Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[OOC] "Lourdes Residence" Haunted House RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You hear a sudden noise coming from the walls. What do you do?
Grab a poker or burning branch from the fireplace and go investigate
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Jump into somebody's arms and hope they hold you tight
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Stand silently and listen to ascertain the sound's origin
57%
 57%  [ 8 ]
Bury yourself in the nearest pile of blankets
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

Samantha McGill

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:42 pm
Glad I could add a little intrigue to this world. So, does this mean that you are both eligible to join the conversation and actively working on your character to join the RP (subtlesubtlesubtle)?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:31 pm
Samantha McGill
Glad I could add a little intrigue to this worl. So, does this mean that you are both eligible to join the conversation and actively working on your character to join the RP (subtlesubtlesubtle)?

confused  

Saria Mithril

Madgibs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:29 am
Oh good, I'm finally getting those apps. Things are proceeding nicely. *cackles and drums fingers together*

Hey, I didn't know I could cackle like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:08 pm
After many months of putting off reading the plot for the haunted house RP, I decided it a good idea to read it, and I do quite enjoy what I have seen. Thus... I am filling out an application to join. =D

iPumperdiddle

Samantha McGill

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:27 pm
Ah, good. That should bring us up to five characters. Now all we need is more people to join in and stay active and not abandon us like the evil (in a bad way) people they would be if they did.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:56 pm
Yay! It is completed!
I'm very excited about this. It's been a while since I've played in a multi player RP. I have a feeling it's going to be exceptionally good because of all the brilliant role players this guild accommodates.
pirate

iPumperdiddle

Madgibs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:34 pm
ashesxinxaxbrokenxcircle
Yay! It is completed!
I'm very excited about this. It's been a while since I've played in a multi player RP. I have a feeling it's going to be exceptionally good because of all the brilliant role players this guild accommodates.
pirate

Awesome. It's nice to see that my humble RP-to-be is receiving so much interest. As I am now taking all the responsibilities of a gracious host, I assure you that you will enjoy your stay in my... house.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:42 pm
yay, I am in. I'm excited. I love supernatural things. It's been a while since I did a strong-minded character like the one I made, so this will be extra fun^^.Can I help in anyway??  

Vivicas---d i a r y

Madgibs

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:24 pm
Oooh, not really, except in putting yourself in the proper mind... as you stand on the grass that grows wild now, but chilled by the air that settles on top of it every night-- the same cold air that practically claws at your jacket now-- and wondering what to do when you first get inside the house. Hmm. Are you just waiting to drop your bags and give your arms a rest? Are you going to rush in and start digging secrets out of the aging walls? Wondering what this old, abandoned house actually looks like on the inside? Or maybe you're trying to decide how to approach one of your fellow "investigators" with something you can't be sure they'll accept...

(You can help by having fun.) 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:28 pm
yay, I can do that^^  

Vivicas---d i a r y

iPumperdiddle

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:24 pm
How many players are we trying to get before starting?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:47 pm
As many as we can before Madgibs decides it's time to start.  

Samantha McGill

Madgibs

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:32 am
ashesxinxaxbrokenxcircle
How many players are we trying to get before starting?

Actually, I think we're just waiting on one more app.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:53 pm
Just thought i'd let everyone know that i'm joining this RP^^ xd xp
This is gonna be an awesome RP ninja because of everyone, not just because i'm in it ninja lol  

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

iPumperdiddle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:09 pm
Astarael Storm
Just thought i'd let everyone know that i'm joining this RP^^ xd xp
This is gonna be an awesome RP ninja because of everyone, not just because i'm in it ninja lol

Woot!
That means that we will be starting soon.
=D

The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces