Reply Veth and Akina
Dragon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gourey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:00 am
without really thinking so much he decided that he would just start going through all the towns around the area...starting with the closest then moving out to find others....he wanted to hurry so he got on his horse and took off in a run...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:01 am
When he arrived to the town... he was relieved to see that her horse was indeed in the stable.  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Gourey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:04 am
Isac was out of his saddle as fasst as he could, looking to find Trinity, asking any person he could find  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:06 am
He is very lucky... he just happens to see her walking through the crowd, away from her.  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:17 am
Isac saw trinity, and without thinking bout anything else Isac just ran over to trinity, and gave her a hug. Not sure really what else to do, he decided that right then that would be the best thing...though he was sure that she would freak out.

[I wont let her go again...] a strange thought...but it felt right for him

"Why...why did you leave?" Isac cringed a bit...there was a bit more of a edge on this voice then he wanted.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:19 am
Trinity was very close to elbowing the person who suddenly grabbed her... no wait... this was a hug... She heard the voice, and realized who it was, going silent.... really, what was she to say, she ran off because it was the first time being free from that house after so long, and because...

If he didn't want to be around me, why would he say that.

"Isac... What are you doing here?"

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:25 am
Isac jsut continued to hold onto Trinity, not really sure what else to do.

"I didnt want anyhting to happen to you...you are the only person i really care about..."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:26 am
Silent, Trinity contemplated yelling at him... after all, he had complained about being around her... but... he sounded sincere... tired... and... sad maybe... so she sighed...

"Let's get a room... maybe we can both rest, and discuss this afterward."

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:28 am
Isac smiled and looked at Trinity with a smile. The dark rings under his eyes clearly visible.

"Ok that sounds like a good idea."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:29 am
Walking with him, she paid for the room with the last of her money, going with him and allowing him to have the bed... she could have the chair, look out the window, something...  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:34 am
Getting to the room Isac wanted to jsut collapse onto the bed, but he didnt...for who he was and who she was...he would take the floor...she needed more rest he thought.

"You can have the bed,..."

Gourey rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:34 am
((netherin))  

Gourey

TheCloakedOne rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:35 am
If I argue, we'll just be up another ten minutes, and he won't sleep.... then he'll go on the floor... She sighed, crossing her arms, looking away.

"No. We both will sleep on the bed."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:41 am
"Fine."

Isac fell on the bed, his body immediatly relaxing...it had been a while since he had a chance to get a good rest.

"Im sorry bout before...i should had made what i ment more clear..."

then isac closed his eyes trying to fall asleep.

Gourey

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:42 am
Lying down as well... she just stayed quiet, thinking about what he had said... then moved a bit closer...

"I'm sorry too.."

Veth and Akina

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces