Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:57 pm
"We don't need anymore help especially since Rayde doesn't like it." The guy muttered. "If you dont need help i'll leave." Jess said, a little down. He was taught his whole life that people need help. "I do have a place." He said. Jess grabbed onto the wall. "Its literally down the street." He looked over, there where almost none left. "Alright... Nice meetin yall." He said. He climbed up the side and got on the catwalk. He jumped and grabbed onto the ladder. "If you need help-" He stopped... they obviously didnt like help. He climbed up the later and got out of the sewers. He walked down the street and stopped at the Police station. He unlocked the cuffs and went in. Then re-cuffed it. Jess walked over to a seat and sat down. He turned on the radio. it was static. He just leaned back and relaxed. He couldnt just leave them their, thats not how he is. Jess got out and uncuffed the door. He ran out of it and down the street. A zombie got in his way so he tackled it and shot it in the face with his pistol, He also forgot his shotgun. He slid down the ladder. "I'm gonna help yah, nomatter what!" He yelled. He slid down again to help out. "I can carry anyone who needs to be transported, for gods sake, I carried people in Afghanistan and Iraq miles." He said crouching next to the woman on the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:30 pm
((Where are you guys... Ive been completely ignored... I just want to help... Its not like im gonna stay with ya))  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

awaqu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:10 am
darmani
Justin quickly recovered from his daze. He stood up looking around and quickly remembered there was a hoard of zombies around him. pulling out his he limped his way toward the man walking toward him. He made quick work of what zombies were in between them with the smg. He stumbled into the man then quickly regained his balance. "sorry about that i thought ya'll needed saving but..." he paused as a zombie grabbed his arm. quickly he spun around cutting the zombies hand off before sticking his dagger through its skull. "it looks like i actually might be the one who needs saving somewhat." Oddly enough for the first time in a while, here in this swarm of zombies he felt safe. a grenade went off in the distance and Justin turned and started to limp his way to the car. "It's just my luck i fall at a time like this and look incredibly stupid."

(( sorry Zeke, but you brought your demise upon yourself with your inactivity.))
Carlton was still trying to ward off the swarm, when he noticed the guy who crashed his bike limping towards him. " where the hell is Zeke?" he thought to himself. quickly, he snapped back to reality, and charged a zombie, smashing its skull with his gun. He backed off and surveyed the area. Only about five were left! they were going to make it! Then he noticed a group of three sneaking up behind Zeke. He yelled at him, but he didn't respond, so he brought his gun up, and proceeded to shoot them, only to find out that he was out of ammo. "s**t!" he yelled, as he realized there was no hope for Zeke. In horror, he watched his arm get infested with the disease. Carlton did not cry though. At the start of the infection, this was very common, being friends with the kid for only a few hours was nothing. Once the thought was thought, he remembered the guy limping to him. If he could save Zeke, he could at least save this other guy. With that he started smashing skulls. After about two were killed by this method, he realized the danger he was bringing to himself with this method, and took out his desert eagle. Running to a corner, he found that there was still about five shots left. Again surveying the area he found seven, plus Zeke who was currently being chewed up by two. He shouted over to the limping guy saying " kill off as many as you can! I', going to take care of Zeke!" With that he dashed over to Zeke, of course killing off one that was in his path. "Six left." he laughed. As he made it to a distance where he could get a clean shot of their heads, but also not attract their attention, he aimed, and blew the one on the lefts brains out. The one on the right was a bit more difficult, taking two shots. With them dead he walked over to Zeke, still panting. "I'm sorry kid." was the only thing Carlton said. With a shot to the head, Zeke was dead, and made sure that he wouldn't reanimate. Carlton quickly looted him, taking his trench knife and magnum. The glock was out of ammo. After the hoard was killed, he would resupply it, but for now, it was useless. After his looting, he caught three zombies waltzing towards him. Eager to try out his new weaponry, Carlton gripped the magnum in his left hand and the knife in his right, keeping sure that the desert Eagle was near him, lest the magnum run out of ammo. Firing like a mad man, he shot one in the jaw, while the other had a clean bullet lodged into its brain. Running up on the one with a missing mouth he quickly swiped its head off. He looked over the zombies still remaining, and scouted four. The adrenaline rush that he had was tiring him terribly. " I have to rest for a second." he shouted over to the guy. " I hope you can take care of them."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:50 pm
The sounds of distant shots woke Kain, his groan following rather strained. What was going on?

Turning, he popped off from the counter, looking around. The door out of the station was open, yet there were flashes out in the street. It couldn't be the clouds, since the rain was barely coming down now. Jess had run off, while the other one wasn't anywhere to be seen.

After gathering his things, Kain moved out into the street and looked around, trying to spot what the source was. A sewer service hatch was open down the street. Yet, why was it flashing so much?

Looking at Jess' old, busted car, Kain moved to the open door, readying his pistol. Nothing was inside, yet the keys were in the ignition. Since Jess had left, he guessed the car was his now. So, getting into the car, he pulled the doors closed and moved to the driver seat, locking the doors before checking the engine. It could still run, so that meant he was good to go.

Yet, as he turned the car off, he decided not to leave. Instead, he would check out the manhole. So, with once he was out in the street again, he jogged toward the hole, slowing once he heard the rebounding shots below. What was going on down there?  

Legix_Tyler_Morre

850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Leo Atsuma

Dangerous Citizen

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:06 pm
((sorry about my inactivity, I am very busy and have a lot to do. Yes I did read your post, but I dont want to discontinue. I'll do something dramatic here for a second, I hope that you dont find this god moding.))
Zeke looked up at Carl as he shot him, all went black and he thought it was over. However, that was not the case. His heartbeat slowed so much that it seemed he was dead, but his desire to live was strong enough to keep him alive. He opened his one good eye and watched them leave, zombies thinned out to enough numbers to escape from.
Zeke looked at his mince meat arm and grabbed the nearest sharp object, a peice of stray grenade shrapanell. He grit his teeth and breathed heavily then carved through his shoulder untill the infected arm fell off. He then crawled into the hotel where hopefully no zombies were roaming at, and into the office. A long blood trail was leading to it. Zeke only realized when he got into the office, that he was floating above his own body, running only on mussle memory.
He desperatley tried to go back in, while his body found a med kit and patched up the bloddy stump. His body fell back against the wall and out cold before he could do anything for his eye. He felt the hole in the back of his neck, the spine barley grazed but still scratched. He thought he was going to die, that is untill he woke back up hours later.
Zeke screamed, both in pain and horror. His dreams flodded his mind, dying enemies and damned, heritic souls becoming these things. He looked around to observe his surroundings, his white clothes covered in crimsion stains. He felt his eye and screamed again, then reached back in the med kit, wrapping a bandage around his head, and an eye patch over his lost eye. He knew that he would have to completley relearn Parkour with his lost arm. If it wasn't just that, his magnum was gone. 'That son of a b***h! I'll kill him!!!' he thought as he grit his teeth and furowed his brow in frustration.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:27 pm
(( fine stare . Just take it as a warning that we really like playing. I believe that is it is guy-who-crashed's turn, and then the new guys. The problem is I looted your knife, so let's just pretend you had another. Like the new guy, We will check on you after the store I think. Because a group of four is rather large, we may end up splitting off))  

awaqu

Leo Atsuma

Dangerous Citizen

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:14 pm
((Lol, okay. Don't be hatin, Zeke has a missing eye and a stub arm. I belive thats a fair trade. I'll wait for their replies
So did you loot everything, or just the knife?))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:16 pm
(( lol I ain't hatin, just giving a stern warning. I took your knife, and magnum, because the glock was out. I thin most of the details are in the post I made.))  

awaqu

Leo Atsuma

Dangerous Citizen

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:41 pm
((allright, well I edited most of what needed to be edited))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:44 pm
(( Zeke couldn't be alive from Carlton's shot. Try and be realistic as much as you can be in the zombie apocalypse. He shot you in the head. With a Deagle. That caliber ain't small if it, as Carlton said, practically blew a zombie's head open. Zeke's head would be paste right now. Not only that, but I believe Zeke would have lost a LOT of blood from a cut-off arm, multiple wounds, and would be in tremendous amounts of pain. ))  

Legix_Tyler_Morre

850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

awaqu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:51 pm
(( might I add that once the infection has been brought upon you, you can't get rid of it.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:07 pm
LegixMorre
(( Zeke couldn't be alive from Carlton's shot. Try and be realistic as much as you can be in the zombie apocalypse. He shot you in the head. With a Deagle. That caliber ain't small if it, as Carlton said, practically blew a zombie's head open. Zeke's head would be paste right now. Not only that, but I believe Zeke would have lost a LOT of blood from a cut-off arm, multiple wounds, and would be in tremendous amounts of pain. ))

((We folks lets take into consideration, the human anatomy. *pulls out a pointing stuck and chalkboard* there are ceartin parts on the human skull that does rupture the rest, but not in the eye. People can get stabbed, shot, struck at, and still survive massive head trauma. Humans only use 10% of the brain, the other percentage is pretty much free space for a previously set nevous system to migrate to. This means that up to 80% percent of the brain can be destroyed, so long as the brain has this other space to move data to. Granted the person wouldn't be the same, (no exception with Zeke, you'll see the differences. They'll be pretty cool) they would still be alive.
As for the infection, it spreads extremley slow upon an individual with a non-functional cardiac system. Carl may have saved him by shooting him, by slowing his heart to unreadable levels. It made it to where his arm could be amancipated with a longer alloted time of infection outside of the arm. As for the bleeding and intense pain. He crawled, he screamed, he passed out, but he did all that running on remnants of adrenaline and endorphins, dulling pain. His heartbeat is slow, and he definatly will need to recover, which is what hes doing now, with a patched up arm. Explanation clear? *folds up pointing stick and pushes blackboard aside* You want realism? You got it!))  

Leo Atsuma

Dangerous Citizen

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

awaqu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:54 pm
(( how about you rp with the new person?
People in many of my other guilds advised me to tell you S.O.L.
Sorry, but I kind of agree. What goes on goes on. You can live, but our time role playing together will end. We defiantly will meet at times, but other than that, we shall say our goodbyes. also the fact that you wake up hours later. By that time we will have left already. okay?))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:58 pm
Leo Atsuma
LegixMorre

((We folks lets take into consideration, the human anatomy. *pulls out a pointing stuck and chalkboard* there are ceartin parts on the human skull that does rupture the rest, but not in the eye. People can get stabbed, shot, struck at, and still survive massive head trauma. Humans only use 10% of the brain, the other percentage is pretty much free space for a previously set nevous system to migrate to. This means that up to 80% percent of the brain can be destroyed, so long as the brain has this other space to move data to. Granted the person wouldn't be the same, (no exception with Zeke, you'll see the differences. They'll be pretty cool) they would still be alive.
As for the infection, it spreads extremley slow upon an individual with a non-functional cardiac system. Carl may have saved him by shooting him, by slowing his heart to unreadable levels. It made it to where his arm could be amancipated with a longer alloted time of infection outside of the arm. As for the bleeding and intense pain. He crawled, he screamed, he passed out, but he did all that running on remnants of adrenaline and endorphins, dulling pain. His heartbeat is slow, and he definatly will need to recover, which is what hes doing now, with a patched up arm. Explanation clear? *folds up pointing stick and pushes blackboard aside* You want realism? You got it!))

((survival and functioning are different things, those 10% are in different places, if you lost 80% of your brain, if you didn't die you couldn't function))  

N for Notorious
Crew

The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games