Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Full Metal Alchemist RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:34 pm
Kasumi went and grabbed Joy and gave Joy a rather annoyed look her foot tapped on the floor as she went and sat Joy in her chair and started picking up some of the work as well, "Sorry about that."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:46 pm
you brought a pet in here? isnt that against the rules? *Nes sounded like a school kid* amazing how I never went through collage but I still became a Colonel State Alchemist... *he said as he picked up a few more papers*  

Capturedtorture

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:48 pm
"I can't get in trouble." Kasumi grinned and looked up at him as she thought she could see a music player, "But you on the other hand can." Joy jumped and went next to Kasumi nudging on of Kasumi's arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:55 pm
*Nes had forgotten to put his headset with the music player and he sweat nervously* uhh... wh--what do you mean? *he said picking papers up faster* I think your dog thinks your arm is a chew toy *he laughed nervously*  

Capturedtorture

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:58 pm
Kasumi grinned and snickered watching Nes, "Your music...." Joy tried to bite her left arm but hen joy slightly whimpered since a** there was a slightly clang noice, "I should have known...." She sighed and went over to pet Joy.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:08 pm
I... uhhhh... *he had no clue how he could get out of this then he ran around just grabbing the papers off the floor and he set them on the des in a messy pile* got to get back to my office bye! *he said quickly then ran off, locking himself in his office*  

Capturedtorture

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:13 pm
Kasumi grinned and petted Joy on the head. Then she went to his office door and tried opening it but it was locked, then she shruged and sighed, "Must I break down the door or will you unlock it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:15 pm
aww... *he sounded like a kid again and he opened the door* do you mind? I'm working here *he said jokingly then laughed again* please dont take my music player away! *he begged*  

Capturedtorture

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:20 pm
Kasumi laughed and walked int some clikcing noise couild be heard as she pointed her left arm at Nes, "Just don't do it again." She said jokingly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:21 pm
I wont *he put his hands behind his back and turned his right foot back and forth like an innocent 5 year-old* heh... I've only got a few papers left... then I'm gonna go on a lunch break *he smiled and his stmach growled*  

Capturedtorture

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:25 pm
"Of course, wait...it's it's lunch..." She lowered her left arm and hit it a few times as a bullet shot up to the ceiling leaving a hole it in as she looked shocked and blushed, "You didn't see that..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:34 pm
saw what? *he said jokingly* I wont say a word... I wont tell anyone that a bullet somehow came from your shoulder *he smiled* let me finish the paperwork then you can come with me to lunch if you want... *he said then sat back down and continued on his paperwork, he had about 15 papers left*  

Capturedtorture

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:39 pm
Kausmi laughed nervously and walked out and went to her office and sat down. She rolled up her left sleeve showing her automail arm noticing the gun in the wrist was still out. She got it down after a little while and then rolled her sleeve down putting her gloves back on. Then Kausmi went and began to finish reading the paperwork.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:49 pm
*Nes looked down the hallway to her office and saw her reading then he went back and pulled out the music player he hid in the droor and started listening to music again, then he continued his paperwork with only 4 or 5 pages left to go*  

Capturedtorture

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:56 pm
It wasn't long till she was done. Then she sighed and crossed her arms and thought about many things but mostly about what wwas going on the military right now.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff