Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Demon Clan

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dark Emblem, Role Playing 

Reply RPG forums
The out cast town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:52 pm
Melange saw what happened and glared back at Lucy, "We will continue this talk later!" He runs up to Ninian, stamps on her foot to make her cry out, and hops into her mouth and down her throat. Once i her belly he runs up to Abyss, "Don't worry Abyss! I've got you!" He only had the time and mana for a one person teleport. But for some reason, he didn't care.

Ninian wasn't sure much of what was happening, but she does not like the fact that Cheshire left Abyss to die. As hunger kept hitting her she started to shrink.

Nils started to think of whether or not Melange will get Abyss out in time.

Giles looked at Cheshire, "Wow... you can be an a** sometimes you know that?" Then he saw Ninian shrinking, "What in the world??"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:57 am
Cheshire drops giles on the ground. "Better then hurting a kid. I cant teleport outside closted objecks. Would you like me to cut you open." Cheshire holds up his crawls.

Lucy glares at Cheshire. "Stop trying to scary the kid." Lucy snaps her fingers. Melange and abyss appers outside the ninian.

"YOU hateful Cheshire!!! You lefted me to die!" Abyss takes out a sword.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:16 am
((Huh? I thought you said that Lucy was weak xD))

Melange grabs Abyss's arm, "Come Abyss. Our business here is done. The least you can do is not make this situation any worse right? As a wise Yuke once told me, 'Leave the hateful to their hate, or even more sorrow will come to pass.'"

Ninian returned to normal as her scales became new clothes. She was curled up on the ground holding her stomach, "So... hungry..."

Nils breathed a sigh of relief. He didn't know what happened when you turned human with another human inside of you and he was sure he didn't want to find out.

Giles got up, "To abandon someone in the time of need... you deserve no thanks from me." And he turned to Melange, "OH MY GOD!!!" He ran up to him, "Melange! Melange! Melange! Melange! Melange!" He was very excited. And he had a good reason to. The first person he found was the Clavatian Hero, Melange!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:57 pm
((she is just when she gets mad or annoyed she gathers a lil power. And thats what she did...))

"Can we leave Lucy really. Anything we do is wrong...Not like anyone cares. They wont even notice." Cheshire says with a sigh looking at Lucy.

Lucy nods. "Hell with it. They can deal with her. She will only get worse. And of they cry for me im not comeing. Can you pick uo Nils and Ninian for me. I said i told take care of them and thats what i will do. Once the kids born i will send it here. Why do i want a kid thats father`s friends are mean and hateful." She starts to walk south the oppsite away of the bar.

Cheshire Nods and picks up Ninians and Nils. He takes out a 2 sandwitches out of his potch and hands them to the kids."

Abyss looks at Giles weird not noticeing Lucy and Cheshire leaveing with the kids. "His short isnt he. The other girl thats his race is taller then him isnt she..."  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:21 pm
Melange was hurt by that comment, "So. You think that just because we don't agree with you, we are automatically haters. Seems like you are the hater here, hating all who disagree. Unfitting for one such as yourself."

Despite Ninian's hunger, she knocked the sandwich away from her, "If it's one thing that I hate, is a pair of cowards unable to face such a fleeting problem!" She wrestled free from Cheshire and glares at Lucy, "And one who would send away a child for their own selfish reasons!" And walks towards Melange.

Nils wrestled away from Cheshire, "I knew I didn't like you for a reason..."

Giles stood in Lucy's way, "I don't know much of what's going on here but I cannot stand by! Hero Melange embodies the Soul of Judgement! Guardian Cahensin! Please! If you would only reconsider..." He was mostly hoping that upon hearing that he has the Soul of Judgement, she would look at her reactions from a different angle.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:08 pm
(( flupper puffen is a flower that smells really bad on her planet buyt it is a pretty flower XD...))

"At least i didnt send a assassin to kill someone. And at least im not the ppl sheilding her." Lucy says looking saying hateful at Melange.

"All at least you have anyone likeing you Lucy. I have none! I have a scaredy cat and thats all! Wow how much fun that is!" Abyss yells talking about Melange.

"At least Melange ran after you and not a dragon!!! You evil over gown flupper puffen" Lucy screams jumps up and down

Abyss and Lucy starts to scream at eacher calling eacher names. And the names they call eacher is the stuff that was on there plant.

"At least i didnt kill unist ppl and kids that didnt need to be kill Lucy! You a cold blooded killer!!! you killed are plant you killed Ninians and nils Whos next Lucy huh!!!" Abyss yells.

Lucy stops yelling and gets a hurt face. "Thats going to far. You know why i had to kill off are planet." Lucy pushes into a tree Giles out of the way and starts to walk off.

Cheshire look at Abyss looks at Abyss mean. "Thats going way to far. And I dont care who likes me. My jobs to keep a eye on her. And to do what she says. I my not agree but i have to do it. And it my have not been right for her to kill Ninians and nils planet. But at least Muktesh hasnt show up. And i will glady ask after what Abyss big mouth said to leave me and Lucy alone." He starts to follow behide Lucy.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:29 pm
At first Melange thought they were talking about Cheshire. Then he realized that they were talking about him, "Lucy. She could have left you to die. But she came back for you. You are the one who would abandon Meteki when you declared yourself pregnant. You leave a man that is willing to leave behind his title throne for you! With my eye of judgment I declare that you are lower than Abyss, whether or not she had succeeded in killing you. And what? A few things said to your face hurt you?? Come on Lucy, with the will to protect these dragonoid kids we all know you're stronger than that. But then again... I may be wrong. You may not be the person that Meteki loved. In my eyes now he only loved a lie." And he turns to walk back to camp.

Nils and Ninian follow Melange.

Giles jumped up, "Wait WHAT!?!?!?!? Meteki is leaving the throne of Serdio!? You must be lying! There is no way he could do that! Please don't tell me I went through all of this in vain!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:47 pm
Lucy keeps walking off. She gets enought engry to teleport herself into a abadoned house miles and miles away form the town. She spits up blood and lays on the floor. "I dont care." She corsses her arms.

Cheshire follows but once she teleports her runs in cicrles. "Lucy Lucy where you go." He sits on the ground and plays with bugs.

Abyss smiles. "Good there both gone. Now everyones mine. And they have no one!" She says in her mind and follows everyone.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:51 pm
Melange walks back to camp, "Well... that could have gone better..."

Nils and Ninian stay silent. They liked Lucy, until a few moments ago.

Giles stayed silent as well. He wanted to hear what Meteki had to say about this.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:09 am
((and im leaveing out the other stuff with the cuting the cord to the baby and stuff X-x i hate talking about that stuff to a point))

"Did i forget to tell the assassin to stop hunting Lucy. Oh will not like anyone cares anyways. And of she died and a other good thing." Abyss thinks to herself and walks inside.

Lucy takes deep breaths. "Ok ready..." She sends her body up in time to where its time for the baby to be due. The time hasn't changed for anyone just for Lucy and The kid. She takes more deep breaths. "Ok i can do this. I have never done this on myself and once i do im stuck but no going back." Lucy hands go though herself and grabs the baby and pulls it out. She wraps the kids up in her kimono. She grabs a old basket but big enough for him she sets him in it. She crosses her arms and looks at him.

The baby lays there wrapped in the kimono asleep.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:19 am
Nils walked in front of Melange, "You don't think she would really abandon the baby do you??"

Melange shook his head, "Lucy can be an idiot and get hella mad but she wouldn't do something like that. Look at how she protected you and your sister!"

Ninian sighed, "I'm not so sure..."

Meteki gave up and went back into the bar. Lucy will turn up eventually anyways.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:26 am
Lucy sighs. "I cant have you at this age. With everything bad happening. What happens of you need to run away and cant." Lucy gets up and grabs some hay out of the barn outside and brings it inside and makes a bed of hay. She puts the kid in it. She changes his age to 4 years old. "There so you dont miss to much of you childhood and you can run away of you need to. And the outfit my be a lil girly but it will keep you warm untill im able to make some new." Lucy sighs and sits next to the hay bed where the kid sleeps and puts her head on her knees and sleeps.

Abyss looks at Umi on the cough. "You never talk anymore do you." Abyss looks outside. "looks like rain..."

Umi shrugs and yawns. "Best not to talk. Or of you talk you get introble."

Ferio walks out of the woods into the bar.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:31 pm
Nils and Ninian go upstairs.

Melange sits down in a chair.

((Gah, don't know what else to do! xD))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:53 pm
((its ok XD something funs about to happen *jumps up and down*))

After a hour it starts to rain. The roof leeks and drops water ontop the kids face. He wakes up. He crawls up to Lucy. He shacks her. "Mommy im hungry..."

Lucy opens her eyes and looks at him. She gets up. She looks around and walks outside to a old apple tree. She picks some apple. She walks inside and give them to him. "Happy kid. Sad how much you look like Meteki. And by the way of you ever have to run there its south form this place."

He nods and starts to eat on apples.

Ferio looks at Abyss. "I would ask you to cook. But you will kill us. So i will cook..." Ferio goes to the kitchen and start to make soup.

"I will not kill us with my cooking!!" Abyss gets annoyed look on her face.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:35 pm
((*Slams fist down on the 'FUN' button first* AHA!))

A dark hole appears in the ground, with Muktesh rising out of it, "Alone, are we?" He is wielding his cursed blade.

Nils is asleep on the bed awhile Ninian watches the rain outside.

Melange shivers, "Brrr... a chill just went up my spine."  
RPG forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games