Mirai pushed herself up off the concrete ground into a sitting position, glaring in the direction that the guy had ran in "What's his deal?" she muttered to herself. She saw a hand then though her thoughts were still in a blur from being run into so she had yet to focus on who the hand was attached to. Still, she took it and lifted herself up "Thanks..." she said before letting go and dusting herself off.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:30 pm
User Image

-"Sweetheart, I'm the one who breaks hell lose"-
╔══════════════╗
Akio Katashi
╚══════════════╝

Normally that would had been the end of the handshake once Mirai was back on her feet. However, there was some development after that. Mirai could see herself just seconds later in the air before landing on a pair of arms.
"Nonsense, you're wounded. I'm not letting you walk like this."
Replied the owner of said hands, a tall boy with long brown hair which winked back at Mirai as if stating it would only take a minute.
Akio carried the witch to a nearby bench so they could check up on the bruise. However Akio did not took into account Mirai was someone who had far worse than a simple bruise, and her healing capabilities should take care of something so trivial in just seconds.
By the time Akio, who insisted on checking her knees, laid a hand to peek at the wound, there was none to be seen which left him with a embarrassing snicker.
"Welp, I can see why someone would take their chance to peek at you. But you must trust me, I saw a wound just a second ago."
Usually when Akio run into such misunderstandings he got some slaps on his face so he was mentally prepared for Mirai's retaliation.

[❖] OoC:

sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai blinked in surprise as the person that had helped her suddenly picked her up. "Ah... No it's fine... really..." she said, sounding a bit nervous about the fact that some random guy picked her up and carried her to a nearby bench. People were staring...
While he carried her, the magic in her body automatically ran through her and healed whatever minor injuries she had so by the time Akio set her down, any injuries were gone.
She stared at the guy as he checked her before making some sort of comment about peeking... whatever that meant. "Ah... Well um... I'm sure I had a scrape or two but I heal pretty quickly," Mirai stated before standing up once more. "Thank you for your concern though... I should be moving I have to be back home soon..." Mirai stated before reaching into her pocket for the list again.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:05 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Akio Katashi
╚══════════════╝

As Mirai picked up her list, she would notice an arm landing across her shoulders, as if that wasn't enough, during the probable distraction, Akio would pick the list from her hand to peek at it.
"Oh, perfect. which way then?"
The arm would hold her close, sure it was invasive to some degree but there didn't seem to be any ill intent.
Akio would switch his view to Mirai's eyes, probably to meet up with her surprise or uneasiness of the situation.
"Hey, you just got hit by a hobo, I don't care how fast you heal, where I come from, we stick to the person until we are sure he or she is completely fine. So, for the time being you're stuck with me."
Akio grinned handing the list back to her as he added.

"Akio Katashi at your service sweetheart."

[❖] OoC:

sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai was about to see what was next on her list when it was taken out of her hands by the guy. The guy also had an arm around her. Mirai casually side stepped out of his grasp while looking at him with a neutral expression. "Being knocked over by a 'hobo' isn't the worst thing I have experienced.... but fine... whatever I guess," she said before her gaze went back to the list and she took it from him and slipped it into her pocket. She began walking then "Just don't call me sweetheart..."

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:19 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Akio Katashi
╚══════════════╝

Akio snickered while picking up Mirai's phase. She didn't got mad which was surprising given how close he got to her. And she didn't seem to mind having to stick around with him which put Akio already on a good mood.

"Sure thing sweetheart"

Akio went ahead a few steps from her, standing now in front of Mirai before lowering his face to meet the same level as hers.

"As soon as you tell me your name. You know? common tradition? I tell you my name you tell me yours?"

Akio winked back at Mirai as he snickered.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to steal it from you. But I will call you sweetheart for as long as I don't know it."

[❖] OoC:

sorbet Shark

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai rolled her eyes as Akio spoke. He had a point though. It was either her name or she would have to listen to the cringeworthy pet name for the rest of the time he followed her. "I'm Mirai," she said finally while walking as she tried to remember where the next stop was. There was a really nice farmers market that should have been open. Hopefully she would find it before it got too busy.

User Image

Nebbia d Argento

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out