Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darmani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:40 pm
((Just waitin on zeke here now...lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:44 am
When Rayde confirmed that the man was not infected, he handed her a photograph and asked her if she'd seen the person it depicted. Rayde glanced at the photo, then looked at the man, her eyes welling up with tears. "******** you!" she shouted, "You lying b*****d!" She dropped the photo, brought her MP5 to the middle of his forehead, pressed it in, burying the muzzle break into his skull. "You did this!" she said, "It's your fault!" Rayde flicked her safety off and grabbed him hard by the shoulder with her right hand, digging the MP5 in harder. The man was trying to explain himself, but his words were clearly falling on deaf ears. Rayde had lost all control of herself. Nilla watched in horror. She wanted to say something, but she couldn't. She was frozen. Every inch of her body was frozen.

Finally, Shane stepped in. "Don't shoot him," he said to Rayde, pushing her weapon towards the floor and smoothly disarming her. "He can help us," he continued, "You know it would be stupid to shoot him. What happened to Charlie is unfortunate, but it ain't this kid's fault."

It was then that Nilla realized that this man was somehow connected to the one that had killed Charlie.

Rayde brushed Shane's hands off of her and turned to James. "Sorry about all that," she said, "It's just that... that b*****d cousin of yours... shot my brother. He was all I had left and he killed him for no reason other than fun. I'm sorry, but if I ever come across him again, he's getting a much less warm welcome than you did." With that, she slung her MP5 over her shoulder, turned, and tossed away her burnt-out cigarette. "Well, we still need to get supplies," she said. Nilla was happy to see the old Rayde back. "We can't last much longer at all down here," she continued, "We're out of food and almost out of water. Let's get on the road." She halfheartedly removed the pipe from blocking the door and let it swing wide open with a loud crash as it hit the wall on the other side.

Rayde walked out of the room, and Nilla followed.

As they walked, Nilla could hear Shane crying softly ahead of her and Mark punching the wall behind her. Rayde was the anchor holding their little group together, and she'd nearly lost it, as well. In spite of this, or perhaps because of this, Nilla's resolve was stronger than ever. She needed it to be. Her friends needed it to be.

They hadn't been walking long when they heard the telltale groan of the undead. Rayde shined her flashlight ahead, and they saw the zombies, climbing their way up the sides of the sewage ditch that ran between catwalks. Rayde reacted quickly, sliding down the side of the sewage ditch and readying her MP5. She tried to lay down some suppressing fire so that the rest of the survivors could make it to a more defensible area, but she was quickly overwhelmed. She retreated up a ladder and tossed a molotov down in her wake. The sewer erupted into flames. Things only seemed to go downhill, after that. Shane and Marked joined the fray, and Nilla lost track of them amongst the fire and the smoke. She couldn't see them. She couldn't see anything. She couldn't see anything at all.

But, between bursts of gunfire, she could hear Rayde screaming, "Damn it! I think I broke my leg!"

Without thinking, Nilla drew her handgun from her waistband and slid down the side of the sewage ditch. The ground was moist and mushy beneath her bare feet, but she didn't care. She was worried about Rayde. She ran into the fire and saw Andre helping Rayde to her feet. She didn't know where he had come from, but she was glad he was there. She moved to assist him, holding Rayde's other shoulder. "We have to get out of here!" she shouted, "We have to get Rayde some help!"  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Rayde Dannefor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:20 am
Rayde was firing into the remains of the horde. she could feel the pain shooting up her leg. It hurt like a son of a b***h, it reminded her of the time in SERE school when they broke her arm...

As she began to lose focus because of the pain she saw a figure through the flames and smoke, Andre. He was still alive! Rayde felt his grasp wrap around her arm and lift her to her feet. She kept firing taking down a few more of the undead bastards. Rayde wondered what had drawn all of the zombies into the sewers to begin with but realized she didn't care at the moment.

She was limping slowly towards the ladder with the help of Andre when from behind her Nilla came to her aid and grabbed ahold of her other arm to help support her even more. Rayde wrapped her right arm around Nilla using it to hold herself up and held on to Andre with the other.

"We have to get out of here! We have to get Rayde some help!" she heard Nilla shout. Rayde hated being out of the fight. She had spent so much time defending others that she forgot how much she hated having people do it for her. They needed her skill with weapons more than they needed her mobile right now. Rayde looked over to Nilla and told her, "Hey, take my MP5 it has a lot more punch than that little pistol, we need to finish this fight before we can get my fat a** up this damn ladder. Set me down here and I'll cover you guys the best I can." Rayde readied her pistol as she finished and lowered herself down gently.

She lit a cigarette and watched the flames dance in front of her. This turned out to be a bad day. She raised her pistol and fired a shot into the head of the nearest zombie and quickly turned to fire one into another who was making it's way to Nilla. "Don't worry about me for now hun, I'll be fine!" She smiled up at Nilla, "Just don't leave me here when this is all over!" She continued fighting from the ground using her good leg as leverage to turn quickly to face any oncoming enemies. Rayde smiled again as she thought to herself, ******** these undead, they have nothing on the might of Aimee Radison. They haven't killed me yet and they'll never get that satisfaction.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:26 am
Andre watched Rayde lower herself then set up in a strong firing stance. He fired once, clipping a zombie in the side of the head, not a good enough hit to kill, but enough to topple it over the edge. He fired two more times, this time getting headshots on both. But the crown showed no sign of thinning, he looked past the other as best he could, then swore loudly, "Guys, behind you, the door you came in!" He fired the rest of his clip off, those shots that didn't make it to the forehead, hit somewhere with enough momentum to topple the target off the side.  

N for Notorious
Crew

Jordon352

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:31 pm
Shane had froze in shock all he wanted was down time maybe some time to sleep and relax and love but no he couldn't have that he couldn
Shane sprung into action lunging at the first zombie he saw stabbing it in the brains."You stupid corpse!"He yelled in rage and continued stabbing it then grabbed it by the neck and spun around throwing it into the nearest group of zombies toppling them over.Shane wasn't sure that they were out of the fight but that delayed the zombies long enough as he sprinted towards the ladder and clambered up onto the catwalk.

After getting up he turned unslinging his M-16."Come on all you bitches Its time to die!"He said as he fired short bursts detonating each zombie's head like a balloon at a carnival dart game.He snarled and snatched something from his pack tying it on a string and held out the string,then with a stick he pulled a pin out.It was one of the grenades from back at the radio station he didn't have time to set up that one but he was holding it at an angle that was head level with the zombies it was a bit dangerous being that close to a live grenade but smiled as it detonated the shrapnel ripping through most of the zombie's heads turning them into swiss cheese.
He looked over noticing a smoke trail and saw that a piece of shrapnel embedded itself into the wall by his head."That was close."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:09 pm
"Lets go." He walked down the main room and then kicked down the door. He signaled the others to follow. The rain was really coming down. "Monsoon?" He asked the others. His boots made splashes every step. He stepped down the front steps. His vehicle was trashed. Water was gushing in. "Damnit." He walked over to it and picked up a screw driver, a medipack, a hammer, and a drill. He put them in his backpack, he new he would never use that car again. He was already soaked. Water trickled down his face. It was cold. A flash of lightning light up the sky. "Just our luck, a thunderstorm."  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

Legix_Tyler_Morre

850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:39 pm
Kain grumbled. He found no point in barricading doors anymore. People seemed to just kick right through them. Walking to the doorway, he watched Jess for a moment before shrugging.

"It would be nice if you answered me, Jess. Did you find any ammo or do I have to go digging through the armory, too?"

If it was storming, Kain was not planning on trying to run anytime soon. Besides, it was getting darker by the minute. With two clips, counting the one loaded, he was not exactly armed to go outside. Especially with such a small secondary against any zombies that may ambush them on the way.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:32 pm
"Uhhh.... Sorry... You can check, ill cover the doors." He walked back inside and stood guard. He loaded the shotgun rounds inside. They went in with a click. Another lightning bolt flashed through the air and 5 seconds later thunder boomed. "5 Miles!" He yelled. He saw a couple of zombies, but he did not want to waste ammo. He checked the time. 9:30...  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:45 pm
Vance looked over at jess's watch. "oh Sh*t... we gotta get back in there.. there is no way we are getting outa here tonight boys..."

he turned around and went back in. he set a table side down on the ground in front of the door about 5 feet from it. he sat there, pistols aimed. he changed his mind. he smirked, and busted out the sawn off he had gotten from the weapon store a while back...

"eat this you undead sons from h*ll"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:50 pm
Kain leaped over the desk, heading to the open doorway into the armory. Carefully, he scanned the many holsters, boxes, and racks. Finally, he stopped, pulling a box up from the ground. Pulling out one of four clips, he checked it. Full. Clipping it to his belt, he looked at the others. All of them were full. This put him at a total of five extra clips.

Turning, he left the armory, looking toward Jess.

"It would be smart to stay here and hide out a while..."  

Legix_Tyler_Morre

850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:33 pm
"yeah.. diddo kiddo..."
i camped behind my little table with my sawn off pointed at the doorframe. since kain hadnt barracaded, we were gunna get action quickly. the first zombie strolled in...- Blam! head was filled with holes and half was left missing.

"haha! eat that f*ckers!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:40 pm
Jess sighed... "Be right back." He walked to the armory and grabbed some hand cuffs. He grabbbed the key too. Jess walked over to the door and slammed it shut. He cuffed the handles together. "This will hold, Lets get some rest. Jess walked over to the wall and sat against it. He took his hat and put it on his face. It was black. He quickly fell asleep  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:08 pm
"aw...hehe"

Vance did need sleep tho... he ran into a room and found a small couch.

"mine!" he plopped himself on and smiled, shifted a bit, and attempted sleeping amidst moaning and groaning of zombies...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:35 pm
Looking around, Kain ended up knocking busted computers from the counter seperating the room from the armory. Holstering his Glock, he carefully crawled up onto it. Once he had removed his sax and axe from his back, he finally started leaning back until he was resting on most of the top.

With a sigh of relief, he closed his eyes, staying in a light sleep, just deep enough to not be awoken by the occasional beat on the door.  

Legix_Tyler_Morre

850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:48 am
Jordon-wolf-demon
Shane had froze in shock all he wanted was down time maybe some time to sleep and relax and love but no he couldn't have that he couldn
Shane sprung into action lunging at the first zombie he saw stabbing it in the brains."You stupid corpse!"He yelled in rage and continued stabbing it then grabbed it by the neck and spun around throwing it into the nearest group of zombies toppling them over.Shane wasn't sure that they were out of the fight but that delayed the zombies long enough as he sprinted towards the ladder and clambered up onto the catwalk.

After getting up he turned unslinging his M-16."Come on all you bitches Its time to die!"He said as he fired short bursts detonating each zombie's head like a balloon at a carnival dart game.He snarled and snatched something from his pack tying it on a string and held out the string,then with a stick he pulled a pin out.It was one of the grenades from back at the radio station he didn't have time to set up that one but he was holding it at an angle that was head level with the zombies it was a bit dangerous being that close to a live grenade but smiled as it detonated the shrapnel ripping through most of the zombie's heads turning them into swiss cheese.
He looked over noticing a smoke trail and saw that a piece of shrapnel embedded itself into the wall by his head."That was close."

(It's time to show you what happens when you do something as irresponsible as detonating a fragmentation grenade in a crowded sewer.)

Rayde looked at Nilla and said, "Hey, take my MP5. It has a lot more punch than that little pistol." Nilla did as she said, slipping her handgun back into her waistband and taking the MP5. "We need to finish this fight before we can get my fat a** up this damn ladder," Rayde continued, "Set me down here and I'll cover you guys as best I can." She readied her pistol as she finished and lowered herself down gently. She lit a cigarette and raised her pistol and fired a shot into the head of a nearby zombie, then quickly turned and fired a shot into another that was shambling toward Nilla. "Don't worry about me for now, hun," she said, smiling, "I'll be fine! Just don't leave me here when this is all over!" Rayde continued fighting from the ground using her good leg as leverage to turn quickly to face any oncoming enemies.

Nilla nodded, raised the MP5, and fired into the crowd. She tried to remember what Rayde had taught her about shooting, but the MP5 was a submachine gun. It was very different from the pistol she'd been trained to use, and she was in no way prepared for it. She had no idea how to switch it to a single-shot setting, or how to hold it, or how to deal with the recoil, so she ended up wasting a lot of ammo and only dispatching a few zombies.

In the fire, the smoke, the chaos, Nilla lost track of the others. She lost track of James, of Andre, of Mark, of Shane. She didn't know where any of them were, or what they were doing, or how they were doing. She heard a lot of gunfire, so she figured they were still alive, but in what condition, she couldn't tell. All she knew was that she had to protect Rayde until they could get her topside. Unfortunately, the zombie horde showed no sign of thinning. Unsurprisingly, she used up all the ammo in the MP5 and switched back to her handgun. She concentrated as hard as she could and managed to kill quite a few zombies with well-placed head shots.

Suddenly, a deafening bang resounded through the sewer, reverberating off the walls, causing the ground to shake. Nilla had no idea what had happened. She couldn't hear anything. She could barely see anything. But she could feel. She could feel pain. Pain more intense, more real than anything she'd ever felt before. At least as far back as she could remember. She looked down at herself and saw her clothes stained with blood. Blood trickled from her mouth and her nose.

Nilla fell to her knees.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games