Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

awaqu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:22 pm
((rngr that's a good point. I'll probably go on top of it, to get some elevation. just because I don't feel like describing the car, when you wrote the post, what did you have in mind? I was thinking of like an SUV))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:26 pm
Specter Katana
N for Notorious
N for Notorious
Specter Katana
N for Notorious
((lol, its the active members, the New York group still has contributed the most, we did all four hundred there, and the couple hundred in Russia, when you reach about 1000-1200 posts in this thread, then that title is yours lol XD))

((ok....btw jim is talking to you in the rp..anwser him plz))

((how? last time i posted Andre had just escaped from the raiders, jim was right there?))

((my point being that Andre was the only one in the room while he was grabbing his stuff, if Jim had come in, Andre would have assumed he was a raider and blown his brains out, and no i didn't see the post))

((well jim is actually a good guy at this point,and can't you say Andre was startled of somthing because you didn't say he shot jim))

((lol just have them meet up later))  

N for Notorious
Crew

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:39 pm
((Its a SUV... I guess)) "Alright..." He sat in the back with his shotgun in hand, incase of any zombies. He laid back.
All of a sudden the car started rocking back and forth. Jess looked out the window to see zombies rocking the car back and forth. This was a tactic of theirs, waiting for its prey to comeout and then they eat them, He read that in a book, The best thing to do is to lay low. they might try to smash through the windows and try to get you.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:08 pm
Kain, at the rocking, instantly went low, locking the doors to the car. Turning, he carefully aimed up at the window and waited to make sure they wouldn't get in. It was about ten minutes later, though, that they finally gave up. With a whisper, Kain tried to talk to Jess.

"Think they're gone...?"  

Legix_Tyler_Morre

850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Leo Atsuma

Dangerous Citizen

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:17 pm
((Hell yeah! I gots an awesome a** partner!!!))
Zeke moaned and gritted his teeth, yelling every now and again in pain. He was in horrible agony with his leg and arm, and it wouldn't give in, but when he got in the SUV it slowly started to eaze up on him. He panted and moaned as he sat up, and then something caught his eye. "Carl wait, Look!" he said as he tapped Carlton on the side of the leg with his gun still clenched in his hand.
He saw another man, about to be devoured because of an unfortunate trash can in the way. "We can't just leave him!" Zeke yelled as he was tempted to open up the car door and book it to the incapped man. He knew that was a stupid idea, but it was one of two he had so far. The second started to seem so much better as the blood started to come back to his head.
He looked at his side bag and started to scavange through it, then pulled out his canteen. "I'll cover me!" he yelled. His final decision was to combine both ideas into one. He kicked open the door and started to limp weakly towards the victim with canteen in hand. "Come get it you sons of a b***h!" he yelled as he threw the canteen high above them and shot it, raining fire down on the dry flaking corpses. He continued to limp, his focus on anything coming close to him was completley void, this man needed help, Zeke was going to help.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:46 pm
(( HAY... i cannot join any role play till later than 6 so plz if im not there puppet my guy for me a little eh?))

Vance turned around, hearing the whir and yelling of battle. he walked a little, not even sure why. he sat down and watched. a little later, he passed out, lack of hydration will do that, and woke a few minutes later. he looked up. He popped imediately awake. "oh f*ck no! F*CK F*CK F*CK!"
the car had drove off without him!

He shouted in fury. he looked down and saw slght blood trails from the car and could even hear the vehicle a little ways ahead. he started bolting after the sound and the trail of zomie blood and tire tracks. obviously by the bodies strewn on the road there may be a chance the blood trail wont run dry...  

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:48 pm
He kept running. luckily they hadnt run far. he could see a door to a hotel and ran at it. He pounded the door. "Hay *ssholes next time check if im in the d*mn car and don't forget me!"

he heard a little luaghing inside. "oh shut up i was tired!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:12 pm
Carlton smiled. It looked like they were going to have another member. When Joe was at a safe distance he climbed out of the windshield and onto the roof of the car. Most of the zombies took new interest in the man who had just crashed, and Zeke, who was badly limping to save him. From his backpack he took out one of his grenades. "Fire In The Hole!" he bellowed. He then threw the grenade into the crowd of zombies. There was a massive explosion, killing a fair amount of the hoard. Carlton glanced at how Zeke was doing. He had about 10 trailing close to him. Only about 30 remained. They could make it through this! Carlton lifted his gun up to try and help Zeke, but he noticed that he could very easily hit him instead, so he hesitantly switched his gaze towards the zombies still remaining. as he was about to take them out, he decided on using his hand gun, at a close enough range to attract some zombies, whilst having a clear shot at the head. He jumped off the car, and ran till he was about 5 feet from the starting hoard of the remainders. Taking his time to aim he shot the zombies one after another. Now the main of the core was upon him. Carlton smiled. He hadn't done anything like this since the virus first started spreading. As the zombies got closer, Carlton ran behind the car, switching to his ak-47. He moved the knob to semi right before one came under it, catching him by surprise. Carlton yelped and shot it square in the face. "I got to get over to the others." he thought as he dashed out of the car's protection and to Zeke and this new person. By the look of it, he wasn't the only one killing (( sorry if you feel this is puppeting. I just want to keep it going, ya know?)). The New person looked as though he was in good hands, so Carlton concentrated on the hoard. They were closer than he thought. Much closer. Only about 15 remained, but they were running low on ammunition. " After this we best visit the gun shop again." he thought to himself.  

awaqu

Leo Atsuma

Dangerous Citizen

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:48 pm
((Just waitin on Justin here now.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:42 pm
(Um, Faults --; you kinda got ditched a LONG way back. Jess drove off toward a police station blocks away. You're stuck on foot, mate :/)  

Legix_Tyler_Morre

850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:57 pm
(( that b*****d... >.<.. i didnt miss a day even i was just at school so its not even my fault.. ok haha it was a pun but seriously... im gunna chase you guys till i find you... then.. *ignore the old post then*))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:18 pm
((sorry had lots of stuff i had to get out of my way...))
Justin quickly recovered from his daze. He stood up looking around and quickly remembered there was a hoard of zombies around him. pulling out his he limped his way toward the man walking toward him. He made quick work of what zombies were in between them with the smg. He stumbled into the man then quickly regained his balance. "sorry about that i thought ya'll needed saving but..." he paused as a zombie grabbed his arm. quickly he spun around cutting the zombies hand off before sticking his dagger through its skull. "it looks like i actually might be the one who needs saving somewhat." Oddly enough for the first time in a while, here in this swarm of zombies he felt safe. a grenade went off in the distance and Justin turned and started to limp his way to the car. "It's just my luck i fall at a time like this and look incredibly stupid."  

darmani

Rayde Dannefor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:11 am
As they walked out of the room, continuing their trek through the sewers, Rayde felt a bit guilty for how she reacted. They wondered in complete silence following Shane and his map through the winding tunnels. Rayde heard a loud thump from behind her. She quickly glanced over her shoulder at the source of the sound, it was Mark. She knew he was mad too. Rayde usually kept a cool level head in tough situations but it was too much for her that time and she almost killed an innocent survivor.

That would have put her on the same level as that a*****e who killed her brother. Rayde fell back next to James. "I'm really sorry about what happened back there. Really, I am." She looked down at the ground and continued walking. "It's just that your cousin shot the last piece of family I had left. We had survived almost everything up unitl then. So far in my three weeks in California I've lost my little sister and my older brother. Both due to mistakes. Mistakes I've made and mistakes others had made." Rayde trailed off into silence.

She picked up the pace until she was right behind Shane again. She heard him crying softly, it seemed everyone was not doing so well, they needed to get out of these damn sewers. They were too dark and depressing. Rayde placed a hand on his shoulder and said soflty into his ear, "Hey hun, we'll get out of here I promise. I owe it to you, I owe it to all of you."

With that Rayde fell back a bit and lit a cigarette. It was her last little vice in this crazy world, a little slice of normalcy in a ******** up world. pulled the cigarette away from her lips slowly and exhaled. God, I cannot wait to get the ******** out of here, she thought to herself.

Just then, Rayde heard sounds from in front of them. It sounded like a whole lot of those god damned zombies. She thought, why now!? and then she saw them.

They were climbing their way up the sides of the seweage ditch that ran in between that smal, catwalk like edge of the sewer. Rayde knew they couldn't fight them off in the condition they were in or on that damn ledge. The sewage below wasn't that deep, she noticed as she quickly analysed the situation. She reacted quickly, she owed it to the rest.

She jumped into action, sliding down the edge of the sewage ditch and unslinging her MP5. The weight of her assult pack was moving her much faster than she anticipated but luckily it was all that deep. She brought her weapon to bear on the nearest undead on the ledge, the ones nearest her friends. She fired two bursts and dropped the zombies that were closest to her friends, giving them time to get it together and in more of a position to fight. They had about a hundred feet until they had a more defensible open area next to another maintenence room. Rayde just had to help clear the way enough for them to get a fighting chance.

She fired into the large crowd that was in the ditch with her, suppressing them for a while so she could continue dropping the ones on the catwalk. She pressed forward towards the horde, quickly chainging magazines and resuming fire. The horde was thinning out but not nearly enough. She hoped theyd make it soon, she was in too deep. "Maybe this wasn't my best plan!" she shouted as she drew her machete from its sheath on her calf, slung her MP5 and drew her pistol.

They were getting to close around her. She began slowly fighting her way backwards. she came up on a ladder, and climbed as fast as she could when one of them grabbed her ankle. She looked down and shot it right in the left eye, sending brain matter all over the large horde that was forming below her. She made it up to the catwalk across from her friends and pulled a molotov from her bag, she lit it with her lighter and threw it down there. "BURN BABY!" she shouted at the burning undead in the sewer. That bought them time, but it didn't solve the problem. She raised her pistol and readied the machete as she saw a large group of undead coming her way on her side of the catwalks.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:22 am
"Rayde."He said simply then felt her leave his presence he kept on walking quite aware of the horde.but in times like these who wasn't aware of them they could come at any time."Everybody hold up.Nobody be a hero against the horde.we don't need heroes we need survivors.now get up that ladder Mark you and me will take defensive positions while Rayde,Nilla and James can climb up this ladder.then you go I'll go last."

Shane had pulled himself into a kind of demented military standard that everybody got from watching too many military movies.he actually just commanded Rayde.which he told himself he would never do but now it was different.He placed his hand on Rayde's arm."You get nilla and james the hell out of here Me and mark will be fine.'" he kissed her gently.

((I cant make it any longer cuz i got to go to school.))  

Jordon352

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:34 am
((i got a P.D day today, and family day on monday, 4 day weekend XD))

Andre stepped out the door and onto a catwalk. He'd soon realized after leaving the raiders' base, that it had been underground, connected to the sewers, he figured he might as well stay down there in the hopes of finding the others. He looked up from the ground and swore loudly as he noticed zombies climbing up the catwalk and heading towards what appeared to be a group of people at the other end. Andre raised his Mini-Uzi in the air and fired off a clip, then reloaded, "Hey, maggotsacks, over here!" Andre grinned as most of the zombies turned towards the loud sound. And sprayed the nearest group across their chests, sending them tumbling down off the catwalk. he sprayed again then realized he hadn't brought more then one extra clip for the mini-uzi. he hurled the gun at a zombie, cracking its skull in and sending it falling over the edge. He pulled one of his Glocks off of his leg holster and fired twice, catching two zombies in the head and toppling them over.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games