Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~out of character chat area~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:24 pm
Mr. M
Where is everybody?! stressed
Causing quite a mess in my lab xp  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:26 pm
You know what.....if there one reason to buy the fma game it's the ending. I love it, the flower scene thingie is soo pretty. They should have made him cry dammit! Sorry I thought it'd be soo cute though.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:36 pm
Yeah they should of done other things too. I'm dissapointed in the way it looked. It would of been better if it were based in a MMORPG environment like .hack or something like Zelda. Then maybe add multiplayer so people can play Al and perhaps add some other chars to play as, including Scar and Roy. Then take away the stupid verbial speaches were you see still pics of characters and the words poping up below them. I hate that. It kills the mood, they should just made every confrontation a media or actual ingame thing instead of having the screen freez, see a still pic of Ed, Al, and the enemy/person you're talking to.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:41 pm
I like the storyline and I like the mode of play since I hate turn based battles. and I just love the cutscenes. But I relaly wish you could have had a actull fight with Mustang where you can actully beat him.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:49 pm
But that's not apart of the story line, Ed doesn't beat Roy xd I too like real time combat, which is what you call the type of combat style the FMA game has built into it. I still think it should have been more wide open, rather than a rat maze like it is now. What I mean is you can venture anywhere you like but as you proccede through the game, more areas are open. Much like Zelda, .Hack is like that too but it's mainly based on levels rather than obtaining something to get your way passed this object that may block your path to the next area. FMA, from what I've seen, definetly had the opportunity to become something good if the company who made it actualy studied other games and used that to help them create the game itself.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:52 pm
And studied more about Alchemy, and the characters. Well they did good on the characters and the graphics I can't complain about either. Really the only thing that bugged me were some of the boss battles, and the fact that armory and her dad die! And that you don't get to beat Roy! Soo not fair...than agian each hit did like only one or two damage. gr.....so now I'm replying the game to unluck the movies and stuff.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:34 pm
I edited my post Felix to change who was speaking to Kasumi. I didn't think you were on cuz Gaia showed you were offline so I thought I'd steal Roy for a quick post or two.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:39 pm
thats alright, I've got PWB(post-writers block) anyways sad .  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:45 pm
Talking about stealing characters,If its ok I would like to Steal the role as ED till Someone bes him*think about it,me as Ed and Roy......scary*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:30 pm
whatever....*pauses for moment* You demented people they are not a couple damn it! Sorry to many pics.....diguisting....pics...NOOOO!!!!! sorry thinking of pics Ashi showed me!  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:36 pm
Shadow of Fire
whatever....*pauses for moment* You demented people they are not a couple damn it! Sorry to many pics.....diguisting....pics...NOOOO!!!!! sorry thinking of pics Ashi showed me!
*blinks* ok.....I'll just play Roy then stare  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:39 pm
..I said youi can play Ed I'm saying that it reminded me of pics Ashi showed me.....evil pics.....must burn....  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:44 pm
Shadow of Fire
..I said youi can play Ed I'm saying that it reminded me of pics Ashi showed me.....evil pics.....must burn....
oh..ok eek ewww...I've seen pics like that in some sites...those nasty/dirty people scream  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:47 pm
Someone please tlel me how they are a couple...they like hate each other.... I can't see any couples in the show sadly.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:54 pm
Shadow of Fire
Someone please tlel me how they are a couple...they like hate each other.... I can't see any couples in the show sadly.
Well I can see a few and theres already one.(Maes Hughes...DUH) sweatdrop ...sorry about that...cant help it sweatdrop  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff