Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leo Atsuma

Dangerous Citizen

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:37 pm
((No bandits, just the car. I was going on que with what Legixmorre said about peole in buildings. It was either a misunderstanding on my part or the characters think the others are dangerous or they saw our characters. If not guys, well then I guess it can be a coincidence between our groups. Some NPCs were driving by Zeke and Carlton at the same time you guys were passing by a group or NPCs also. Whatever you guys want.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:53 pm
Hours had passed and Justin had slowly dozed off. The sun began poking its way through the braces of the overpass until they finally danced there way to his eyes. He sprang awake and nearly fell off his seat. Looking around he noticed a zombie far in the distance feeding on a fallen corpse. making as little noise as possible he reached over and grabbed his radio and gently placed it into his backpack. Then he got up and began walking in the opposite direction of the zombie.

a few miles later he noticed a small unattended moped. "ohhhhh this is nice!" he said as he slowly made his way too it. looking around he saw no one near. He sat down upon it and rested his legs momentarily before raising the kickstand with the heel of his shoe. He turned the key and felt the soft grumble of the bike and the slight vibrations run through his body. It had been a while since he had used a moving vehicle. At least a month since the last bicycle, more for the last motor vehicle. "here we go baby!" he exclaimed as he began to ride into the distance.

Not long after he stopped as he noticed a vehicle in front of him traveling down the street he pulled to the edge of the street and stopped his bike behind a few old newspaper racks. reaching into his backpack he pulled out his binoculars. looking into the distance he watched as they drove down the wall. farther in the distance he saw a fence of signs. He walked the scooter up the edge of the street trying to stay against the wall to minimize his visibility, then leaned his scooter against a pole. he took cover behind it an peered over it with his binoculars. "This might just be interesting." he muttered as he watched the scene unravel.  

darmani

Bound Undeath

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:17 pm
Shortly after the whole scene ended with Rayde and the new guy Mark had Settled into a brooding quiet. This whole thing was his fault for being over suspicious of new people. It would be easy to blame it all on the situation but Rayde's outburst prevented that. There was no reason James had to be held at gun point. We had almost become what we were hiding from, a merciless killer all from a stupid suspicion. Putting on a pair of special gloves with small metal plates in the knuckles In case he felt like punching a wall Mark Quietly followed the others out. Silently berating himself the whole time for being an idiot.

If the man had been injured his body language would have betrayed it as soon as he tried to cross the room or sit down. Quiet observation should have been the plan not complete chaos that almost ended in bloodshed. That bloodshed would have inevitably led to more, as killing someone in cold blood is hard to live with. All this topped with the psychological pain that he was sure most of the group was now suffering from irked Mark in a way that only a huge mistake could. Horace could sense his mood and flitted around from member to member to find a happier perch until he cooled off.

As Mark walked he became more aggravated at himself for losing control so easily. He could practically hear his Sergent yelling at him for being a dumb a*****e. It was about this time Mark finally lost his temper and slammed his fist into a wall creating bright sparks from the metal plates inside the gloves. Even with the gloves the blow still hurt quite a bit, but didn't break anything, but would probably bruise the softer tissues around his knuckles. The pain helped clear his mind and he felt slightly better but was still in a rather dour mood.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:41 pm
While driving, everything was just a blur. The building, trees, sidewalks, and signs. He knew he wouldn't run into anyone because people don't drive much. He only thing that wasnt a blur was the road itself. But once it got to his peripheral vision it would soon be a blur. Jess was tired, no doubt about that.

"well.. i dont care as long as were safe somewhere and im sick of the dam car..." Vance whined

"Well, shut your trap and we'll get to a god DAMN motel!.... Sorry, i didnt mean to raise my voice, Im just so tired." He could feel his brain shutting down. He shook his head. His eyes where slowly closing. He sweerved and then hit road bumps. "s**t" He woke up. He saw a sign over by the side of the road. It said ACANT, But the V was long gone and the N was flickering on and off. "Get ready guys, we might run into some undead." He turned into the parking lot, there was only one car, it looked unused for a longgg time. He parked his car. He opened the door and went to the back. He swung the back open and grabbed his shotgun."Lets move."  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

Legix_Tyler_Morre

850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:18 pm
Watching him get out, Kain reached over and brushed the junk off his axe. Grabbing it, he carefully got out the car, slinging it onto his back to reach back into the pile to pull free his large bottle and sax. Something seemed up, and he didn't like the looks of it.

Once everything had been re-equiped to his persona, Kain unholstered his pistol, dropping the clip to double check if it was full. Seventeen shots exact. Popping it back up, he cocked the weapon back, looking around the parking lot and vacant motel.

"I don't like this...not one bit..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:29 pm
((I just want to point out that YAy Cali got the most posts (^^) ))  

Pinoy_Operation

Pinoy_Operation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:36 pm
James fllowed everyone keeping quiet till a man hit a the wall.James stopped in shock.James looked at the cracked wall.He asked, "Sir,um, I just wanted to ask if there anything wrong".James looked at his face with a mad looking expresion.it frighted him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:13 pm
The blurry picture slowly came into view as Justin adjusted the goggles upon his face. He watched as the car stopped and watched as the car veered off the road slightly before hitting a few bumps. the car bounced slightly before returning to the center of the road. The car was slowly making its way farther and farther away. "i guess I'm going to have to trail them a while to see if they might be trust able. He got back on his moped and drove along the sidewalk staying near to the building to minimize his chances of being seen. The vehicle made its way into a desolate motel parking lot and slowed to a stop.
"Must be scavenging for food, or maybe they need sleep!?" Justin slowed and stopped about 200 yards from the parking lot. He rotated the moped and propped it against the side of a near building before sitting beside it. Slowly a man made his way out of the car and walked to the back. Justin reached into his backpack and once again emerged with his binoculars. Staring into them he watched the man pull something out of the trunk. Then another man exited the truck and joined the man at the back of the vehicle. Justin sighed as he reached into his backpack and pulled out his water bottle. "These people look like they actually know what they're doing..."  

darmani

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:26 pm
((lol, its the active members, the New York group still has contributed the most, we did all four hundred there, and the couple hundred in Russia, when you reach about 1000-1200 posts in this thread, then that title is yours lol XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:38 pm
N for Notorious
((lol, its the active members, the New York group still has contributed the most, we did all four hundred there, and the couple hundred in Russia, when you reach about 1000-1200 posts in this thread, then that title is yours lol XD))

((ok....btw jim is talking to you in the rp..anwser him plz))  

Pinoy_Operation

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:44 pm
Specter Katana
N for Notorious

((how? last time i posted Andre had just escaped from the raiders, jim was right there?))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:47 pm
N for Notorious
Specter Katana
N for Notorious

((how? last time i posted Andre had just escaped from the raiders, jim was right there?))

((while you were looting...because jim is being good and needs your help..didn't you read that post.))  

Pinoy_Operation

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:05 pm
Jess signalled Kain to follow. He cocked his shotgun. He turned on the flashlight. "Cover my six." He whispered. The flashlight acted like a spotlight. It was leading the way. He stopped at a door. He counted down with his fingers, 3...2...1... He smashed the door open. Immediatly zombies started swarming. He shot a couple hoping kain could back him up. "s**t!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:12 pm
Kain had been turned around when he breached the door, instantly spinning around at the cry of zombies. Not something he was expecting, hence how it took him a moment to raise his gun. Still, he opened fire as Jess stepped back, firing almost non-stop into the charging waves as Kain himself backed up. Most of them dropped from his upper-torso shots, all but one. About to shoot another shot into the barely walking zombie, a sound came from his gun.

Click.

He had fired all seventeen shots.  

Legix_Tyler_Morre

850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Leo Atsuma

Dangerous Citizen

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:27 pm
After thinking about the situation, Zeke decided his course of action. "Go to the gunstore, its three streets down with crossed six shooters on the sign, you cant miss it" he said as he kicked the back door open. "I'm gonna see what else I can scavange" Zeke said before grabbing onto an escape ladder and climbing up to the roof.
After a long run across the roves, he came across a hotel with the same car in front. He looked around before he jumped down from a rooftop to the fire escape on the other side. He climbed down and quietly ran his way to the humvee, keeping low at all times. His white clothes would make stealth difficult, but he could handle it. He checked his parimeters at all times and looked in the first floor windows. One man was about to be attacked, he was clear of zombies, so helping couldn't be bad to help him once, especially since he was about to steal from them.
Zeke pulled out his 357. and took aim at the charging dead and shot the large bullet through the side of the undead's head. "Consider it a trade" he whispered as he holstered his gun then ran to the car. He checked his surroundings carefully, then pryed the back door open with his knife. "What do you got, what do you got?" he said to himself as he explored the inside of their vehicle.
((that was for you Kain! 3nodding ))  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games