Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply .:Titan's Tower:.
New Members-----Introduce yourself! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fantasy_Magick777

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:42 pm
Hi my name is *points to corner* Fantasy_Magick777, call me whatever you like, (even Toni xd ) I saw the banner for this guild in Levi's signature. I think its great because I really like the Teen Titans cartoon, (along with many other cartoons) so I thought I'd join. I've seen a lot of episodes, but if anyone would like to fill me in on some background (especially the Comics i havent read one in years) info, I'd be greatful. I probably wont post much, just your average lurker. My favorite couples are:
Robin/Starfire
Raven/Beast Boy

But I'm not opposed to
Raven/Robin

I'm just basically your average cartoon lovin freek, who comes up with mad ideas.
like say has anyone ever thought of:
Cyborg/Starfire

Now that'd be somethin worth seeing, in my opinion. Ok, I'll stop hogging the page now. later.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:47 am
Just wanted to intoduce myself *points to name floating above head* to the guild. I'm the newest addition to this fantatic bunch.  

QuikSilver989

leviathan001

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:29 pm
Fantasy_Magick777
Hi my name is *points to corner* Fantasy_Magick777, call me whatever you like, (even Toni xd ) I saw the banner for this guild in Levi's signature. I think its great because I really like the Teen Titans cartoon, (along with many other cartoons) so I thought I'd join. I've seen a lot of episodes, but if anyone would like to fill me in on some background (especially the Comics i havent read one in years) info, I'd be greatful. I probably wont post much, just your average lurker. My favorite couples are:
Robin/Starfire
Raven/Beast Boy

But I'm not opposed to
Raven/Robin

I'm just basically your average cartoon lovin freek, who comes up with mad ideas.
like say has anyone ever thought of:
Cyborg/Starfire

Now that'd be somethin worth seeing, in my opinion. Ok, I'll stop hogging the page now. later.

Hey Toni!!!
-throws boxers-  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:35 pm
Talim Ra here! I joined Titan Tower to chat about the shows and maybe one day write a fanfic!  

Espeonel

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

BetaSwimmer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:36 pm
Talim Ra
Talim Ra here! I joined Titan Tower to chat about the shows and maybe one day write a fanfic!
Welcome to the Club  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:19 pm
Howdy, I'm Rrequiem. You can shorten that in anyway you like to make it easier or you can just call me Saber.

I've been watching Teen Titans for a very long time and I'm quite the fan 3nodding Unfortunetely, I haven't read any of the comics but I probably will soon.

Its nice to have found a good Teen Titan Guild smile

Rrequiem

The Vorpal Tom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:43 pm
nice indeed. Welcome!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:39 pm
Hi, i'm senshi_of_love, but you can call me senshi, or sparrow (theres a story to that name, if you ask i'm esplain) anyways, i'm a big fan of Teen Titans, though i've never read a comic, i hope to read one soon.
I found out about this guild in BetaSwimmers sig, so I checked it out and liked it, so I joined it.
My favorite couples are:
Robin/Starfire
Raven/Beast Boy
I'm not really into the Robin/Raven, but they do look cute together.
ok well thats all, so later days! wink  

Digital Unicorn

Mythical Cutie-Pie

18,650 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Spastic waffles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:29 pm
I'm spastic. Teen titans fan, working on seeing all the episodes. RAVEN RULES.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:56 pm
Hey, my name is new_titan_terra, but you can call me new_titan_terra (duh) or just Terra works too, that's what I like to be called. I really like teen titans and am really excited to be in this guild. My favourite character is Terra, hehehehe if you didn't notice, and my second favourite character is the lovable Beast Boy!  

Mew Berry Shirayuki

The Vorpal Tom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:32 pm
so of course i must assume that one of your pairings is terra/bb.

AM i correct?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:53 pm
If you're talking to me yes!  

Mew Berry Shirayuki

AzarathPrince

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:55 pm
I'm AzrinthPrince. Yes, I spelled it wrong on purpose! scream Its a 'be unique' thing. xd I enjoy instant ramen, Teen Titans, other animes, creative writing, and huskies! (huskies are sled-dogs.... no, I'm not from alaska. i just have two as pets) I am questing for the solar cloak at the moment, the closest thing to a white cloak like Raven's there seems to be. sweatdrop Thankies for the intro thread! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:46 pm
Ma name is what ma name is what, seriously, what is it? eek
*Looks up* Oh, yeah, right. Im a huge fan of teen titans so I searched for a guild, and this was the best free one there was xp and the better than the expensive ones too... Well I hope to have many good times, and some bad times... well, cept that last part o_0
Favourite couples are Sabran/Starfire ^_^

EDIT: Ok seriously, Rob/Star and BB/Ter  

Sabran

fatpinkie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:25 pm
hi I am fatpinkie I was origanly going for beastgirl but I forgot crying crying crying crying crying so I named me after a freinds nickname  
.:Titan's Tower:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff