Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:35 pm
Jess saw somethign out of the side oh his eyes. He quickly changed to his pistol. "Shh" He said. He walked slowly to his car. Some dude inside was looting it. He shot the man in the leg and shot him in the shoulder to disarm him. He didnt care about the life of another one. He grabbed the man by his collar and held him up. He pointed the gun to his heart. "What the ******** do you think your doing. I've killed before and im not afraid to do it again." The veins in his arm where pulsing. This is what happens when hes mad.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:38 pm
Kain watched the zombie fall. Jess had bolted a second later. Dropping his clip from his Glock, Kain noticed Jess sneak up on somebody. Grabbing one of his two clips from his belt, Kain carefully loaded his gun, hearing gun shots a moment later. What the hell was going on? Did someone actually have the nerve to rob Jess and Kain when both men were armed and, obviously from the zombies, on edge?  

Legix_Tyler_Morre

850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Leo Atsuma

Dangerous Citizen

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:47 pm
Zeke cried in pain at the feel of the bullet ripping through his shoulder. His only thought was 'Oh damn, not again!' He wasn't fully recovered from his last injuries, but he was well enough to make a quick escape. "F**k you!" he yelled before headbutting the man's chin and pulling out his trenchkife. He stabbed the arm with the gun aimed at him once and followed through by smashing the knuckles of the knife into the man's forhead. "Get the hell off!" he yelled as he kicked him off with both feet then rolled back into the vehicle, trying to keep low because of the other man.
He opened the other side and rolled out, landing on his injured arm. "Jesus christ!" he yelled in pain as he got up and ducked behind the vehicle. He slid the blade back into its hip sheath and drew his magnum. He looked over and zombies were starting to come back out of the hotel. 'Great, just ******** great' he thought as he scooted as close to the edge of the jeep as he could.

((edit: thanks for the info ranger))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:54 pm
((Its a Jeep Liberty, Its not very big)) Jess shriek in pain. The little f*****t stabbed his arm ((I thought i disarmed you)) "******** a*****e" He picked up his gun with his left. But he noticed something. That was a Marine Trench knife. It didnt matter. Blood was uzzing out of his wound. He ripped a piece of cloth off and tied it around it. He looked around to see zombies pooring out from everywhere. "********, We have no time." He shot a couple and got in the car. He pulled Kain in and started it up. He drove backwards and then hit the retard that stabbed his arm, just enough to hurt him but not run him over. It would most likely cripple him. He manuvered the car away. Blood was pouring from his head. He ripped another peice off and bandaged it. He speed off, leaving the man to die.  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:58 pm
N for Notorious
Specter Katana
N for Notorious
((lol, its the active members, the New York group still has contributed the most, we did all four hundred there, and the couple hundred in Russia, when you reach about 1000-1200 posts in this thread, then that title is yours lol XD))

((ok....btw jim is talking to you in the rp..anwser him plz))

((how? last time i posted Andre had just escaped from the raiders, jim was right there?))

((my point being that Andre was the only one in the room while he was grabbing his stuff, if Jim had come in, Andre would have assumed he was a raider and blown his brains out, and no i didn't see the post))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:02 pm
N for Notorious
N for Notorious
Specter Katana
N for Notorious
((lol, its the active members, the New York group still has contributed the most, we did all four hundred there, and the couple hundred in Russia, when you reach about 1000-1200 posts in this thread, then that title is yours lol XD))

((ok....btw jim is talking to you in the rp..anwser him plz))

((how? last time i posted Andre had just escaped from the raiders, jim was right there?))

((my point being that Andre was the only one in the room while he was grabbing his stuff, if Jim had come in, Andre would have assumed he was a raider and blown his brains out, and no i didn't see the post))

((well jim is actually a good guy at this point,and can't you say Andre was startled of somthing because you didn't say he shot jim))  

Pinoy_Operation

Legix_Tyler_Morre

850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:11 pm
Kain didn't need to be pulled in, hopping into the open door just in time before he was passed. Now moving away from the zombies and wanna-be thief, Kain moved the middle of the seats, looking at Jess and immediately sighing, "Jess, we need to stop somewhere. Your wound needs to be fixed up while we're not trying to get away from zombies." Thankfully they had driven off in time to avoid getting mauled by the incoming flesh-lovers.

Sitting further back, he moved his sax and axe from his back to the seat, leaning back slow enough to keep the bottle rigged around his waist. Next time Jess sees a thief, he better kill him instead of shoot him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:15 pm
"I know... I dont understand how people can find us, LA is a huge city." He said. He was speeding, He ran past a flickering red stoplight. He chuckled. He was wide awake now. While looking at the road, he opened the middle console and grabbed a caffine patch, he put it on the arm that wasnt cut open. He waited for it to work. "Want one?" He asked kain, but he knew the answer and threw one to him.  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

awaqu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:27 pm
Carlton was in the gun shop when he heard shots being fired. "s**t! what he got himself into?" he wondered. With haste he piked up random packs of ammo, a few grenades, and a SMG. As he smashed out of the shop he heard more shots. Something was bad. He ran into the general direction of the shots hoping he would still see his new ally. As he got into the sight of a Motel, he Glimpsed a car driving in the distance. " That b*****d! He left me!" He Angrily thought. As he raced over to the motel, to see what all the commotion was about, he saw Zeke lying against the parking lot, with zombies surrounding him. " Zeke, I'm here to help." He yelled again. Raising his SMG he blindly fired into the massive hoard, hoping to attract their attention. " Come and fight me you shits!" He hollered at them. a portion were attracted to Carlton, but still a majority were heading towards Zeke, who seemed nearly unconscious. Carlton depleted his ammo of the SMG, and moved on to his ak-47. The SMG had done some damage, but still they were spewing out. " Why the hell are there so many zombies in here?" He questioned. He then noticed the other car parked in the parking lot (( I didn't forget!)) and figuring they would get more protection, he shot his way through the zombies, reaching Zeke. " Get up!" He screamed. " We have to make it to that car!" Helping Zeke up he ran to the car, smashed open the windshield, and climbed in, waiting for Zeke (( I wont let you down partner :3))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:32 pm
awaqu
Carlton was in the gun shop when he heard shots being fired. "s**t! what he got himself into?" he wondered. With haste he piked up random packs of ammo, a few grenades, and a SMG. As he smashed out of the shop he heard more shots. Something was bad. He ran into the general direction of the shots hoping he would still see his new ally. As he got into the sight of a Motel, he Glimpsed a car driving in the distance. " That b*****d! He left me!" He Angrily thought. As he raced over to the motel, to see what all the commotion was about, he saw Zeke lying against the parking lot, with zombies surrounding him. " Zeke, I'm here to help." He yelled again. Raising his SMG he blindly fired into the massive hoard, hoping to attract their attention. " Come and fight me you shits!" He hollered at them. a portion were attracted to Carlton, but still a majority were heading towards Zeke, who seemed nearly unconscious. Carlton depleted his ammo of the SMG, and moved on to his ak-47. The SMG had done some damage, but still they were spewing out. " Why the hell are there so many zombies in here?" He questioned. He then noticed the other car parked in the parking lot (( I didn't forget!)) and figuring they would get more protection, he shot his way through the zombies, reaching Zeke. " Get up!" He screamed. " We have to make it to that car!" Helping Zeke up he ran to the car, smashed open the windshield, and climbed in, waiting for Zeke (( I wont let you down partner :3))

((Your good, But think about it, that car hasnt been used in three years, its rusting and its crap... It probs cant drive.))  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

Legix_Tyler_Morre

850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:34 pm
Catching the patch, Kain looked it over before pressing it onto his own arm and quickly returning to watch the road. Lifting his glock, he looked it over and was thankful he reloaded before they left. They needed to find a place to restock soon.

"So, where to now, Jess? We're going to need more bullets soon..."

(He means use it for cover. For cover, it could still be useful.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:46 pm
"I actually dont know." He was feeling woozy. "Can you drive?" He pulled over by the side of the road. He slipped in the back and pushed everything over. He laid back. He felt his pulse get slower. He had to move it or else. He moved everything, it looked like he was having a spasm. "Dont mind me." He looked in the back for bandages. He found bandaids.... Like that would work. He found a old shirt. He ripped it in half and then took of the other bandage on his arm which was soaked. He put the other one and and secured it tightly. He used the other half for his head.  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

Legix_Tyler_Morre

850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:08 pm
Kain climbed into the front seat from the back, sitting calmly into the driver's seat. Turning off the curb and into the road, he began their drive again. Taking a right, he slowed to a meagre speed, looking at the passing buildings. One finally caught his eye. Half-way down the block, an old police station sat between two large buildings. Carefully, he executed a U-turn to place himself on the station's side of the road, moving to park against the curb. Looking back to Jess, he was getting his glock ready in his right hand.

"You think you can get up and guard the car while I search the old station? We might find some clips for my Glock or some shells for that shottie of yours if we're lucky."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:19 pm
Justin watched as the scene quickly went from fine to horribly wrong. The zombies poured out of the motel engulfing everything slowly. His heart sank as gun shots rang out in the air. "********... if i don't help them they're probably gonna die, but if i do i might die..." he looked at the ground then looked back just as the jeep tore threw the zombies and made its way out of the parking lot. Justin jumped on the moped and ripped his SMG out of his back pack. speeding toward the group of zombies he started to blindly shoot into the heart of the group. the numbers quickly thinned. He looked over to see the a man jumping into a car and another man getting up. he sighed in relief when all of a sudden he ran into a rooted trash can and was vaulted into the air. "f**k me!" he yelled as he came crashing into the concrete. ((trying to get into this a little more...))  

darmani

The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games