Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Demon Clan

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dark Emblem, Role Playing 

Reply RPG forums
The out cast town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:53 pm
"Yea are race is very fast at yea... Most the time it would be 1 week. But adding its mxed with a other race it will be 2 weeks." Lucy smiles.

Abyss climbs out the window and walks out in the woods. "Cant belive him. Last night he wanted it. Tonight no MEN i swear."

Cheshire Jumps up on Ninians nose. "Spit him out now! Or im telling Lucy! and she will be bad and shes pregnet and yea... So spit him out now! Lucy put me in charge of you two so spit him out now!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:00 pm
Meteki blinked, "I guess it can be easy to have a large family then..." How should he tell her that he is actually Selktic Royalty??

Melange was standing there for a few minutes. Then he knocked on the door, "Abyss? Are you i there??" After he heard nothing he opened the door, "Abyss?" He sees the window open, "Oh darn it..." He poked his head out the winder, "Abyss??" He called out.

Ninian glared at Cheshire and licked her lips, as if she were daring him to try anything lest he meet the same fate.

Nils walked closer to Ninian, "Sis... You're the one who told me not to make any unnecessary enemies..."  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xX-The Devils Lover-Xx
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:23 pm
-minx walks out of the bar and into the forest and disappears-

((im sorry i havent been posting! i hav been so busy working and that !))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:12 am
Ferio runs after Minx.

Lucy sits on the floor and sighs and waits. "Yea it back big somewhat. But once i have a kit. It takes around a year to make a other. But Meteki whats wrong it seem like you have something on your mind..." Lucy looks at Meteki.

Cheshire look at Ninian meanly. "You eat me you will be in the biggest trouble of your life. Do you understand!! So spit him out now young lady!"

Abyss does here Melange as shes to far in the woods. "Lucky Lucy shes always geting guys. She has meteki. Then she had Muktesh wanting her in a small away i could just tell... And look who i get the scaredy cat!"  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:54 pm
Meteki shook his head, "I need to go think for a minute..." He was caught between two lives. This life was supposed to be a temporary escape but... it had turned far too real. But what of his people?? They must be panicky for having their king missing for so long. Timerlda must be going through hell just sorting everything out... Meteki headed downstairs and sat down in the corner. He held out the Royal Selktic Seal in front of him, trying to decide what to do.

Melange didn't see her come from anywhere, so he decided to go into the forest after her. If he was going to get in trouble through his attempts of apologizing, he was sure as hell not to let his work go unfinished.

Ninian growled and spoke in the draconic tongue.

Nils shook his head, "Ninian, it doesn't matter that Abyss wanted him killed. Doesn't give you a reason to go off of."

Giles was very happy that he chose the extended barrier class over the high level barrier one in high school. It was helping a lot to keep him alive right now. Though personally, he thought it was more violent within the belly of such a beast, like fires burning! But no, it was just a wait till the digestive juices got you. He was a little disappointed in fact.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:46 pm
Abyss walks in on Ninian and Nils and Cheshire. "Eat him Ninian. Go on eat him i beat he taste good."

"Now you listen to me Ninian you eat me Lucy will be mad. And when Lucy wakes up hell come. And when that happens it will mostly come to Abyss but you will get a talking to. But still Lucys talkings to arent fun! So spit him out and dont eat me!" Cheshire yells.

Lucy sighs nowing anyones fighting and everything comeing undone. She focses all her engery on wakeing up. Her soul disappers and her eyes open. She gets up slowly. She holds where shes hurt adding it spings and burns. She climes out the window and slowly starts to make her way where everyone else is.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:58 pm
Melange walked through the forest when he heard a commotion in the forest. He hurried towards the noises.

Ninian thought about eating both of them. Maybe then they could have a talk. In fact, she thought it was a great idea, if things go well, she might even let the pervert out. So Ninian grabbed Cheshire with her tail and promptly ate him. Then she turned to Abyss and did the same.

Nils could not believe what was happening, "NINIAN! Have you gone nuts!? You ate both of them!!"

Ninian however, had long since learned the ability to NOT digest something. It had been very useful for hiding things. So thus the stomach had turned off and the digestive fluid disappeared. Female dragons for the win.

Giles blinked, "Does she think I'm dead??"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:19 pm
Cheshire Picks up Abyss b the shirt. "I hope Lucy kills you for this i really do!!!" He throws her to the side he looks at the bottom of her belly knowing he can cut though but he dont want to hurt her. He sighs and sits down and waits.

"OH yea Lucy able to kill me thats a laugh right there." Abyss laughs.

Lucy sighs geting more tired of walking. She puts her hands together and teleports on the ground infront of Ninian. Lucy looks horable. "Ninian spit them out plz. Cheshire and Abyss and whoever else you ate didnt do anything. Will Abyss did but im going to deal with her. So plz spit them out." She says breathing heavy and deep.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:26 pm
Melange comes up and sees Lucy with Nils talking to a dragon. Of course, seeing the dragon, he was immediately cautious, but the lack of violence kept his equipment at ease. He walks up, "Uh... has anyone seen Abyss?"

Ninian didn't want to spit them out, they just got in there. So instead, Ninian spoke in draconic tongue and licked Luy.

Nils understood what she was doing now, so he decided to translate, "Uh... Ninian says that she is keeping Abyss and Cheshire in the same area... she realizes that they have an issue and maybe they can work it out..." He was hoping this would calm her down.

Giles watched them argue for a bit. Then he got up, "Wait! Stop this... we are all within the belly of a dragon! Save your petty meddling for when we get out of here!" Then he blinked at what he just said. He had never talked to anyone like this before!

Meteki decided to stay with Lucy and this new life. Timerlda is talented, she can rule for him. He just has to find a way to make it up to her though...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:38 pm
"Lol Ninian ate Abyss. But Ninian must understand they wont work it out. And im geting sick of Abyss fighting with everyone. Shes fighting with me and shes hurting with Melange. And she keeps fighting with Cheshire. She has broke the rules of the being the new life keeper. And i must sadly deal with this." Lucy says with a sigh. She slowly sits down. She also smiles at Ninian.

Abyss and Cheshire keep away forn eacher.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:48 pm
Melange tilted his head to the side, "Broke the rules? How? Is there anything esle we can do?"

Ninian didn't care, anything could happen anyways. So she just rolled on her back and stared at Lucy.

Nils sighed, "Sis... why can't we ever take the easy way out?"

Giles was annoyed that they would rather keep a grudge against each other and not try to escape. He sighed and gathered strength for this question, "So... why are we not trying to get out??"

Meteki went upstairs and saw that her body was gone, "Lucy??" He looked everywhere in the village but couldn't find her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:04 pm
"there's a difference when are monster side comes out. To where your breaking rules of being selfish. And not forgetting about what happen in the past. I forgot what Meteki did but i liked to miss with him about it. And attacking a other Keeper when the problem is over is far worse. then all of them put together." Lucy says.

Abys looks at Giles. "Cheshire could easily cut this hag open and let us out. But his to scared to hurt her. Do you have a crush on Lucy to. Gosh Lucy gets every guy doesn't she. "

Cheshire grinds his teeth together.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:21 pm
Melange hung his head down, "You knew huh?" Then he raised his head, "But... I had Abyss come back and help you! And not by force either! That must mean something! And besides... I'm the one who told her to stand up for herself... It's my fault that she attacked you. If anyone should get punished it should be me!"

Ninian rolled back onto her stomach and whined.

Nils looked at Ninian, " Hmmm? Ninian what's wrong?"

Then... her stomach growled.

Nils paled, "C-can't you just spit them back out!?"

Giles looked around as the stomach growled, "Guys! We do not have the time for this! Our time is running short! If we aren't going to cut our way out then let's at least find another way!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:50 pm
Lucy glares at Abyss. "Abyss isnt dumb. She knows wrong form are. And she knows when its going to far! She my have helped but shes makeing everyones lifes hell. And who say she wont do it again Her soul has darked. An i have to make a new life keeper thats all there is to it."

Cheshire grabs giles and walks into Ninians mouth. He opens her mouth with 1 hand and throws Giles out and teleports out leting ninians shuting her mouth. "Just eat Abyss Shes being mean. Wanting me to cut open Ninian to just get out. Like im going to really hurt her. How mean really!"

Abyss eyes get wide. "YOU CANT LEAVE ME IN HERE!!! I order you to get me out now!!!" She screams.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
RPG forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games