Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
British Columbia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:01 pm
stop at the seventh pushes shaft open turn the light revealing the resuce chopper (sorry i dont know the model) "begin walk toward the ship and opens the side door and begin turning the it on as the Propeller begin to spin wade get on the radio and begin boardcasting a message " message to anybody out their me and chris are on are way to pick up surviors beware thou if shoots are being fired upon us we will shoot to kill" take the headset off and calls out chris " you coming"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:23 pm
radio comes on " good your on your way a couple of those things came bye earlier and i had to hide Remember theres gonna be a hawk circling above my position and he's getting tired so if you can hurry it would be very appreciated' radio turns off  

warhead1029

Anarchic Humor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:22 pm
"Wait what, a rescue chopper? Tell them to meet us at the prison since they have a supposed save helipad, k Oren?" Danny exclaimed. Finally, this rough life might be saved. Just might be saved.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:09 am
Oren says to Danny "they are already coming to us we just need to hold this position until the get here" at that a zombie had turned the corner and spotted them "hurry kill him before he gives away our position pulls out his nail gun and opens fire "good"  

warhead1029

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:21 am
(Okay, hold up! Who is RPing with who? I'm RPing with First Encoutner (I think that's the name of the guy...he's the creator of the RP), but now I'm lost with Admiral talking to me and someone who isn't there. Please someone explain to me what the hell is going on!!!!!!! Thank you biggrin )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:08 pm
........................................................./
______________________..................../
xTx Monty xTx................................../
Nezul--------------------------------/

a diagram to show how we are reflecting each others stories onto each other

the first experiment and you work together while monty and nezul work together

joseph interacts with them about the chopper

i interact with you and joseph about the chopper

nezul and monty have the chopper

the story ties in

basically joseph is the big glue of it that brings our adventures together, but of course, were gonna have some twists to make this longer wink  

Anarchic Humor

Anarchic Humor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:10 pm
Danny inquired of a weapon. "Would you mind handing me a gun in exchange for that food? This ax isn't going to hold off much..." He also asked Joe, "Joe, there are sort of alot of trees here, wheres the nearest field?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:13 pm
sprint to the helicopter and gets onto one of the side turrets in the back and resets his head sets frequency "ready lets go"

(ooc, what kind of turrets am i using?)  

Meat Vegetable

warhead1029

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:25 pm
(i dont like being glue crying but at least i get to kill zombies twisted )

a few more zombies come around the corner but they are no problem... "That chopper is gonna attract a lot of attention so get ready...hey im just wondering how do you think the animal populaton is holding up against this infection?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:49 pm
(either m60 or 50 caliber machine gun take your pick )
"okay time to go " begin lifting off the ground as the chopper begin picking up wade looks at the radar trying to get a view of the place, flips a switch on the side causing a green light to appear up on the front side as the helicopter begins moving through the area "okay chris be on the lookout for any signs of flares or a hawk cause i got word that their a few surivors out here i wanna be quick and out before their anyone else showing up you got It." helichopper begins moving throught the area as the light give a total brightness of the area in front of wade view looking through the area to see if it spots anybody.  

xTx Monty xTx

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:12 pm
(i'll take the 50 cal)

"alright tell me what side if we are attacked" sitting on the left hand 50 cal turret  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:18 pm
-watches them through his scope-  

zochi5

Fashionable Gekko

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100

zochi5

Fashionable Gekko

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200