Welcome to Gaia! ::

l. fraud. ll. death. lll. confidence : The Official Tegan an

Back to Guilds

Reply l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild
T&S Quotes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:09 am
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
oh me to...do you know were i can buy the shoes iv'e been trying to find were but i can't find it

I think you can buy them here.

thanks xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:13 am
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
oh me to...do you know were i can buy the shoes iv'e been trying to find were but i can't find it

thanks xd
The shipping would probably be a lot 'cause I think it would be shipped from Vancouver, which is in Canada ninja  

xBeefxTacox
Crew

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:24 pm
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf

thanks xd
The shipping would probably be a lot 'cause I think it would be shipped from Vancouver, which is in Canada ninja

wow..ok well ill see how much then.....i might get to see them when they come to Atlanta!!!!!!! i know a girl who is goin and im looking to see how much tickets are right now!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:43 pm
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf

thanks xd

wow..ok well ill see how much then.....i might get to see them when they come to Atlanta!!!!!!! i know a girl who is goin and im looking to see how much tickets are right now!!!!
Good luck! They are freaking amazing live!  

xBeefxTacox
Crew

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:47 pm
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf

thanks xd

OH MY GOD IM GOING TO SEE THEM IN ATLANTA!!...HOLY s**t..HOLY s**t...IM SO EXCITED AND GIDDY...plus i just got the con and it's amazing i haven't watched the dvd yet cause my sis just bought a wii...but still im so excited  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:56 pm
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf

thanks xd

OH MY GOD IM GOING TO SEE THEM IN ATLANTA!!...HOLY s**t..HOLY s**t...IM SO EXCITED AND GIDDY...plus i just got the con and it's amazing i haven't watched the dvd yet cause my sis just bought a wii...but still im so excited
Whoop whoop!
Awesome! When is it gonna be?  

xBeefxTacox
Crew

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:59 pm
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf

thanks xd

Whoop whoop!

not until November 16th.. gonk that's so far away... but it is something to look forword to...im so excited xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:05 pm
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf

Whoop whoop!

not until November 16th.. gonk that's so far away... but it is something to look forword to...im so excited xd
I had to wait like 4 months stressed
Hopfully I'll get to see them when they come back to Cali this year.
They're going to be playing with Northern State!
You know that girl Sprout (from Chapter III The Con) the one that Tegan said "Remember who slept in your bed." to?
She's in the band Northern State.  

xBeefxTacox
Crew

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:07 pm
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf

Whoop whoop!

You know that girl Sprout (from Chapter III The Con) the one that Tegan said "Remember who slept in your bed." to?

never heard of them..ill check em out...oh im so excited xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:11 pm
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf

Whoop whoop!

I don't know how long there sets gonna be since they are playing with another band but when I went it was about 2 hours 3nodding
Just to let you know, if you meet them, I will shoot you biggrin  

xBeefxTacox
Crew

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:19 pm
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf

Whoop whoop!

I don't know how long there sets gonna be since they are playing with another band but when I went it was about 2 hours 3nodding

the girl who im going with met them last time she went to their show...god i hope i meet them xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:27 pm
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf

the girl who im going with met them last time she went to their show...god i hope i meet them xd
You wanna get shot?
Just kidding, I can totally the jealous type though.
If you meet them at least tell them your friend Rachel got you into them.  

xBeefxTacox
Crew

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:30 pm
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf

You wanna get shot?
Will do my friend..will do 3nodding if i did meet i would probably pass out, piss my pants or drown in drool...or i just might do all 3 sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:32 pm
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf

You wanna get shot?
Will do my friend..will do 3nodding if i did meet i would probably pass out, piss my pants or drown in drool...or i just might do all 3 sweatdrop
I almost did all that when I saw Emy, I had to convince myself it wasn't Emy until I got to my seat so I didn't pass out sweatdrop
I will be bitter that my dad talked to her until I get to talk to her, or Tegan and Sara.
I could have talk to her and them if my dad let me stare  

xBeefxTacox
Crew

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:34 pm
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf
tatu_anime
amazon_wolf

You wanna get shot?
I almost did all that when I saw Emy, I had to convince myself it wasn't Emy until I got to my seat so I didn't pass out sweatdrop
I will be bitter that my dad talked to her until I get to talk to her, or Tegan and Sara.
I could have talk to her and them if my dad let me stare

im sorry..that suck..maybe one day my friend maybe one day.  
l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff