"Symphony of a New Era" -- Final Fantasy d20 RP guild --

Back to Guilds

Reply Dij'Hiran
Ancient Ruins of Tyre-Lantos - DH Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ein_The_Unknown rolled 1 100-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-100)

Ein_The_Unknown

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:05 pm
Quo's mouth opened wide, the farmilliar vortex appearing and trying to pull the core of the plant (or at least the main part of it) into his mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:06 pm
((123-9=hit.))  

Ein_The_Unknown

Kuroyomi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:19 pm

Congratulation, you defeated Man-Eating Magnolia!

All the darkened plants and flowers of the forest were sucked in the magical vortex, only leaving a clean forest of healthy tress. Though one small light could be noticed from the three where the monstrous plant were sucking the life from. The light was at first a little faded but slowly became more bright, like a tinny star.
It floated to the adventurer and danced around them, stopping in front of the three, it was a small fairy.

"Thank you my fliends, I'm vely gleatfull. You all saved me flom being emplisioned in that hollible plant."

The small fairy said, swirling in air and singing with it's odd accent.

"You see, I was wondeling in the folest when this big light came, making me bling. When I woke up I was inside of that stlange thing, thanks for helping me"

The fairy swirled around them, healing both health and mana completely, giving a sensation of deep comfort,, then flew away, deep inside the forest to wherever it came from.

HP and MP restored

Quo learned a new technique, POISON BREATH.

You all gain:

-890 Exp
-400 Gil

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:24 pm
Lute blinked and rubbed her left arm - strange, since she was right-handed and she fought with her right hand as well. A habit she'd picked up, was all it was.

"Huh...who'da guessed..?" she said softly, shaking her head. Her dark hair was slightly tangled, and she huffed. She was hungry, and a bit tired.

"Well...back to the village then..."

Izumi Aneko

Ein_The_Unknown

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:59 pm
As the fairy flew away, Quo tried to reach after it, but only half heartedly. It was soon gone. He sighed. "Awww...fairy got away. It looked so nummy..."

Pako, who was clearly freaked out by the creature instantly ran and hid behind Lute. "Wh-what the hell is that thing?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:06 pm
Lute gave a grin and said with a humorous tone in her voice, "An overgrown lightning bug with a speech impediment." Laughing at her own joke, she picked Pako up and cradled him to her chest, grinning.

"Don't tell me a big bad white mage is scared of a lil' old fairy?" she teased, turning to Quo and signaling for them to go back to the village.

"Come on, floppy ears, let's head back and let them know we kicked a**....er...ate a**...no wait..." Laughing at herself again, she shook her head.

"Let's just tell them you've eaten dinner."

Izumi Aneko

Dij'Hiran

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas