Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Kutou - Eisei~ The Capital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:03 pm
Upon hearing the name of the first priestess, Tatsuko's eyes widened. Y... Yui Hongo? Oh no... She was definately shocked. She knew that name. Why wouldn't she? Hongo was the maiden name of Kajiwara Yui, her English teacher. One of the male students, who had a crush on Mrs. Kajiwara, had asked if she was married, which she was. She had said her maiden name. "Y... Yui Hongo? Oh gods..." Tatsuko put her hand to her head, shaking it slightly. Of all the people in the world, she would never have expected Mrs. Kajiwara to have been the Priestess of Seiryuu.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:10 pm
Suboshi blinked, "Lady Tatsuko? Are you alright?" He laid his hand on her shoulder, "If I've said something to offend... I'm sorry..." He grimaced a bit, and chastized himself for speaking of the former priestess. He must have upset Tatsuko. Damn it Jin! You should just keep your mouth shut!  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:16 pm
Gently putting her hand on Jin's, Tatsuko lifted her head, a small smile on her face. "It's alright. I... I just never expected she would be the first Priestess. I know Yui Hongo, though not by that name. I know her as Mrs. Kajiwara Yui, my English teacher." She shook her head again, laughing slightly. She still couldn't believe that the revered previous Priestess of Seiryuu was now teaching English to a bunch of high school students.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:08 pm
He blinked in shock, "You know her? How can that be, it was so long ago. What's she like?" He smiled a bit, intent on getting any information he could. He'd always looked to the Priestess, Yui Hongo, and left offerings to her every week. "I wonder if she knows how much we love her here?"  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:24 pm
Tatsuko giggled, seeing Jin with such an interested look on his face. "Yes, I know her. She's a teacher now. I think all of my friends have had her as a teacher too. Hmmm... as a teacher, she's pretty strict. But, as a person, she's really kind of nice. She's helped me with my school work a lot. She's a pretty happy person." She didn't mention the one woman that occasionally stopped by while Tatsuko was getting tutoring help. She didn't remember the woman's name, but she did remember that she was a fairly good cook. "I'm sure she does. How couldn't she?" Really, Tatsuko didn't know. She figured that Yui probably didn't. Though, after this... she would. Tatsuko really wished she had her camera right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:31 pm
Jin shook his head, his long bangs falling in his eyes. "Amazing! To know she is alive and well in the other world!" He smiled and leaned back and looked out the window. "Everything has changed so quickly... we go from having no hope, to having our priestess. Seiryuu has blessed us this day."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:43 pm
Tatsuko smiled, glad to see he was so happy about that news. Well, she was the Priestess. Why wouldn't he be happy? She nodded, as she looked out the window again, one hand absentmindedly slipping into the pocket of her jacket. She felt something inside, which she pulled out, puzzled. It was her cell phone, a camara phone to be precise, with a charm hanging from the bottom. An almost mischevious grin crossed her lips. "Jin... do you think we could stop at Lady Yui's shrine later? I want to pay my respects." And take a picture of the shrine... Yui should know how much she is loved here.

She looked back out the window, taking in the beautiful scenery. Thank you, Seiryuu...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:18 pm
"Sure... I don't see why not. What is that you have there?" He looked at the small box thing in her hand. The carriage came to a stop and Suboshi looked out the window. "Oh! We're here... come on Lady Tatsuko... come and meet the people of Kutou. Maybe we can find you something pretty while we are at it."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:05 pm
Tatsuko was about to answer what the little box was when Suboshi mentioned that they were in the main part of the city. She looked out the window, smiling. "Wow..." She was definately going to enjoy this. "It looks a lot different than earlier, oddly enough." She supposed it was because of the fact that before, she was a bit frightened, so everything looked scary. Now that she wasn't scared anymore, she was able to see it for what it really was. She was about to slip her phone back into her pocket, when she remembered his question. "Oh! It's something from my world. It's a... well, it is a way to talk to people, and to make miniature paintings of people and things." She smiled slightly. She couldn't just tell him it was a cell phone. He wouldn't understand that.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:17 pm
He raised and eyebrow, "It has a miniature painter inside? How does it do this? And the miniature painter speaks to you as well? Remarkable... you really do have strong magic." He stepped out of the carriage and offered a hand to Tatsuko. "Here is the main marketplace. We can by food and such for our journey. I imagine we'll be able to get lodging most of the time, but we should get sleeping pallettes just in case. Oh, and I promised you something pretty. Maybe a comb for your hair?"  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:18 pm
Nodding, Tatsuko smiled. She was going to try to explain it to him, though she didn't know exactally how. "Well..." she said, holding up her phone and pointing to the small camara lens, "this little glass bit right here is where the painter is. When I hold it up and press a button, he paints as fast as he can." She lifted the camara up, and took a random picture of the city, then showed Jin the photo. "See? As for talking, I can talk to other people, not the painter. My friends have these too. Each one has a set of numbers, which shows which one is which. Mine is 576-8288. So, if someone wanted to talk to me, they would put that number in on their box, and press another button. A tiny little messenger would race over here, and hop into my box. And when he did, a little bell would sound, to let me know he was there. Then I could talk to my friend, with the little messenger passing the message back and forth."

She giggled a little, hoping that explanation of how to use a cell phone would make sense. Tatsuko nodded, smiling once again. "That sounds like a good idea," she said, including the comment about the comb.

((The phone number, when put into letters, stands for JPN-TATS.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:51 am
The warrior tilted his head, "Extraordinary... tiny painter and messangers... you true are the priestess to have suce marvelous magic." He was amazed and the small painting, but they did have work to to. He lead her to several shops, and picked up the supplies they would need, then the last stop was the jewelry store. He had her wait with the parcels outside, and went in to buy her a comb. Several minutes later, he came back out with a small, silk pouch. "Here, I think this is perfect!" She she took it out, she found a silver comb, shaped as a dragon, and set with lapis lazuli.  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:53 pm
Tatsuko smiled, blushing a little. Normally, she would mention that a good portion of the people in her time had them, but she didn't want him to doubt her. She was going to do her best to be the Priestess of Seiryuu. So, she would keep that little bit of information to herself.

Walking along, Tatsuko was in awe at all the amazing things that was around her. Yes, Tokyo was high tech, so many of the things here were, well, ancient. But, it was still mindboggling. She wished she had some money of her own, and a large pack. While it was selfish, Tatsuko wanted to keep some of the things for herself, a souviner of sorts. That was, of course, until Jin handed her the small bag.

Opening the bag slowly, she looked at the silver clip, her jaw nearly dropping. It was beautiful... no, it was more than beautiful... it was absolutely gorgeous. She carefully pulled it out, admiring it. "Jin..." she said, her eyes wide, "I love it!" Tatsuko smiled widely, blushing a little. She put it in her hair, hoping that it would stay. She had never put a comb like this in her hair. She bit her lip gently, a little embarressed. "How does it look?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:25 pm
After almost a weeks ride Lei had made it to the capital. He gazed upong the beautiful capital and smiled, now all he had to do was make it into the army, and make his father proud. He nudged Lin, his black steed on, trotting slowly and carefully through the city streets.

Lei finnaly came upon the gates to the palace. He dismounted and approached a gaurd.
"Hault who goes there?" the gaurd asked, hand on his weapon.l
The boy bowed, "My name is Shao Lei of north Kutou, I've come to join the imperial army."
The man looked over the stranger, Lei was wearing his usual blue tunic and black pants with a mathing sash. His midnight black hair was tied up in the normal fashion for a boy and secured with a blue ribbon, attached to his side was a very intrecetly done sword. He wasn't big by any means, actualy quite tall, but very slender. Almost like a woman, the gaurd throught to himself.
"Very well you may pass. Keiko will show you to the general office." the gaurds stepped aside and a younger boy about Lei's age came forth from behind the gate.
"Lets go..." the boy grumbled and turned and began to walk.
Lei simply nodded and followed the young solider.  

Kuro Neko-Chan

Kuro Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:50 pm
When Lei came to the courtyard, he tied off his steed, and followed the boy. They entered a courtyard where a group of men where training. Standing off to one side was a tall and gurff middle aged man, dressed in fine armor. He was occasionaly yelling out orders. The two boys approached, "Sir," the boy saluted, "There is a boy who is wanting to join our ranks sir."
Lei has stopped to watch the group of men praticing their sword art. He was locked on when he heard a loud voice break his concentration, "Whats your name boy?"
Lei turned quickly and knelt, "Shao Lei, sir."
The man smiled, "The Shao Lei hailing from the northern province?"
"Yes sir." Lei looked up.
"I've heard of you, a blacksmiths son, and a fine swordsman. Best in the north, so I've heard."
"It is said as such." Lei didn't brag, he knew it would get him into trouble.
The man looked away, and Lei stood.
"See that man over there, his name is Joko, hails the best swordsman in the west. Lets see how you to pent against eachother." the General smiled.
Lei looked at the man, he was huge, very huge. The general called him over, and the man sized up Lei.
"This is Shao Lei, the best swordsman in north Kutou, I propose a duel, to see which is better, the north or the west." the general smiled.
Lei shook his head, he had the moto, the bigger they are the slower they are. "The North will win, for it is the one blessed by Seriyuu." Lei smiled his blue eyes shining. This angered the man, "Lets fight then you puny runt."
The whole troop was ready for it, getting in a circle. Lei was tossed a wooden sword and he stood very comfertably, his opponent snorting like a bull. Then the first blows came, Lei had to be quick on his feet because his opponent size was a factor, a big factor. Lei moved quicly easily dodging the mans blows. Soon he returned the attacks, shifting back and forth, making small blows all over the man. This pissed the man off even more, making him lunge harder, and even faster. Soon Lei was on the defensive again, then Lei saw his oppening, he lunged hard and fast and struck the man straight in the chest, a loud crack and pop noise was heard and the man stumbled, well more of was tossed back, and the now splintered blade Lei held in his hand, sparked with lighting. Lei held the blade in his left hand and turned it over, he had seen his weapons do this before, but it was still strange to him. His opponent, wisely, decided to stay back.  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff