Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:46 pm
"H-he's not my b-boyfriend!" She exclaimed. Her face went bright red.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:01 pm
"Your face sends a clear enough message. I'll expect to see you at the dojo when I start classes." Jake walked into the next room, leaving the knocked out Aryn and Misty alone.  

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:06 pm
She didn't say anything after that. She sat there in the chair looking at Aryn from the corner of her eye.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:05 am
Jake stepped back into the room a while later and continued cleaning up the area. "Misty, how long do you plan on sitting here?" Jake asked.  

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:37 pm
There was no ansswer from Misty. She had fallen asleep with her head on her arms on the edge of the bed Aryn was on.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:02 pm
Aryn opened his eyes and found himself staring at the ceiling of the infirmary. He tried to get up but his head exploded in pain and he fell back. "Ah, shiiiiit...." he whispered, putting his uninjured arm across his head. That's when he found Misty asleep at the side of the bed he was laying on. He watched her for a moment as the pain began to recede.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:33 pm
Jake finished putting the final nail in on the board he put up to close off the entrance. He turned to see Aryn coming out of his sleep. "I hope you had a good rest, assistant." Jake shifted his view slightly to look at Misty and said "You should be happy, your little girlfriend stayed there the entire time you were knocked out."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:53 pm
"Not my girlfriend..." said Aryn, keeping his voice low so as to not to wake Misty up. He sat up, slowly this time, and winced as he started to feel the pain from his shoulder and other injuries. "And I'm not your damn assistant so don't-" He cut off when he saw the entrance boarded up. "What the hell are you doing?" he demanded.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:07 pm
"Showing you around the clinic may take some time so I need to make sure you don't run off on me." Jake said as he set the hammer down. "Besides, a headstrong person like you would try and leave before their injuries actually healed."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:38 pm
"Damn right," whispered Aryn, already looking for a window. "You do realize that I have no intention of listening to you, right? I don't know what kind of sadistic b*****d put you in charge of the infirmary but I know you can't keep us in here forever. So, what's the point?"  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:55 pm
"I just want to train you, simple as that. But I know your type, so stubborn. You should take me up on my offer. You'll really enjoy it."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:26 pm
Aryn finally got up from the bed, careful not to disturb Misty, and leaned against the nearby wall. "Not interested," he said. He tried to move his shoulder and winced when a wave of pain shot through it. Well...Not quite as bad as I thought.... he thought to himself, optimistically.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:29 pm
Jake spoke with his hands behind his back again. "I bet you are thinking 'it doesn't hurt that bad, I can get out of here.' Well let me tell you, one more blow to that shoulder and your collar bone is snapped."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:50 pm
Kori swiftly made her way the entrance of the infirmary, her abdomen bleeding rapidly, she tried pushing open the door, but it wouldn't budge."s**t! s**t! s**t!" She exclaimed putting her palm to her wound. "Heal! Heal! Heal!" She screeched, pushing the door harder now. She groaned and closed her eyes trying to recall back to the forest when she had recovered Aiden, trying to remember what she had done to heal him. "Maybe I can only heal others...That'd make sense, because I lose energy when I heal them, so how would I heal myself...I'd just hurt myself more...Great." She mumbled her conclusion to herself, she banged her fist hard against the door, becoming lightheaded from the lose of blood. Kori dropped to her knees in front of the door, holding her wound, swallowing back the pain.  

Kestrel bloodvayne
Crew

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:22 pm
"Yeah, and I bet you'd only be too happy to be the one to break it, wouldn't you?" said Aryn, with a bitter smile. Suddenly a knock from the other side of the door. "I believe it's for you," said Aryn, humorously.  
on campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff