Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leo Atsuma

Dangerous Citizen

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:20 pm
Zeke looked over and saw the men were up and at em, and more so they had a gathering of where he was. He had no time to rest for this, so he rearead his head over and took aim. It was blurry and shaky, but he was able to place one in a solder's chest, after that the other was more than prepared to fire back.
Zeke was slow in his reaction, but luckily he was not hit before ducking back behind the concrete car stop. 'One more to go' he thought as he checked his ammo.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:12 pm
Once sanner arose from his prayer in the middle of the street he looked around him about 2 blocks away he seen a store then he thought "Maybe their is some food or even clean water".
Then he walked down to the store with every step you could hear the armour
on the pavement a survivor about 2 towns back asked him how does he survive with such loud steps.Then he wondered himself,
when he came to the front of this store look at a sign that had the letters
"Gro" obviously meaning "Grocery".
He had a smile for the store then he wondered that if they had some
sandwich meat preferably Ham,
Remembering that before the out break his wife made him a ham sandwich
for work.
He toke about three steps forward then he shattered the glass with his fist,
opened the door and looked around only finding one package of ham,
and bread looked around some more found 300 dollars in cash
then he mumbled "could of used this a while ago".
then he saw a bottle of Dr.Pepper his favorite drink,
after making and eating his sandwich and got rid of his thirst
he grabbed another bottle of water he found a little bag in the store he tied this white plastic bag around his waist,
then left the store still heading towards the center of town.  

IDARRIAN

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:20 pm
As Toby was going down the on street his Yamaha, he saw leave a grocery, he slowed at a safe distance and asked "Are you a survivor?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:47 pm
((sorry pwr.. had a lot of school to catch up on. took a break. you guys didnt ditch me did you?))  

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

Leo Atsuma

Dangerous Citizen

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:21 pm
Zeke looked up at the glass in front of him and saw that there was just enough light to catch a glimpse of the solder peeking over his cover. 'Gotchya!' He thought as he watched the reflection of the man coming closer. He waited till he was about to take cover again and popped up to shoot the man in the forhead. 'What luck, that was close' he thought as he walked up to the men and checked them. Anyone left alive he made sure that they were dead.
Zeke raided the truck, since it was no longer in any condition to be driving, of anything he could carry. Stuffing his bag with rations, ammo, and replacments for his stolen guns and trench knife. 'Those basterds, I'll kill them if I see that son of a b***h Carl again' Zeke thought as he cocked his weapons. True survival of the fittest was rule number one here, but he couldn't risk such an encounter with him again since he knew he would do it again. He would have to shoot first or be shot, survival of the fittest was indeed still number one.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:19 am
"Working on the car? That sounds great. I think I saw an auto body shop a couple streets down, maybe we can snag some tools from there." Seth found Carlton eyeing him.

"I probably know what you are thinking. I'll become great friends and fend off zombies. I'll be like: "I've got your back" then stab it later. Truth be told, I need people as much as you do. You don't have to worry about me. I understand how you're very suspicious about me. I would be, too. But, I'm telling you the truth." Seth gathered up his things headed out to check out the car.

When Seth wasn't working out or practicing for the next boxing match, Seth worked on cars with his uncle. He found the combustor was out of date and the pistons needed severe repair, they were already cracking. The car was rusting up and three wheels were cut open. Seth wondered how on Earth they would patch up a car like that.  

0h Gh0st

IDARRIAN

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:56 am
After leaving the grocery store he heard a noise then the words
"Are You a survivor?".
Sanner replied
"indeed i am may i ask for your name,I don't see much survivors so far just gun shots of the soon-to-be-dead".
As he toke off his helmet made of old dark sliver.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:00 pm
-Notaurius-
When Seth wasn't working out or practicing for the next boxing match, Seth worked on cars with his uncle. He found the combustor was out of date and the pistons needed severe repair, they were already cracking. The car was rusting up and three wheels were cut open. Seth wondered how on Earth they would patch up a car like that.

Carlton was already getting hungry. He took out some of the food he had been carrying in his backpack, and ate it. " Come with me." He said. " I raided through a general store when I came here. If two of us go, we can make runs, getting all sorts of goodies, and we will still have one of us keeping watch over the "Base". If we act now, we will be well off for hopefully the next month. Also, we can scout out the auto-body shop, and see if they have what we need. Then tomorrow we can get the car over here so that we could hopefully fix up the tires. Getting those on will make work a lot easier, and we will have it much more mobile. With that being said, who wants to join with me on the scouting?"
(( who ever gets left to guard, you don't have to sit around, you can have a little incident of your own if you want))  

awaqu

darmani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:54 pm
Quote:
"I raided through a general store when I came here. If two of us go, we can make runs, getting all sorts of goodies, and we will still have one of us keeping watch over the "Base". If we act now, we will be well off for hopefully the next month. Also, we can scout out the auto-body shop, and see if they have what we need. Then tomorrow we can get the car over here so that we could hopefully fix up the tires. Getting those on will make work a lot easier, and we will have it much more mobile. With that being said, who wants to join with me on the scouting?"

Justin jumped at the opportunity to get out of the gun store and put some distance in-between him and the site of the fight. "I'll go Carlton" he sputtered out.
He then pivoted around toward the new guy."If you need any help just scream, OK?" Stopping out of the building he made one last check for zombies then began to walk forward. "Its pretty odd that so much goes on in an apocalypse" he thought to himself before stopping abruptly above a soda can. "Wow an unopened soda!" he reached down and picked it up. "Great RC, Everyone loves RC." He muttered sarcastically before sticking it in his backpack. "What am I doing in front i don't even know where we're going!" he said as he turned to Carlton for directions.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:03 am
darmani
Quote:
"I raided through a general store when I came here. If two of us go, we can make runs, getting all sorts of goodies, and we will still have one of us keeping watch over the "Base". If we act now, we will be well off for hopefully the next month. Also, we can scout out the auto-body shop, and see if they have what we need. Then tomorrow we can get the car over here so that we could hopefully fix up the tires. Getting those on will make work a lot easier, and we will have it much more mobile. With that being said, who wants to join with me on the scouting?"

Justin jumped at the opportunity to get out of the gun store and put some distance in-between him and the site of the fight. "I'll go Carlton" he sputtered out.
He then pivoted around toward the new guy."If you need any help just scream, OK?" Stopping out of the building he made one last check for zombies then began to walk forward. "Its pretty odd that so much goes on in an apocalypse" he thought to himself before stopping abruptly above a soda can. "Wow an unopened soda!" he reached down and picked it up. "Great RC, Everyone loves RC." He muttered sarcastically before sticking it in his backpack. "What am I doing in front i don't even know where we're going!" he said as he turned to Carlton for directions.

Carlton got out of the store, and pointed towards the sun. " Let's hurry." He said. As they neared the store, he questioned why so many zombies were at the motel, where as right now there were very little, so little that it almost felt empty. When they made it to the store, Carlton took of his backpack, unzipped it, and held it, with his desert eagle in the other hand. He opened the doors, and quietly walked over to the empty rows, where food and other supplies used to be. After much searching, he found some canned beans, and chips. The beans were a year expired, but he figured that would just add fermentation. He also found a faucet, still dripping water. All they had to do was boil it, and it would be sanitary for them to drink. Looking some more, he found a carton of beer. He emptied it out, and filled t with water. Now they just needed some thing to substitute for a pan, and something flammable. After checking the home and camping supplies, he found some dusty lighters. "They'll do for now." He thought to himself, as he moved to the front of the store waiting for Justin. Next they would scout out the auto-body shop, and possibly get some tools.  

awaqu

0h Gh0st

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:02 pm
Seth watched them leave and sighed to himself. Seth remembered his uncle and he teared a bit. After a few moments of gathering himself, Seth started to reinforce the base. After looking around a bit, he found several titanium boards, a complete carpenter's belt, and nails. Seth nailed two of them to the swinging door. He then used the other titanium boards to reinforce the base of the building. Seth carefully laser- cut the glass and placed inter-locking bars of steel. This way, the zombies wouldn't get in but the deadly barrel of guns could fit snugly. Seth locked the door. After a few careful glances to the empty deserted street, he turned toward the center of the store.

Seth rearranged the shelves to create a larger space in the middle. Seth settled in the middle and watched the sun go down. Seth's eyelids became heavy and then... darkness.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:18 pm
Toby got off the Yamaha and walked up to him "The names Toby,and yours?"  

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:00 pm
((hey Darmani that signature flapjack dancing thing is f*cking halarious.. XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:48 pm
Justin followed right behind Carlton into the store. Justin quickly scavenged around the store like a vulture searching for that one meal the would hold him over for the night. He shuddered as he saw some rotting hot dogs bathed in flies. Covering his mouth with his jacket he walked past. " Kinda makes you think about how they're used to people who couldn't even afford food, huh? Now we're out here searching for anything we can get our hands..." He paused as he noticed a locked door on it, but not just any lock a padlock "...on" He looked over the lock before pulling out his knife. he then wrenched the lock open. "Why would the lock a door from the outside?" He slowly opened the door and looked around the pantry. "Holy s**t!" he exclaimed as the smell of decaying flesh overwhelmed him. Chained to the wall was a necrotic child with no fingertips and her teeth pulled out. "They were waiting for a cure for her it looks like, the zombies in the hotel must have got the others."  

darmani

awaqu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:19 am
Carlton rushed over, to see what the commotion was about. What came to him was unimaginable. He saw Justin, he was safe, but there was a rotting corpse of a little girl attached to the wall. Nudging Justin, he calmly said "We should go now." As they got out of the store, he saw a few zombies, not enough to cause a threat, but not enough to let aside. He knew his gun would make loud noise, and he forgot to bring a silencer. Clenching his teeth, he told Justin, we need to drop off the supplies. Then I can wait at the base, while you and that knew person search the auto-body shop. He knows where it is any ways, and I need to get my silencer. With that he dashed to the gun shop, hoping that they wouldn't be followed.
(( I'm trying not to be Mr. Do everything here, just try to make it kind of quick))  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games