Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~out of character chat area~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
Yeah, *pokes brackets(sp) thingies around Rybrin's typing* You don't need those. *pokes them again then goes and pokes the hair that stands up on Ed's head. * Yes I'm bored and random. And actully I'm thinking my person will be differnt from the other homnoculi in the fact that
A.) unlike the others she can use alchemy.
B.) She doesn't want to become human.
C.) She's not all evil she does have friends and people she wants to protect.

Basicaly my person is going to hunt down Scar and try to kill him so he doesn't hurt anyone close to her like Ashi, no one can hurt my ashi except herself when i'm around. Ashi are you even here still or have you left to go play ragnarok?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:09 am
*whacked herself on the head* oh drat!..as I said, it's habit..they don't seem to go away...*she smiled, shaking her head* I will be entering the rp momentarily...but I hope all of you can exuse me if I don't post so often..I have a million other rps.....*looked down the list* dangerous...she does not sound like such a homnoculi to me...but you still have a really good character....*listened, her eyes phasing out* well...my character could meet up with your character, if your character is truly not believed to be a person, and then they could both meet up with Scar...although my character is not a state alchemist, so he should not try to attack...*pondering all of this out, but she always let things unturn how they would.....*  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:15 am
Sure, and don't worry about it. Any idea how many people have joined but never once posted? I'm thinking I should just ban them since they haven't posted once.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:20 am
*she had also been looking down the list, wishing there was some way to not only ban them, but remove the name from the list so it was not built up clutter* that would make a lot of sense..but I am trying to find a way to do it so the names don't show up..I mean I looked a few of these people up and they get on and post everyday...just not here....  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:22 am
stupid little annoying people. Then agian some of htem I really shouldn't have let in. I think Ashi left... bad little freshmen! Probably on ragnarok again... gr...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:26 am
*starting to experiment with settings, nothing perminant, but she was getting the feel of how things worked* well, some of them are gone...but...*had known Ashi for a little while*...I am kinda glad I am not a freshmen anymore, but ragnarok sounds fun too....*going back to studying and trying to catch up on rps*  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:28 am
yeah... *goes and looks through art on deviantart and pauses* That's... not right.... noo!! *kills people* Bad! Ed and Roy not a couple! Geez I swear that's as bad as Ed and All as a couple! Seriously people! *falls out of chair gasping for air after yelling at people*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:32 am
*she too was seeing a lot of Ed and Roy art, which was kinda scary* It's worse then Sasuke and Naruto...although the same concept...*shuddered* why do they do crazy things like that....* exits out a screen completely as she ran across a Scar and Ed one*....o...m....g.....  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:34 am
What?! *almost dies* No!! Ed is mine and Roy is mine! *clings to bishies* Mine! No more evil fanart! Okay I admit there are a few I wouldn't mine, if hughes wasn't married and had a daughter I could maybe semi see RoyxHughes (my bishies stay away from them) evil people! *goes and hides in a corner*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:53 am
*she cringed, having stopped looking herself* no...I could never see RoyxHughes...I just could not....but I posted! *sing song tone* and I of course will be looking into more research on the soon to come Winry...  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:04 am
Okay. well maybe it's me but does Roy get paired up with anyone?! Havoc, hughes, Riza, Ed, Winry. When will it stop!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:18 am
*sighed, holding her head* he does get paired up with everyone and it's scary....but I guess everyone just likes his attitude and his style...like you kinda...maybe those profiles were just saying you are overall likeable...  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:20 am
Here I think people sort of think my person is crazy. Odd thing is though in relaity I'm actully almost excatly like my RP person in her attitude. in the fact that given hte choice we would choose something other than a human if we didn't have to be human, we both hate humans for the most part, and have people we care about. Well then again inner sactums of both our minds might be unlocked through out time though.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:32 am
((*she looked to the character* your person does have a bit of and erratic personality on occassion....but you seem a lot calmer then her...but I think all of us would pick to be something else other then a human if we were given the choice....and I don't particularly have a high opinion of our race myself...and then I sadly worry and care about everyone in one way or another....some things are just basic I guess....*laughed slightly, a very quiet sound* there is no unlocking of me...people read me like a book....  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:37 am
People can't read my mind because no one knows me well enough to know what I think... okay Emmi can when we're together cause that's us and our bishie talk and gundam seed talk about how Flay and the druggies must die(and they do die yay! ) so yeah. I don't know but that's what bugs me I don't like being this calm... I liked it better when I was just a crazy, evil demon girl. Actully maybe in a sense since Roy always seem to have a rather nonchalant attitude most of the time maybe that's why I'm getting him a lot lately? Then again maybe I'm just weird like that lately like the time when I kept getting Ed when I first started watching the sho all the quizzes I took gave me Ed...and Hughes now and then.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games