Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:38 pm
"What the ******** did I do.I've been driving through s**t and you freaken but a gun on me,"james yelled back getting now irratated at the stranger.After thinking a bit he remembered his other cousin jessica mentioning one of them turned "really bad" and was convicted in gang efforts and murders."Wait,please stop,This man is my cousin's cousin.If he did anything I didn't do anything to help him.Please let me go,I just wanted to make my cousin feel better,"james said trying to keep a friendly and non voilent voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:48 pm
Rayde didn't even notice the kid talking, she was furious, no one in cohorts with the enemy can be a friend, especially when that enemy killed her brother. She squeezed her fingersinto his shoulder tighter and continued yelling profanities at the poor guy who looked more nervous as the situation progressed (with good reason, who can stay calm when a crazed woman has a fully automatic pushed into your skull?)  

Rayde Dannefor

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:53 pm
((Do you guys have a radio? I just called...))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:55 pm
(Busy, someone is about to die, wink Thank you! Rayde's wearing the radio and earpiece)  

Rayde Dannefor

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:56 pm
(ya well he know he didnt do anything so it would be understandable if he tried to give an explaination))
James knowing he couldn't get through to this diraged women he thought he was gonna die so he said "Kill me then.Just os you know, every day you'll know you murdered an innocent.James started tearing up and had flash backs to about his family and his cousin jessica.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:00 pm
Shane knew he was making a mistake but pushed Rayde away from the guy."Don't shoot him!"He picked the picture off the ground."Stop your blubbering kid."he said smoothly handing him the picture."He can help us." He said facing Rayde."You know it would be stupid to shoot him.What happened to charlie is unfortunate but it aint this kid's fault."  

Jordon352

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:00 pm
Rayde Dannefor
(Busy, someone is about to die, wink Thank you! Rayde's wearing the radio and earpiece)

(lol someone is about to die,Hopefully not))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:04 pm
Andre woke up to the sounds of screaming. He looked out the bars of the wooden cage he was in to see a woman being chopped into pieces alive. He swore under his breath and felt his pockets for anything...He swore again, they'd gotten everything...except maybe...Andre checked the bottom of his shoe and pulled the bottom open to reveal a hidden compartment, he pulled a combat knife out of it. Andre stabbed it into one of the knots holding the cage together and slit it, then repeated the process until the front half of the cage wasn't held to the rest anymore. he kicked it in and leapt out, straight into the midst of the raiders. Andre swung his fist, catching one in the jaw and sending him sprawling, unconscious. He whipped around and hurled the combat knife, catching a man with a loaded shotgun in between the eyes. He blocked a blow from a cricket bat, the one that had hit him earlier, hurting his arm. He swore loudly and round-kicked the bat-wielding raider, sending him sprawling, he ran over and stomped on his face, breaking his nose. Andre grabbed the fallen cricket bat and brought it up just in time to block a blow from another raider's hatchet. He swung it under the man's jaw, breaking it and knocking him unconscious. Andre looked around, he'd seen one more from his cage...he felt a sharp pain as the amateur raider left cut his arm open clumsily with a rusty knife. Andre gasped in pain and leapt back, reaching down to grab the hatchet. He ran forwards and grabbed the man's stabbing hand with his free one, then brought the hatchet down into his skull. Andre swore loudly, holding his arm and went to find his stuff...

It took him a while but Andre recovered most of his thing, his Glocks, his knife and his crowbar. He finished the raiders off quickly then raided their armoury. When he emerged, he had a bullet-proof vest on and a old mini-uzi sub machine gun....  

N for Notorious
Crew

Rayde Dannefor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:12 pm
As Shane pushed her weapon towards the floor and smoothly disarmed her, Rayde started to come to. She realized what she had done and immediately began apologizing as the rest of the stunned survivors looked on. Shane held her by her shoulders and held her tearsoaked gaze, "He can help us. You know it would be stupid to shoot him. What happened to Charlie is unfortunate but it ain't this kid's fault." She knew better, but emotion had taken over. Rayde brushed Shane's hands off of her and turned to James, "Sorry about all that," she said with a wave of her hand, "It's just that ... b*****d cousin of yours... shot my brother. He was all I had left and he killed him for no reason other than fun. I'm sorry but if I ever come across him again he's getting a much less warm welcome than you did." she looked up at Jame's face to see if he understood how serious she was. Her eyes had dried out by this time and she slung her MP5. Rayde turned and dropped the cigarette that had burned itself out. She began to focus on the mission at hand once again, the pain wasn't so bad when she had purpose. "Well, we still need to get supplies, we can't last much longer at all down here, we're out of food and almost out of water. Let's get on the road." She halfheartedly removed the pipe from blocking the door and let it swing wide open with a loud crash as it hit the wall on the other side.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:12 pm
Jim long ago left the hide out to do somthing but heard screaming of a girl.He heard it from A building near by and ran to it.He heard some more screaming but it stopped.Jim took out his cheytac and shot the lock on the door.Hes snuck in and looked around.He noticed dead bodies around him.He thought zombies got them until he saw what looked like a survivor.He noticed he looked like one of the descriptions oliver gave him for the survuvors he ambushed.He went to him and said "You know that tried to kill you,I need help killing him".

((Ans that's why i needed jim alive))  

Pinoy_Operation

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:16 pm
James stood up and wiped the tears off him and said "I don't blame you,His other cousin said he's been doing ths crap.I'm sorry to for cursing at you."James soon relized about arthur."Wait, did you seen anyone else here other then him.Oliver had a brother named arthur.I can assure you he's a complete oppisite of oliver.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:22 pm
(( Sorry i forgot how deep some manholes are, i live in a smaller city and have actually jumped into the manhole to retrieved dropped objects they're actually quite shallow here. maybe six, seven feet deep. Then you can simply scissor kick and lift your self out which is what i was gonna proceed on doing. -_- basically i meant the manholes right above the drainage... where you can only fit in one small section.))

Justin waded through the rummaging through the small four foot by four foot room. He eventually spotted the note in a small undertow in the corner. he smirked as he reached down and gingerly picked up the note. At that moment a man jumped at the hole before wrenching his arms out catching the edges of the man hole. Justin tilted his head in curiosity as he watched the man hang no more than two feet from the waters surface. the man kicked a little and began to lift himself out "sorry kid you're on your own. I may enjoy killing zombies, but what you're doing is just plain suicide!" the man yelled at Justin. Then Justin listened as he heard the mans foot steps fade into the distance. "What a ******** nut." Justin said as he placed the paper into his pocket. He swiftly vaulted his way up using one of the smaller pipes and lifted himself out of the manhole. He ripped off his drenched t-shirt and threw it aside before reaching into his pack to reveal a cleaner nicer one. he lowered it over his shoulders and then followed up with his coat. He took his time slowly walking to a railroad underpass where he sat beneath it. He pulled his backpack off and pulled out his radio which he placed beside himself. Then he reached into his backpack and this time revealed a dr. pepper. a flick of his knife later the drink was making its way down the back of his throat with a light burning sensation as its companion. He sighed as he leaned back onto the railroad overpass.  

darmani

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:27 pm
He took another hard turn. Everything flew to the side. "Sorry." Again he turned. He looked in his mirror. He spotted a couple of zombies following them. "Can you take those out... I never caught your name bro." He slowed down just a wee bit. He was going roughly 30, but he was going 25.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:25 pm
LegixMorre
Faults Nobody
"whos that?" i point over at the new guy.
"names Kain..."
i nod.. "ok well we can always add more to the possy eh?"
we drove off a little more. "there!" i point at a small one story house, black and with a few windows. the windows have steel bars over them and look quite gothic. "that'll be great. the zombies would have trouble with those suckers meaning barracding the windows isnt a porblem!" i smile and we pull up in front of the house...

(Are you posting as me? From how I read it, you are.)

(( yeah i did if you don't mind. i was trying to speed past those dam lame oneliners that happen in groups... and sorry for being passive yesterday.
just say i didnt wanna talk ^_^))  

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

Leo Atsuma

Dangerous Citizen

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:53 pm
After Zeke jumped, he moved into a dive, hoping to go into a skill roll and get a good view of below. He saw no Infected below and knew he was just about to loose them, but he alo saw the platform he was trying to land on was far too long a land, and there was a skylight below as well. Zeke knew this was going to hurt, so he tucked and hoped for the best. He smashed through the window and landed a few feet below with a loud thud and the sound of more shatters. He could feel his conciousness being lost fast, that was not good, especially when being pursued by undead. He tried to get up once and stumbled back down to the ground as all went black.

((how is everybody huh? First post!))  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games