The Naruto RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel~of~song
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:29 pm
An hour has passed and Metsuki is standing in front of the hospital where they were keeping Nikki. With flowers in hand Metsuki observed her surroundings

M:..Hm....well there doesnt seem to be much of security thats good it'll make our escape easier...now where is Gekido?

-Metsuki notices Gekido in hiding, he gave the signal to proceed with the genjutsu-

M: alright here i go...-walks in to the reception area and encounters a nurse- ..um yes Nurse? makes eye contact, genjutsu activated

N: -has seconds of glazed eys meaning the genjutsu is working- ...yes?

M: Um yes I would like to know where Nikki Kotetsu's room is, I would like to drop off her some flowers to help her get better...

N: Ah alright it seems reasonably enough, she is in room 201 on the second floor at the end of the hall.

M: Thank you! -walks away-

-upon reaching Nikki's room she notices the lack of doctors, nurses and patients very odd in taking into account that it was a hospital after all-

Room 201

M: -knock knock- hello? Nikki you there? -playing the part of visiting a friend- i brought you flowers hope you like them.. -walks into the room and sees Nikki sedated on medications lying on the bed asleep- Well at least your calm now where is Gekido so we can get out of here...

-tap tap on the window-

M: There you are!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:05 pm
*Gekido swoops in through the window after Metsuki opens it. He walked over to Nikki and stood there for a few seconds before picking her up. When he did pick her up, he felt a chill run down his spine.*
G: Metsuki... keep a watchful eye, something doesn't feel right... Come on.
*Gekido lept out of the window and Metsuki followed*  

Kakuu Gekido
Vice Captain

Nikki Zola
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:29 pm
Meanwhile at the Hokage's Office

Tsunade: So all final preparations for the removal of Kotetsu Nikki have been completed?

Kushina: Yes Hokage-sama -bows-

T: ..Kushina...are you sure you want to do this? After all Nikki's transfer to outside of Konoha bascally the border of Konoha is the right thing to do?

K: Hokage-sama! Of course i believe it is the right thing to do! Nikki is a threat to the village! it is best to keep her away... -looks down-

T: ...Kushina...you truly dont believe that, now I have heard your reasons behind this but now not as the Hokage but as a fellow Konowichi...do you beleive it is the right thing to do?

K:..I ...I... dont know...

T: -gives her a concered look-

Meanwhile outside the Hokge building

???: ..heh heh heh...destruction......someone will die today....heh...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:41 pm
Heading toward a secret location Metsuki followed Gekido but she agreed to what he said earlier…something did not feel right, Metsuki glanced at Nikki

M: -gasp- Gekido! Stop!

G: What? What’s wrong?

M: As you mentioned before something’s not right…and I believe that thing is Nikki! –she grabs Nikki from Gekido and performs a medical jutsu checkup persay- I knew it! This isn’t Nikki! Its her –pulls out kunai- Clone! –punctures Nikki’s chest-

N: -eyes widen at impact then Poof!, disappears-

M: This cant be good….where is the real Nikki?  

Angel~of~song
Vice Captain

Kakuu Gekido
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:54 pm
G: Damnit! Arashi! *Gekido pulls out a scroll and summons the bird* Release! *Arashi grows into his larger form, Ooarashi, and Gekido jumps on top* Stay here Metsuki! *Gekido and Ooarashi take off flying quickly towards the city* *Gekido's eyes blaze with a red-orange chakra and he begins to scan the village, checking roof tops, alleyways, and the streets. Then, he saw her, Nikki, on top of the Hokage's building, with that same insane, inhuman look upon her. * No! *He pulls out the third and fourth scrolls from his side, with the fourth, he summoned a quiver of special arrows, with the third* Double Dragon Helix Longbow! *An enormous bow appeared, nearly the size of his body, two tubes twisted from both the top and bottom of the bow towards the center. When Gekido grabbed the string, chakra covered the string and filled the tubes, a small sphere in the center of the bow was swirling with chakra.* ... I wanted to help you Nikki... but I see... I was a fool... I'm sorry Nikki... I'm so sorry... I know it wasn't your fault... but it can't be helped... you must die! *Gekido pulled back the arrow and aimed the bow.*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:46 pm
At that same moment atop the Hokage building

N: heh heh heh...HA! sets her hands on the rooftop, suddently blue chakra surrounds her increasing by the second soon forming a bubble but then it quickly transfers to her palms MUHAHAH! STEEL MODIFICATION!! BIND BREAK JUTSU!! the sound of the metal support system of the hokage's building crack, shatter, break in half whatever you call it, it happens, the building begins to terrifyingly shake uncontrollably HAHAHA! THIS WILL TEACH YOU MESS WITH THE KOTETSU CLAN!! quickly performs earth jutsu SHOCKWAVE CRATER! massive amounts of chakra flowed into her fists as she raised them above her head, preparing to deal the finishing blow.  

Nikki Zola
Vice Captain

Kakuu Gekido
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:13 pm
T: Wolf Fang!
G: Wha?! *From no where it seemed, Takumi had appeared and as Gekido's fingers released, the chakra spike bore into him. The arrow however was already beyond Takumi's reach. Gekido was forcefully dismounted and the two of them began an entangled descent. Takumi turned to see the arrow still headed straight towards its target.*
T: No! Nikki!!!
*The arrow still held true. Or at first, it had seemed that way. When Takumi had attacked, Gekido was distracted and turned his head ever so slightly unnoticeably altering his aim. The arrow grazed Nikki's side, just above the hip. The arrow however was not the hazardous part. The wind around the arrow was thick with chakra, and almost to the effect of a sonic boom, the chakra acted as brute force, forcing the wound to open larger, nearly disentigrating the clothing from her side, and propelling her into the air.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:53 pm
Nikki is thrown off her balance by Gekido's attack, but not so much by the arrow that hit her itself, but rather the chakra force emmited from it
N: Tch! This stupid girl's teammate managed to hit me...
Nikki manges to twist and then spin herself in a way in which she is able to grab the side of the crumbling Hokage building pulling some metal bindings on the way so it collaspes quicker
N:...Heh...this will show them...
As the metal binding of the building goes off, sounds of metal foundations creaking under the added weight are heard all throughout the city. Soon due to the added weight the Hokage building begins to collaspe uprising dust everywhere. This proves to be a problem
T:Nikki!!! Takumi tries to stand up after a dreadful entangled fall Nikki Dont do it!!
However He wasnt met with a response but rather a menacing look of demented glee from Nikki but with soul less eyes then only to be concealed by falling rubble the next second and unable to follow her any longer  

Nikki Zola
Vice Captain

Kakuu Gekido
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:29 pm
*Gekido and Takumi watched in horror as the building collapsed. A wave of dust and debris engulfed the Hidden Leaf Village. People were scattering, screaming, rushing for cover, and the braver ones rushing towards what once was the Hokage's building in order to save who they could manage...*
*A couple days later in a hospital room, after Gekido had finally gotten treatment for his wound the Hokage, who had managed to clear the building before it collapsed, had called Takumi and team 13 together for an 'Important Message'...*

H: I regret to inform you all, that in light of recent events, team 13 is hereby disbanded. Takumi, I will need you for private questioning regarding the incident. Metsuki, you are being reassigned to team 12, who lost a member in the collapse of the building. Gekido, I recieved a letter from your family recently requesting that you be returned to aid in the war against the Hidden Cliff Village, I'm approving it now that you don't have a team. Collect your belongings, and turn in your headband. You leave tomorrow morning...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:26 pm
*The members of the team dismissed without saying a word, each to their new positions, and each in a quiet solitude.*
*Gekido stood in his apartment, his belongings already packed. He looked out of the window at the stars, what little could be seen through the still lingering dust and smoke.*

G: Home... I'm finally going home... I finally get to kill you... Doragon!
*The memories came rushing back to him. The same memories he had held on to since the day he left his village, the memories which would haunt him until he could satisfy their thirst for revenge...*

*Without warning, reality’s anchor came down upon him. All sight, all sound, all senses, and pain, intolerable pain returned to him. But they did so in the midst of chaos. His body was tumbling, rolling against the roots, rocks, and rough foliage of the mountain’s unforgiving surface. On a bounce, his face towards the sky, a glimpse of crimson, of fangs, claws, and scales accompanied by a screech alerted Gekido to his grim situation. Doragon wasn’t finished.*

Kakuu Gekido
Vice Captain

Kakuu Gekido
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:31 pm
S: *screams* get away from me!
*Gekido stopped when he rumbled into the base of a tree, from which he could see Sora. Doragon stood next to her, holding her in the air by her throat, his other hand on the side of her cheek.*
D: You just couldn’t let him die could you? You had to go and play the hero! *throws Sora into a nearby tree* You just had to try and save him! *Doragon raised his fist beside him.*
S: No please! *Doragon struck her, knocking her to the ground*
*Gekido watched helplessly. With a surge of spirit, he mustered up what strength he had, but to little avail, he simply plopped into the mud in front of him. He looked up, his vision once again beginning to fade. He crawled slowly, sloshing through the mud with his arms, having to constantly spit up the mud that washed into his mouth and out with it came blood.*
G: *in his head* Sora… run!... get up and run! Please Sora! *then screaming aloud* Sora!!!
*Doragon turned his head towards him, then back to Sora. He once again grasped her by the throat and held her high.*
D: Sora? *laughing hysterically* Sora! Hahaha!!! Your name is sky! *Doragon turned Sora’s head to the sky* What do you think of your sky now Sora?! *the heavy rains fell upon her face, and as she gasped for air, the rains choked her* The gods cry for you Sora! For today, you die! *Doragon tossed Sora into another tree only a few feet in front of Gekido, who fell unconscious upon impact.*
G: no… Sora…  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:32 pm
*Doragon raised his spear as though preparing to throw it like a javelin.*
G: Sora!
D: *He reared his spear back and positioned himself to strike* Goodbye! Child of the sky! *he began to bring his spear forward*
G: *Gekido outstretched his arm and screamed with all his strength* Sora!!!
*As he called out, a bright red bolt of lightning came down upon Doragon, causing him to falter and fall to the ground. Unnoticed, a small, vivid orange egg rolled into Gekido’s arms, quickly being covered by the mud. Faint voices were heard yelling, and three raven-like birds circled and cawed above the children.*
*Doragon picked up his spear and stood, spewing with rage.*
D: Damnit! Lucky fools! Kaosu! *the small dragon screeched and flew towards him* Come! We’ll leave these worthless rats to die. *Doragon turned and began to walk away, the dragon following him.*
*Gekido watched his opponent leave, then turned to the egg in his arm, uttering its name, then losing conciousness.*
G: … Arashi…

*Gekido slammed his fist on the window sill, breathing heavily, then returned to his bed, attempting to find sleep for tomorrow's journey.*  

Kakuu Gekido
Vice Captain

Nikki Zola
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:53 pm
After being dismissed by Tsunade-sama, Takumi was taken down to interrogation quarters led by Ibiki. After they set him to be seated Takumi just stared at his interrogators in which as they could tell from his eyes that Takumi was a broken man, and wondered if there was any point in getting information from him.

Ibiki then cleared his throat.
I: Alright Takumi, you know what we here are capable of…so let’s just cut to the chase…What the hell happened today!?

T: ….-no response-

I: Answer me! –pulls Takumi from his collar- Takumi…why did Nikki destroy the Hokage tower…

Takumi remained silent.

I: -sighs- Either he doesn’t know or isn’t willing to tell…

-Knock on the door-

I: What is it?!

Ninja: Sorry sir but we have located Nikki’s older brother Satoshi, he has given himself up willingly…

I: That’s good to hear, takes out all the work in capturing him…alright take me to him…I’ll come back for him –gestures at Takumi- later…

Ibiki and the rest of his squad leave, Takumi remains seated and even though his face shows no emotion Takumi himself is trying to recall the past couple of years to see if he could find out what happened to Nikki in order to cause her to snap…  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:24 pm
Takumi’s Flashback

It starts out as a whitened screen but who which slowly grabs focus and soon enough an image begins to appear. The scene turns to shows two shinobi children playing in a field, and the two shinobi children are Takumi and Nikki before the tragedy of her family, in fact it is the day in where she first modified her first piece of steel.

N: Takumi! I did it! I finally modified my earth into steel!

Yelled a running Nikki on her way toward where Takumi was sitting underneath a tree just reading and enjoying the day watching Nikki Kotetsu train modifying earth into steel.

T: That’s awesome Nikki! Why don’t we go and show you parents-Oof!

Takumi got tackled into the ground by a hyper Nikki.

N: Let’s go Takumi-kun! I want to make my parents proud!!

T: -laughing- Alright we’re going we’re going!

Takumi drops Nikki of at her house just in time to see her run up to her older brother Satoshi and give him the big news of her first steel modification. Satoshi notices Takumi at the door and motions him to come inside and celebrate but Takumi refuses knowing that it should be a family celebration instead. He bids Satoshi and Nikki goodbye and that he would see Nikki back in the Academy, she nods and runs inside to search for her father.

Walking home Takumi smiles to himself happy because he was one of the first to witness Nikki’s first steel modification unknown to him that it would be the last night he would see Nikki in that happy state…
Two weeks later when he returned from a mission with his team, he walked by the Kotetsu house only to not be able to find it. After circling the town for two hours he finally realized that the Kotetsu house had been destroyed by a fire and that he had been walking right past it for the past two hours. Takumi’s first concern was for Nikki and her family and after some searching around he landed at the Konoha Hospital. There he found Satoshi and quickly rambled out some questions looking for answers.

T: Satoshi! –runs toward Nikki’s brother-What happened!? Why is your house destroyed?! Is everyone alright? –begins to shake Satoshi’s shoulders- How is Nikki?

Satoshi avoids looking Takumi in the eyes.

T: Satoshi answer me!

Satoshi doesn’t responds but only opens the door in which he was standing in front of…inside was Nikki sitting upright in her bed staring outside her window. Takumi immediately walks to her side.

T: Nikki…Nikki…it’s me Takumi…

Takumi holds her hand hoping to gather a response. He receives nothing but blank stares. He turns around to face Satoshi.

T: Satoshi what is wrong with her? Why won’t she answer me?

S: …Tsunade says she has shut herself off from the world in order to protect herself from the incident…

Takumi browed his eyebrows in confusion.

T: What incident?

S: …-looks away-…Our family was assassinated…while I was away on a mission…Nikki was the only one who survived…

T: …what? But who would do such a thing?

S: …we don’t know…

T: THEN WHY THE HECK DOESN’T SOMEONE FIND OUT?!

Satoshi looks away, and Takumi reverts his attention back to Nikki.

T: Don’t worry Nikki, I’ll find the b*****d who did this to you and kill him with my own hands…I swear to you…  

Nikki Zola
Vice Captain

Nikki Zola
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:25 pm
Two months later

Takumi is studying at the Konoha library when suddenly the doors open abruptly and Satoshi comes running inside but stops abruptly and begins to look around until his eyes land on Takumi.

S: Takumi!

T: What wrong Satoshi why did you just burst in here? –suddenly his face turns into worry- Did something happen to Nikki?

Satoshi nodded.

T: what happened? Take me to her!

Minutes later both arrive at the apart the Kotetsu siblings were staying at, and right from outside the door Takumi began to hear the maniac laughing.

T: What’s going on? Who is laughing?

Satoshi took a deep breath and open the door. What Takumi saw surprised him into inaudible shock.

T: …Nikki?

N: Muahahahahahahahah!!! –hands holding her face-

Takumi returned his gaze to her brother.

T: what happened?

S: -sighs- we were at the park just enjoying the sun when I suddenly left her for a second to go get some ice cream, but then I hear the laughing you are hearing at the moment and immediately went to her side to try and see what was going on and…

T: and…? –was now at Nikki’s side trying to calm her down-

S: …next to her there was a pile of ash…it seems she burned the ants that were on the ground with her modified steel and I’m guessing seeing the fire reminded her of the incident concerning our parents and somehow produced the reaction we are witnessing now…

T: Have you tried calming her down?

S: Yes and nothing I have tried has worked which is why I looked for you…

T: Why me?

S: I really don’t know why, but because perhaps you were close to her before the incident occurred perhaps you have a connection I haven’t tried…

T: sounds fair enough…

Takumi went to on to see how he could help Nikki calm down to a point in which it would let her brother help her. Takumi removed Nikki’s hands from her face because now they were causing marks to show on her face causing blood to seep through. Then he clamped his own hands upon her face as to steady her head so she would be looking straight into his eyes.

T: Nikki…Nikki…Get a hold of yourself!

Nikki’s gaze finally met his.

S: It’s working! You got her attention!

Takumi continued, he now laid his forehead against hers.

T: Nikki listen to me…you are safe…no harm will come to you! Your brother and I are here for you! We aren’t going to leave you!

Nikki’s laughing began to die down.

T: Nikki calm down, you’re safe…trust me…no one is going to harm you as long as I am around…

Nikki’s laughter began to turn into hiccups and her eyes began to water.

T: …Nikki…you’re safe…no harm will happen to you…

Takumi then hugged the crying girl.

T: As long as I’m around…

Takumi then lifted his gaze to meet that of Satoshi’s. Satoshi nodded.

And for the next couple of years Takumi stayed true to his promise, he made sure no harm ever came to Nikki though there were incidents in which he had no control on when her manic half came to be, but he knew that he could at least control her when it happened. As the years passed Takumi grew more and more worried about her future and he noticed that the village would never accept a mentally unstable girl such as herself to be a reliable shinobi, so soon enough Takumi arraigned it to where when a certain time came Nikki would marry into his family and be able to continue her ninja life without fear of the village interfering.

Coming back to the present Takumi realizes that this is now impossible…Nikki was now considered a rouge ninja…and Takumi could now understand why…and it only infuriated him more…

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games