Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Mezzanine Floor
Off Topic/Out of Character Only! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SeleneRosara

8,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:48 pm
*Leans against the wall with my arms crossed* If my language earlier offended anyone I am sorry, but in all fairness I do believe I had a right to be angry.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:48 pm
*sees what he's missed (not the stupid stuff)...*

I'm sad now...

*sulks in corner*  

Darz

Addin Calhorn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:54 pm
Darz
*sees what he's missed (not the stupid stuff)...*

I'm sad now...

*sulks in corner*

* looks at Darz sulking in the corner

so whatcha got planned for turkey day? got a family party?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:08 pm
I work at Radio Shack, so it's the calm before the storm, for me. I've got a big day coming, Friday, and today was, interestingly, a sign of things to come.

In the meantime, I hope to have plenty of time to spend with GOD and family and give thanks as is the meaning of the day. I'm also looking into a look back in history. I've found some interesting facts that go against what we all learnt in school wink

I hope to play my GC, GBA, and NDS as well as PS2 as I can; though, it is much more a day for family. That being said, I do have people on Gaia I consider a bit of my extended family, so I will try to get on. You may thank the account names Tarma_Falloner, Torment and Tacitus, Kishou, Shapeshifter_Keioko, and a several others (a long list...).

If you can guess why I was, and still am, sulking, I'll give you a cookie.

*continues to sulk*  

Darz

Addin Calhorn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:53 pm
Darz
I work at Radio Shack, so it's the calm before the storm, for me. I've got a big day coming, Friday, and today was, interestingly, a sign of things to come.

In the meantime, I hope to have plenty of time to spend with GOD and family and give thanks as is the meaning of the day. I'm also looking into a look back in history. I've found some interesting facts that go against what we all learnt in school wink

I hope to play my GC, GBA, and NDS as well as PS2 as I can; though, it is much more a day for family. That being said, I do have people on Gaia I consider a bit of my extended family, so I will try to get on. You may thank the account names Tarma_Falloner, Torment and Tacitus, Kishou, Shapeshifter_Keioko, and a several others (a long list...).

If you can guess why I was, and still am, sulking, I'll give you a cookie.

*continues to sulk*

I diffinitly agree, it is a day to be with family. Which is why im going over to my sisters for dinner and stuff.
as for why you are sulking Im not a mind reader but ill try..
1. your still at work
2. your away from family
3. you bank account is empty and its nearing x-mas
4. your comming down with flu/cold
5. your vehicle died.
6. you like to sulk in the corner.
7. someone you loved/cared for died or is sick
8. your going bald and cant help it.
9. home life is being difficult for you
10. you need a hug but your significent other is away.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:02 pm
1. your still at work
rolleyes I hope not. I'd sue Radio Shack if I had to stay longer than I did xd
2. your away from family
Actually...I wish... I can't afford a place of my own, yet. I have two loans and a credit card to worry about, first. Besides, I'd still be living within an hours or two drive.
3. you bank account is empty and its nearing x-mas
rolleyes I'm a much better planner than that. I'm getting a nice buffer of $300, soon, and I've already enough to pay my Car Loan and credit card payments for the month. I already have most of my Christmas shopping done.
4. your comming down with flu/cold
I haven't been sick since I moved from Izmir Turkey... After what I got there, it's no wonder. FYI: DON'T go to a 3rd World or 2nd World Country unless it's just for a visit and ONLY in the country NEVER the cities. I should know...
5. your vehicle died.
Thanks for the bode of confidence in my and my car's ability stare She's a beautiful 2000 Ford Focus!
6. you like to sulk in the corner.
Hmm? I do find myself depressed a lot...but that's because I'm a social outcast...
7. someone you loved/cared for died or is sick
All my family members are fine, so that's not it. I certainly hope all of my dear friends are fine, though...
8. your going bald and cant help it.
I'm 21 going on 22 (December 3rd) stare I'm also a red-head, the longest lived in terms of hair color and line retention.
9. home life is being difficult for you
xd Ack! Horrible! Horrible! xp To that, I jest.
10. you need a hug but your significent other is away.
Hmm? Try Calafornia ninja It's more like I've been a bit lonely despite being surrounded by others.

Ah! Close, bud, but no cigar wink  

Darz

Addin Calhorn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:21 pm
Well I dont know why your sulking. I hope that you feel happier soon.
I f you want to talk about it Im always there to listen.
Just send me a PM if you like.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:22 pm
*looks at my signature*

*begins to wonder if everybody is blind*  

Darz

Addin Calhorn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:29 pm
Darz
*looks at my signature*

*begins to wonder if everybody is blind*

DOH! *slaps head

*looks in medicine capinent only to find a empty bottle of visen(sp)

She'll be back, hang in there!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:34 pm
stare Gee... We wonder why I want to scream and shout at you guys, sometimes. She's always there to calm me sweatdrop We also wonder why I gave JC a cold stare a while ago. Yep.

*continues to wonder how many blind one there are out there*  

Darz

Addin Calhorn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:05 pm
Darz
stare Gee... We wonder why I want to scream and shout at you guys, sometimes. She's always there to calm me sweatdrop We also wonder why I gave JC a cold stare a while ago. Yep.

*continues to wonder how many blind one there are out there*

your very lucky that you have her then.

And yes I know im blind, Ill admit it. I think it comes from tearing my hair out over being at my current job for over three yrs and still going nowhere. amung other things that is. Im hopeing with my work schedual changing I can actully have a social life again.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:28 am
*pokes darz with a stabbler* stare  

Nimliiost

Nanako
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:25 am
gonk Darz... you ignored me... again *I go off and sulk in the corner* crying  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:40 am
ninja I did, Nanako? *goes back to read*  

Darz

Darz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:08 am
Nimliiost
*pokes darz with a stabbler* stare

*ignores you as the stabbing misses and an anvil falls on your head* ninja

Yep. I thought I heard something... Anyway! Nanako. You're "un-ignored" ninja I edited my post.

*turns around*

Oh! What're you doing there...?  
The Mezzanine Floor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 365 366 367 368 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games