Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Enter Guild Name Here] -- Now in Funk'n Quake flavor!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Random, Coconut Duck Babies, Friendly, Funk, Quake 

Reply Main Forum
Intros! Everyone post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

songwriterscramp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:20 am
eek More new people!! *runs even further away* burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:53 am
o.0  

RubyKai

ynattirb73
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:59 pm
ynattirb73
Hello!
My name's Brittany, I'm 18, and I'm a Sophomore in college. I'm addicted to myspace and it makes me sad. I have 2 great loves: My boyfriend heart and my cat.
Right now I live in Michigan, but I'm moving to Texas in August to live with my dad and go to school.
If you talk to me, I will most likely talk to you, but be forewarned: If you get me started, you will probably not be able to get me to stop.
I feel weird writing on this, and I only joined Gaia because Joy (Ilse?) pestered me into it blaugh
I get bored easily. When that happens, I turn to movies, Myspace whee , and my camera. I love taking pictures. Oftentimes it's of myself, but mostly I take pictures of people and animals. I used to take still life, but that kind of bores me now.
I don't have anything else really to say...but...
domokun <--that is frieken awesome!

Haa. I found my first post ever on Gaia (besides the IntroQuest post).
It's funny how much I've changed stare

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:04 pm
Yeah, I think I've changed a lot since I started on gaia. I like myself more now.  

ShirleyAMOR

MsYogaBear

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:42 pm
Brittany is correct in saying that this ---> domokun is freaking sweet.
About me...
I run every other day and attempt to do yoga as often as I can. I dream of being a yoga instructor in the near future. I do this physical, strenuous activity in order to do what what I am doing now- sitting next to my best friend, Brittany, eating two burritos and a full bowl of delicious ice cream.
... delicious. 4laugh

Im going into my junior year at an anonymous university as a Visual Arts Education major, ie. art teacher.

Thus my hopes and dreams are being a yoga instructor and an art teacher.

Im relatively excited to meet everyone!!! heart scream heck yes!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:44 pm
MsYogaBear
About me...
I run every other day and attempt to do yoga as often as I can. I dream of being a yoga instructor in the near future. I do this physical, strenuous activity in order to do what what I am doing now- sitting next to my best friend, Brittany, eating two burritos and a full bowl of delicious ice cream.
... delicious. 4laugh

Im going into my junior year at an anonymous university as a Visual Arts Education major, ie. art teacher.

I see. I'm thinking about becoming an art teacher. Do you have a name?  

ShirleyAMOR

Baldykins

4,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:58 pm
MsYogaBear
About me...
... delicious. 4laugh

'Ey oh! Let me welcome you with your first ever, *bloop*.and there you now have the, "Baldykins Bloop of Aproval."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:02 pm
ShirleyAMOR
MsYogaBear
About me...
... delicious. 4laugh

Hey, my name is Saryn. Thats my real name... its not made up. Its unique, i know. Its pronounced "Sare-In" ... just say it fast. haha  

MsYogaBear

MsYogaBear

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:04 pm
Baldykins
MsYogaBear
About me...
... delicious. 4laugh

'Ey oh! Let me welcome you with your first ever, *bloop*.and there you now have the, "Baldykins Bloop of Aproval."

Why hello baldykins.. I am happy to have your bloop of approval. Ahoy sailor, what this "bloop?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:06 pm
MsYogaBear
Baldykins
MsYogaBear
About me...
... delicious. 4laugh

Why hello baldykins.. I am happy to have your bloop of approval. Ahoy sailor, what this "bloop?"
It me my short hand of typing out; Super Xtremetackleglomphugpoke... and so forth.  

Baldykins

4,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ynattirb73
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:35 pm
Yeahhh...
His "Bloop" is like my "Whomp!" Ryn biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:45 pm
MsYogaBear
ShirleyAMOR
MsYogaBear
About me...
... delicious. 4laugh

Hey, my name is Saryn. Thats my real name... its not made up. Its unique, i know. Its pronounced "Sare-In" ... just say it fast. haha
xd I once told someone my name and they thought I was lying. It was funny.  

ShirleyAMOR

songwriterscramp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:39 am
Welcome YogaBear! Good luck with your dreams. And hopefully youre weird enough that the guild wont scare you off... wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:35 pm
My real name is Taylor. It's a dorky name, and I wish my parents endless doom and destruction the likes of which aren't even prophesized in the Bible.

I turn 19 on July the 5th, and am not making any plans to go to college at the moment despite the advantages of doing such. Right now I just want to relax and enjoy the company of my friends while I still can before they all go their seperate ways, despite not wanting to.

I have a problem spending money on anything, including items which are considered to be basic necessities. My reasoning is if you are still alive then you don't need it yet.

I have a very odd metabolism in that I never really feel hungry yet I somehow can eat as much or as little as I feel like cramming into my maw.

I also don't like music for some reason.  

Oradow

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces