Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Fantasy Role Playing Guild~

Back to Guilds

Although we're running a bit slow right now, we'd love you to bring us back! 

Tags: Fantasy, Literate, Roleplay, Character Training, Contests 

Reply Role Playing
Kingdom of the Sky {People needed!!!!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:35 am
At Livvie's suggestion, she wipped her eyes and walked over to her. She wore a faint smile as she approched her and nodded. As they walked out of the Castle Norel let those thoughts drain out of her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:14 pm
Livvie smiles as they walk to the gardens "I think you'll really like the garden, I designed it as a place to be alone and think after..." She stopped talking for a moment and frowns then smiles again "Anyway, Its so beautiful, there are all sorts of colors. In the middle there is a fountian. There are some rose arches too."  

SnowyBlonde4331

chibi_wolf41

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:16 pm
Amaya jumped suddenly. The beautiful music had lulled her, and obviously her little reverie had lasted longer than the music. Scribbling a qiuck note to Livvie, she got up to explore around the town a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:15 pm
Ark slowly got to her feet and picked up her notes. Absentmindedly, she made her way to the door wondering what she could do today. Living in a castle that was mostly stagnant didn't allow many opportunities for Ark to use her skills. She was trained to take care of people and large homes, but everything was already taken care of! There weren't even any minor problems between the servants for the most part.  

Rohrchi
Vice Captain

chibi_wolf41

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:48 pm
"Wanna go into town with me?" Amaya offered Ark.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:29 pm
((my comp moniter is busted so i won't be on much...if at all, until we fix it or get a new one. sorry, i don't know how long i will be out.))  

chibi_wolf41

Dapper Shapeshifter

Rohrchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:40 pm
{I just got my compy back so I feel your pain. Hope to see you soon.}

"I would love to. I haven't been into town forever and the last time I was there, there was this guy and... oh, um, I'll be quiet now," she gave a tentative smile and put her notes on a nearby table.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:39 pm
"Just curious, but may I carry a sword? Or is illegal? I feel safer with it. Amaya asked.

((sometime i might be able to go on my mom's laptop like right now.))  

chibi_wolf41

Dapper Shapeshifter

Rohrchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:04 pm
"Feel free. We have no restrictions other than that you must carry your weapon openly." Ark looked down at herself, then back up at Amaya, "I believe I should go get something with a hood. Some of the people in this city know me as a tyrant."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:38 pm
They neared a small door and Livvie opened it to reveal the beautiful rose garden "Here we are." She says smiling brightly. She walks through the rose arch over the door and to a rose bush, where she picks a rose and sniffs it. She then takes the rose over to the fountain where she sits and plucks the petals from it one by one and drops them into the water  

SnowyBlonde4331

chibi_wolf41

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:40 pm
Rohrchi
"Feel free. We have no restrictions other than that you must carry your weapon openly." Ark looked down at herself, then back up at Amaya, "I believe I should go get something with a hood. Some of the people in this city know me as a tyrant."

"Um..sure. i need to get my sword anyway" Amaya said,privately wondering why people thought Ark was a tyrant, although she knew better than to ask. "I'll meet you back down here."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:43 pm
Ark gave a quick nod to Amaya and made her way to her room. Once there, she changed into clothes like the people in the city and smudged a bit of grime on her face and covered her distinctive colored hair. That done, she headed back downstairs to wait for Amaya.  

Rohrchi
Vice Captain

singin Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:09 pm
Yaotome walked into the town and noticed small talk here and there and the trading. He walked by a fruit stand and took an apple. Standing quietly he plotted to find a way into the local castle while munching on his apple.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:07 pm
After a while of sitting in the gardens, Livvie stood "Norel, I'm going to go into town and take care of something. Feel free to stay here as long as you want." She says with a smile as she left the Rose Garden and walked into the castle. She grabbed her cloak and put it on then walks out of the castle and to the town. Once there she saw a wandering man eating an apple. She approaches the man "Hello sir, are you looking for something?"  

SnowyBlonde4331

singin Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:58 pm
"Is there a hall of records inside that castle?" he asked still munching on the crunchy apple.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff