Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Enter Guild Name Here] -- Now in Funk'n Quake flavor!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Random, Coconut Duck Babies, Friendly, Funk, Quake 

Reply Main Forum
Post Your Mugs! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_of_angel1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:47 pm
the_ilse_witch
You are a cuttie *wonders why all the hot guys have to live in texas* ninja You know what? You should move to california a bunch of chicks here would be like "Oh my god! Can I touch your hair? Your eyes are so hot!!! Can I have your phone number?"...or is that just the weird people I hang around with? Ok then ignor that but still you be in the wrong place if they all be cheerleaders sweatdrop

hey, stop hitting on my boyfriend! lol...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:54 am
aura-dove
the_ilse_witch
You are a cuttie *wonders why all the hot guys have to live in texas* ninja You know what? You should move to california a bunch of chicks here would be like "Oh my god! Can I touch your hair? Your eyes are so hot!!! Can I have your phone number?"...or is that just the weird people I hang around with? Ok then ignor that but still you be in the wrong place if they all be cheerleaders sweatdrop

lol its ok she wont steal me away dove!  

Shatterd_Heavens

demon_of_angel1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:59 am
Devil Dragoon
aura-dove
the_ilse_witch

like she could... lol, i would have pff's duckies beat her up lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:01 am
aura-dove
Devil Dragoon
aura-dove
the_ilse_witch

ah eek you dont want to mess with those ducks, no no no no no!  

Shatterd_Heavens

demon_of_angel1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:03 am
Devil Dragoon
aura-dove
Devil Dragoon
aura-dove
the_ilse_witch

ah eek you dont want to mess with those ducks, no no no no no!

mwahahaha i luff having them on my side!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:15 am
Baldavin
Watch out now, this may put out a eye or 2.

User Image

Heeeey, you're cute! blaugh *Glomps you*

Aimze

Aged Gaian

the_ilse_witch
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:59 am
aura-dove
the_ilse_witch

First off...I was not hitting on him, I was meerly stating the obvious is all *pokes aura* also I have a man way smexyer then him for he be the hottest of all heart ...and second *points down to a few posts further* You can not send PFF's ducks on me for they work along side my captainness for the coconuts compell them so ha!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:05 pm
the_ilse_witch
aura-dove
the_ilse_witch

First off...I was not hitting on him, I was meerly stating the obvious is all *pokes aura* also I have a man way smexyer then him for he be the hottest of all heart ...and second *points down to a few posts further* You can not send PFF's ducks on me for they work along side my captainness for the coconuts compell them so ha!
*laughs* aw man this is crazy, sorry about all this isle!  

Shatterd_Heavens

the_ilse_witch
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:14 pm
Devil Dragoon
the_ilse_witch
aura-dove
the_ilse_witch

*laughs* aw man this is crazy, sorry about all this isle!
Hey, no problem, I like proving my point to others, especially if I know em personally and all. mrgreen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:46 pm
Baldavin
Watch out now, this may put out a eye or 2.

User Image
I like this picture, that I do ninja

the_ilse_witch
Captain

RoseyRoseYinBud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:05 pm
Megan: This is me!! http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f55/rosybud/Me.jpg  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:38 pm
the_ilse_witch
aura-dove
the_ilse_witch

i highly doubt he is! i luffs my rowdy!  

demon_of_angel1

Shatterd_Heavens

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:53 pm
aura-dove
the_ilse_witch
aura-dove
the_ilse_witch

i highly doubt he is! i luffs my rowdy!
*laughs* dont worry dove dont worry, im really not a good looker i think but im glad it dosent matter to you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:57 pm
*beats you with a fluffy pillow! stp sayng that! u are adorable heart heart heart heart  

demon_of_angel1

Shatterd_Heavens

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:58 pm
aura-dove
*beats you with a fluffy pillow! stp sayng that! u are adorable heart heart heart heart
hey thats not fair! *covers himself with his wings*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces