Submit

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:52 pm
Hello. As you can see, I go by the name GreeneyedPhantom, but all of you can call me anything you like as long as it's not insulting. biggrin For anyone who wants to know, my real name is Leslie.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:50 pm
hey! ppl I'm Shenoby and I am a HARRY POTTER ManIatiC heart (k, I know I really didnt have to say that since its quite self-explanatory, but heck I had to say it blaugh )!! Love Love Love... Loved them since the first day and still love em...really what IS it abt that book that get the young & the old alike eh? heh, wat else can I say. All is possible With the likes of JKR's brilliance of course (the woman is richer than the queen - o YOU GO Girrrrrrl!!)... :p Anyhow, if you'd like to know more just click on me profile and voila ppl 4laugh  

(.Shenoby.Xafyra.)

Dapper Raider

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Masuya

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:41 pm
Well, as you can see, I am new to this guild. I go by the name, Masuya. I've always liked Harry Potter, but after watching all four of the movies, I've become obsessed!!! But, besides HP, I'm a huge anime fan and I love to do art. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:20 pm
hey everyone. I'm HarryJamesPotter298 but my real name is Marlee and I'm a girl. No my parents were not on crack when they named me.  

HarryJamesPotter298

Azeroth16

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:56 pm
heyloooo! Em not much to say really . . . love HP lol

(I really need some clothes! Ignore the crappy avatar crying )

(Yes thank you Kyle! blaugh I've edited it now)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:11 pm
Azeroth16
heyloooo! Em nt much to say reli . . . luv HP lol

(I reli need sum clothes! Ignore the crappy avatar crying )

Chris? What the hell are you doin here? Did you read the rules? You need to type properly becasue textspeak isn't tolerated. READ THE RULES FOR THEY ENLIGHTEN US!  

AquilaLiberum

Tarinsa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:32 am
awww....be nice cry  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:19 pm
hahaha stroked!!!!! kyle blaugh and be nice to chris just because he's new  

darkmage676

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:41 am
Yup Chris is a nOOb and Niall, you are yoiunger than me so say that again and I will be force to beat you. In fact, here, take this *thwack*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:10 am
Aquila15
Yup Chris is a nOOb and Niall, you are yoiunger than me so say that again and I will be force to beat you. In fact, here, take this *thwack*

Well yeah! blaugh I've only started out on this thing. Give me a break!  

Azeroth16

[priori.incantatem]

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:39 pm
Um..I'm, Haley. I'm in love with Harry..and I'm writing a HP-length fan fiction involving me. It's called Harry Potter and the Girl with Golden Eyes. And right this second i have 78 pages written. Also, I get along with pretty much anyone, unless they're mean...or just stupid..or hate HP, or think Harry is hot, yet claim to love him as much as I, when they couldn't in their wildest- ok....i'm going to far.. but yeah. that's me.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 3:31 pm
Name's Yulia, yes it's a little odd, but that's my name! And no it's not the same Yulia that was on the American Idol ( many people said that person was pretty bad for a singer)

'Alright, so I'm 14 in around few month I'm gonna be 15. Well few month is probably an exaggeration, but my birthday is in October. October the 1st to be precise. ^^ The weirdest thing is that two of my best friends and mine birthdays are 10 days a part.

Moving on...
Eye / hair color:
Eyes are dark drown, and my hair is .. I 'suppose brown-blackish with red and blond streaks in it.

My weakness is the darkness and spiders... Spiders bite, they really do. Once my grandmother got bitten by one but nothing really happened. And in darkness, I feel like I'm helpless and suffocating... but I eventually can get used to it. But any ways I hate those two things.

I got a lot of favorite foods, but the only thing that I kinda hate is sea food. I just can't really eat it unless my mom screams her head off about it. Ehheh..

Pets...
Yes ! I have a cat, named Zina. She is one year old and not fat at all. Persian she is, I think... She runs around the house like crazy in the morning!! It's so annoying
Lets see music right?
Well here's what I like :

Breaking Benjamin
Simple Plan
Linkin Park
Govin Degraw
Daniel Pouter
Within Temptation
ERA
Evanescence
3 Doors down
Papa Roach
Green Day
Some of Madonna's songs
'Before I'm dead' - I forget who sings it.
Static X
Nickleback
Cross Fade
Killers
The Rasmus
U2
And my others that I just can't rememver

My sexual orientation : Straight

Um... my zodiac is , sheep, the chinese one, and the normal one ( I have no idea what it is called) is LIBRA!
I just sometimes hate being Libra!! I mean I can't decide on anything... *sigh* .....it get pretty frustrating.

Erm... what's next?
My personality?
Well it's hard to tell, I can be very kind and understanding, talkative, and want to be friends with everyone. Some people say that I'm too kind, and that is my weakness. Nevertheless, there are times when I can just be mean and cold. It's weird I know, but I love to laugh! I just can't stop, me and my friend Amy just laugh about the stupidest things ever. Er... I know it's not the best but hey, it's cool.

I love Harry Potter, and I live in New York, as much as I would love in England, I really want to go to Oxford University there, but my parents would go mad if I'll go that far from home . >.<

Also, I play tennis at school, I also played soccer and volleyball, but I found tennis super addicting so now I can't stop playing it . sweatdrop

Picture: :: : ::: :: : I'll get one soon

[ Liquid Fantasy ]

dawnee
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:25 pm
hi all  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:48 am
Hola, So like my real name is Lynn. I'm a major Harry Potter fan but mostly because I write too. I just haven't published anything yet. I think J.K. Rowling is the best author there is. Besides writing, I work blah, and am studying in college. So I"m a little older. sweatdrop  

Salomelove

Tarinsa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:10 pm
most of us in the crew are heading off to college right now, don't feel too old ^^
i hope you have fun here!

welcome to all of you! blaugh  
The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas