Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
The Sanctuary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:15 pm
xxxM yxxxFatexxxI s . . .
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"Thinking of you wherever I go... about those moments we used to share."

"So.. you can make a book of your memories or does it create one without your concern? That might explain why people would lock them out... I know I would... there's a lot of things I'm not proud of... and some that are too embarrass to share with other people.. no wonder why someone would like to lock things up and away from everyone."

. . . OnlyxxxMinexxxTo Writexxx
┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:57 am
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
Jooane would nod "Yea...it seems to make them without you willingly wanting it...abit intrusive but it does take into consideration if its a memory you want to bury or dont want to share until the time is right, so it makes sure that if the owner never intended to have the memory told then it wont open...the same can be said with secrets as the owner can have it seem like only one person can read it, because they wish for that person to know something" he would explain "again its very confusing even for me...but that is the jist of it" Jjoan would finish "personally I find the idea of there being books of our memories overkill and cruel to do without our knowledge of creating but abit relieved at the same time" . he expained before cleaing his throat and looking at Raine "So...what can I do for you or did you just want to read in the library?"

User Image
You can now explore the various places in this pocket dimension, every place will hold a person to converse with, and overtime the characters will rotate in where they are found

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:04 am
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"Well at the very least we could keep our privacy... still rude. They could at least ask first."
Around 50-65% of what she read on the book passed by, since she only knew the very basics of potions, therefore certain procedures to brew were confused because of the terminology used which were different from conventional terms in the academy. However, the brunette would shoot a grin at JJoan as he would be quick to ask the reason of her being there.
"Well, I thought might as well hang around a familiar face during my firsts rounds. Don't mind me tho. You can keep up with whatever you're studying."
Said Raine, placing the book back in the pile as she picked up another to figure out how much of it she could comprehend.

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:52 am
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
Jjoane shrugged "well, this imention isn't ours and i doubt the owners of the dimention really have control over these small things" he explained. before she would explain why she ventured to the library. "oh...guess thats smart, expessially if you don't know anyone here, familiar face is the easiest to work with" he stated. "Alright I shall, have you ever considered reading books on magic, I find them very interesting"

User Image
You can now explore the various places in this pocket dimension, every place will hold a person to converse with, and overtime the characters will rotate in where they are found

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:03 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

Raine chuckled as JJoane praised her choice.
"Well, I figured out it would be the easiest way to keep me from offending people any further."
JJoane on the other hand offered to read regarding magic books.
"Not really, you know... without being a witch I never actually thought about giving them a try. But, maybe knowing more about the magic around me won't harm me right?"
Said Raine, willing to give them a try. Leaning closer as to peep at what JJoane was reading.
"Any suggestions?"

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:29 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
Jjoane shrugged "yea...i doubt theres anyway to really not offend someone, when you go around meeting people around here...you have to take different approaches...some people can be their usual random selves, while the rest of us have to pick how we act and behave around others to not offend or deter them" he explained "the dragoon we have here...shes not fond of me for some strange reason...and i can't get through to her...so i avoid her...because honestly sometimes its best to avoid others, while other times you have to push your way into their lives to try and get them to open up" he finished. efore chuckling "im not a witch, but im facinated by magi, hell i can even use magic despite my race being very anti-magic in our species" he told her "of course its only simple magic but its strong" he stated bluntly smirking, "suggestions...depends, exactly what could be beneficial to you that you know of?"

User Image

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:08 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"I see"
Just as JJoane explained, this new world was a minefield, with every character having the slightest chance to get triggered at any moment.
However, as the lizard boy explained, sometimes you must avoid while sometimes you have to burn your way into their lives.
"Interesting."
This made her run into a train of thought for various minutes yet she was still listening to JJoane, since by the time he asked what would benefit her most she looked back at him.
"Is there a magic... that can keep you from falling in love?"
She asked out of the blue, yet her eyes were full of conviction.

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:12 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
Jjoane would look at her with abit confusion "keep one from falling in love....why...you a hopeless romantic whom falls inlove with every boy you run into?" he asked her before ilting his head upward s to think "hmmm i'venever read about magi that can remove a type of emotion or an effect of an emotion...theres...dulling magic...often potions...and enhancing...which again potions" he explained "wanna share why?"

User Image

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:36 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"Well.... have you ever felt like your heart belonged to someone... yet you're completely aware it's wrong... in so many levels and regardless of it, fully aware that you'll only hurt yourself you instinctively jump into them still waiting for magic to happen?"
Raine asked with a deep fluster on her cheeks, her eyes couldn't keep up with JJoane, since it was rather embarrassing to share this sort of things to begin with.
"What kind of potions could help me achieve that?"

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:45 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
Jjoane would just stare at her scratching his chin "Welll....i can say my heart does belong to someone...but i dont know if its wrong...just know it'll never happen...shes very dense...and i doubt she'd feel the same way for me...but definitely never wrong to have your heart belong to them" he explained before she would ask him about getting a potion for it "well, Yin....took all the books about potions o you'd have to ask her about that...but really I don't think you need a potion for that...i find having those kinds of emotions are nice to have...because if you dont you get an empty feeling that never leaves"

User Image

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:54 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"I know they are wonderful to have.. I've found many joys in my past because of them... but right now... I know... It's wrong... in so many levels you can't possibly imagine it...Yet... I can't help it. I want it to stop... before others get hurt because of it."
Raine replied with a saddened look, yet her cheeks grew and adorable fluster. Far from embarrassment. It was that lingering feeling that she claimed it tormented her. Yet her fluster bloomed beautifully with such grace, one couldn't believe it was something she did not wish. Rather, it looked like she resented a beloved's absence.

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:45 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
Jjoan would just stare at her as she answered "um....what do you mean by other get hurt...you...hhurt people whom fall for the same boy or something?" he asked "because if thats the case...i'd suggest therapy over a potion....in my...honest opinion...just a suggestion really" he explained "but, if not....i doubt its wrong, I mean lets get real...I'm sure your love for the person isn't wrong...you'd have to be in love with a serial killer or a ***** something, whatever humans call it...or something...then it borderlines wrong but...everyone has their soul mate, so if you think its your soul mate...don't hide it...or regret it, go for it...unless they are married...then dont go for it because that's...also a not smart thing to do"

User Image

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:05 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

"That others would get hurt because of this... I uh..."
She flustered deeply as JJoane would comment about a serial killer.
"That person.. has hurt a lot of people dear to me... and I hated that persons so much... I dreamt of the day I could finally get rid of this harmful creature so that my loved ones would suffer no more... but then... out of the blue... I began feeling something towards the very creature I despise the most... I can't help it... that's why I want the potion... to help me rid from this feeling..."

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:15 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
User Image
Jjoan just looked at her "And...why do you think you fell for this person...think you saw something deep inside of them to make them seem...less...harmful?" he asked as he looked back at his book. "because it doesn't sound like you fell for the person because of their looks, because you dont begin to fall for the looks...rather personalities" he stated "Then again im not an expert in...feelings...as I'm still kinda struck out every time I go for the one I like" he looked back at her "But again...you'd have to ask Yin for a potion like that....but i doubt she'd give it to you willingly....unless she could use it to get u to leave..." he stated the last part a mutter.

User Image

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:20 pm
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳

User Image

╔══╬═════════════╬══╗

RaineTaw

╚══╬═════════════╬══╝

Raine would hold her knees against her chest on her chair, landling lightly to the side against JJoane's shoulder. The poor girl was troubled with feelings as well.
"I don't know... my loved ones were hurt badly because of this creature... but h-he's not always bad... not when we're alone...he's... actually kind.. but looses it when someone else is near.... it's so confusing... I... I don't know what I want to do anymore.... I feel like I'm betraying my loved ones for not claiming vengeance upon him... but at the same time... I can't help but miss being near him... have his arms around me..."
Raine would hear Yin would most likely comply only if it made her leave.
"Guess I'll have to wait until I understand my powers before asking for the potion."

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Quote:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]