Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Demon Clan

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dark Emblem, Role Playing 

Reply RPG forums
The out cast town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:06 am
Meteki stood there in shock. Lucy?? Pregnant?? She knew?? AND SHE DIDN'T TELL HIM!?!?

Melange saw the chaos brewing and fled, pulling Abyss with him.

Nils shrugged, "Ninian never liked that sort of thing. She usually only takes baths in natural pools of water. personally I like it this way as well.... maybe it's just our type of thing?"

Giles was never good at working with teleport magic. It was always his weak point. So now here he was, trying to swim back to the surface before he drowned... which is what he was bad at too. So he attempted to go along the lake bed until he surfaced. When he did, he saw a nude girl in front of him.

Ninian screamed. Then grabbed the yuke mage by his sallet and threw him all the way to Nils.

Nils heard her scream, "Nini-" He was interrupted by a flying yuke smashing into him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:34 am
Abyss lets Melange pulls her. "Mmmm why we leaveing?"

Lucy glaces at Meteki. She shacks her head and laughs a lil.

Cheshire pulls out form under Giles and Nils. He turns back into himself and pushe Giles off Nils and helps nils up. "You ok... OF you you got hurt was in watching you Lucy would kill me...alot with your sister...OMG YOUR SISTER! "he picks up nils and Cheshire covers his eyes and walks over to the lake. "Ninian you ok..."  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:52 pm
Meteki almost fainted. He wasn't used to shock without Mestha there to insulate it, "Lucy...? You're... pregnant?"

Melange stopped once they got outside, "That child will change the lives of both Meteki and Lucy. We better not get in the way and screw up their conversation! We all need privacy you know."

Nils looked at his dragon sister, "Uh... you don't have to cover your eyes."

Ninian looked down at them, not daring to turn human in fear of more perverts lurking around.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:21 pm
Abyss looks at Melange kinda worryed kinda. "Melange Kinda worryed adding her being pergnet. No keeper has been able to have a kid...And yet shes doing it. IT my kill her or it my kill the kid. Or worse it my kill them both. So yea this is going to be a problem to a point and she knows it. And how come we dont get no privacy!"

"Yes..." Lucy says with a sigh.

"No nil im good i like to keep my maners..." Cheshire  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:31 pm
Meteki nodded, "When.... were you going to tell me?"

Melange nodded, "Mestha won't allow death, trust me. And... well... learning of pregnancy and telling your beloved is a very special moment. I think we should give them space. And trust me, you will have your time. And don't you get privacy when taking a shower or something?"

Nils shrugged, "Ok."

Ninian let out a grunt.

Nils shook his head, "No Ninian, I do not know where he is. Besides, you should be able to see him from all the way there."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:41 pm
"I though it was gone becuz i turned to ash! i didnt know...and i was going to tell you when the time was right..." Lucy looks at the ground.

Abyss gets a annoyed look. She takes a stick and hits Melange in the head with it. "Yea a shower when i have been able to take a shower!" She stomps to the inn muttering angrily at herself.

Cheshire smells the air he lets go of Nil he starts to go one away smelling Giles. He follows the scent. Geting closer and closer to him.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:49 pm
Poor Giles did not know he was being tracked. He was just trying to find his way out of this crazy forest.

Meteki looked down, "Oh... I see..."

Melange blinked. And then sighed, "Why me?"

Nils watched Cheshire. Then he followed him, "You have his scent?"

Ninian followed as well, making loud thumps as she walked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:01 pm
"Yes i smelled him when i got you out form under him Nil." Cheshire keeps following. "Can you tell Ninian to be a lil more quite..."

Abyss goes to a bathroom in the inn. She shuts the room. She takes her clothes off and showers.

"Yea...Im sorry..." Lucy bites her lip.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:10 pm
Melange waits outside the bathroom, waiting till she finishe before apologizing.

Ninian took flight and stayed above the forest, keeping an eye on them.

Giles felt a sudden wash of wind, but he didn't see anything so he just decided to work faster. He does not want to know what made that wind.

Nils smelled someone else nearby, "Hey... I think I found him too!"

Meteki shook his head, "No need for apologies. Now then... when should we think of a name for our child?" He kept himself from referring to a gender because he does not know what gender it was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:21 pm
Cheshire appers infront of Giles. "RAWR!" Cheshire yells trying to scary him.

Abyss turns off the water she rings out her hair and sets out. She looks around. Forgeting her towel on the bed. She walks into the bedroom not noticeing Melange she looks around. "Where did i put that towel." She looks on the bed not seeing the towel.

"How about of its a girl you name it and of its a boy i name it..." Lucy smiles a bit.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:28 pm
Meteki thought about it, "Ok. Alright, it's a deal."

When Melange saw Abyss he fell. At the same time he somehow knocked over a chair and it landed on him, "Ow..."

Giles looked at him, "Huh?"

Then, Ninian slammed down behind Cheshire and roared.

Giles jumped, "OH s**t!!!!!" And tries to make a run for it.

Nils was also a dragon and blocked his path.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:58 pm
Lucy smiles. "Mmm can you carry my body to my bed. That floors starting to hurt my back."

Cheshire Picks up Giles by the back of his s**t. "So why was you peeking on a lil girl you perv!"

Abyss looks back at melange. Her eyes get big. She runs over to him she pulls the chair away. "Melange you ok..." As shes not even noticeing really shes naked.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:15 pm
Meteki picked up Lucy's body and brought her the her bed and set her gently on it, "There. Anything else I can do?"

Melange looked up at her. Then he shot up and turned away, "Umm... No nono I'm ok! Really! I just came in to say something but obviously you are busy so I'll say once your done getting dressed and I do not know why I'm still here!" He darts out of the door and shuts it behind him.

Giles shook, "I wasn't peeking! I was just com-" He was interrupted when Nils grabbed Giles with his tail and threw him to Ninian, allowing her to deal her own punishment.

Ninian caught him in midair with her mouth and swallowed him.

Nils stared. Ninian wasn't the type to eat people. She must really hate perverts.

Giles cried out, "Please! Help me! Forgive my innocent soul please!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:30 pm
"Nope thats all..." Lucy smiles. "In 2 weeks the kid should come..."

Abyss sighs and gets dressed. "Swear should have just flirted with Muktesh..."

Cheshire jumps up and down. "Spit him out. He wasnt done explaning himself! Thats not right!"  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:38 pm
Meteki'sjaw almost dropped. 2 Weeks? This was going by pretty fast, "Two weeks?? Wow..."

Melange was extremely embarrassed, so much blood was pumping through his head he thought it was going to explode! He decided to stand next to the door and wait for her though, no way she can come out here naked on accident right?

Giles looked around the pulsing belly, the only thing illuminating the inside was the light from his barrier spell, "Somebody? Help??" Poor Giles was almost crying out of fear and terror. He was only 16!! He was expected to live until at least 250 years! Why did he have to die now!?!?

Nils started to slowly transform back into human, draconic scales turning into clothes, "Sis, the cat is right, you should spit him out."

Ninian didn't care. Too much of a coincidence that he popped up right in front of her.  
RPG forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games