Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darmani

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:36 pm
Justin heard looked around the dusty store... "this place is just falling apart!" He chuckled as he walked over to a spool with wheels on it. quickly searching he pulled a few from different spindles. these look okay, they're worn but they should do for now. Then he walked up to the counter. He looked at the small cup of pencils before grabbing a few lugnuts. "Oh what's that free? I got yah" he muttered as he stepped back toward the door. "What the f**k is going on out here?" he thought silently to himself. he slowly set down the tires and rested the lugnuts inside of them.
He pulled his bow off of his shoulders. "Who the hell is this? He watched as the mans hand shot out and grabbed Carltons gun. Justin quickly knocked an arrow and aimed toward the cyborg's head. before letting go he paused. "Wait, i got a better idea." He thought silently to himself. he then made his way to the side of the door under a window out of sight.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:32 pm
"Hey! Give him the gun back! If you really want help, then why did you snatch his gun? Slowly, kick it over to the owner! If you don't, I'll beat the crap out of you with your own grappling thingy arm!" Seth switched from lightweight damage to heavy bullets. With the AK47, Seth aimed the gun at the person's head."

(OOC, we have to get to know you first before we can let you in. Otherwise, I'll be glad to have another person, that way, two people can shoot from the roof, one person's driving, and the last person is fending away zombies from the side (perhaps you RedPwrRngr))  

0h Gh0st

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:56 pm
113 kicked the gun to the man who he snatched it from. Again, He felt something. This was in his programing. He Whipped around and shot a Low Frequency pulse from his head. It went right toward the man who was about to shoot him with a arrow, disarming him. "Ill tell you what i am. Im a Prototype for the US army of Combat Robots. They wanted a army of robots to preform human tasks without the casualties. I used to be a Human, but they took me and turned me into this. And im not happy about it, but thats the way life is. I , by blinking, i know who all of you are. I have a Utility arm" 113 put up his left hand and it turned into a saw "And a weapons arm" he said pulling up his right, His hand took over the gun and turned into a cannon. "It can turn into many other things."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:28 pm
Carlton picked up his gun, and kept it waist high. This thing was seemingly trying to help, but he was still sketchy to him. After he said that he was a robot, with all sorts of gizmos in his hands, he said aloud "Can you be infected?" This was crucial, as he didn't want a person who could possible be infected living with them. Looking to his shoulder, he noticed Justin, also disarmed of his weapon. Carlton chuckled to himself. Three on one would cause this guy to feel intimidated, and anyway, perhaps they could have him work for them, and not need to do nearly as much work. With that thought in mind, Carlton stated " I think it would be wise of us to have you help us. If you say you are part robotic, does that mean you needn't food or water to survive? Our supplies are rather low, and we need to save some for the road. But let's not have me decide everything, what about you guys? We could use a helping hand, and anyway, the car seems to be going along well."
Carlton looked at his group for answers.  

awaqu

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:52 pm
"Uhh, i don't have a stomach so i don't need food. I do not urinate either. And no im not infected." He said, he changed his hand into a flamethrower and then into a minigun and then back to a hand, he changed his left from a saw, to a pick, to a axe, to a suction cup then back to a hand. "Im not perfect, and i can become infected, but my database would keep me from becoming Infected, i would just resume missions. I have a CD player too... for moral." He unbuttoned his shirt and pushed a small bump next to it. A disc holder came out of the slit. He pushed it again and it went back inside. "So are you going to accept me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:24 pm
((I actually put my bow away and made my way behind a wall so does this malfunctioning robot have some sort of time control device because it would be nice for you to stop the apocalypse from starting.))  

darmani

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:28 am
((No, And you didnt post that you put your bow behind a wall. And if your wondering, i can sense people because of vital signs... and i wish i could go into the future because if i did, than the apocalype wouldnt of happened by now))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:32 am
"Let's see what you've got. Don't count on friendship now, Robot. We're not totally against you, but we're not sure either so don't try anything."

Seth tossed a metal bar to the humanoid machine, and said. "Get to work. I'm a little bit tired now."

Seth sat on a broken tree trunk.  

0h Gh0st

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:01 am
"What am i supposed to do with it?" 113 said walking toward the humans. "Cut it, weld it, throw it, bend it, melt it." 113 was deeply confused on what to do. He stopped, his head flinched of to the side and then he went back to normal again.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:19 am
(thought our little team may have quit, stopped checking posts for a while)

Hearing Shane Mark headed for Rayde, "how do you prefer to be carried?" Mark asked with a small bit of sarcasm. Looking around for something He could use to tie a quick safety line to he spotted at pipe and quickly tied a rope around it. "Alright We had better get moving, all this noise is bound to attract more and I'm running low on ammo and energy. Andre you heard Shane grab Nilla," Pausing for a moment Mark looked at Nilla's small broken form. "Oh and be careful she's already hurt enough." Moving back to Rayde Mark Bent down and wrapped his arm around her waist and did a classic fireman carry. Talking over his shoulder Mark said, " I know this probably isn't comfortable but its one of the few ways I can get you up the ladder without injury." With that he wrapped the rope around himself and Rayde and began climbing.  

Bound Undeath

Rayde Dannefor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:22 pm
(Nope, still here, just been waiting on the rest of you! I went to the field for a week and a half... sorry)

Rayde didn't take it personallly when Mark threw her over his shoulder. She was just glad that they were getting on the move. She watched as the others kept up the fight and started making thier way back onto the catwalks to get the hell out of there.

Rayde smiled a bit and tapped Mark on the back, "Hey thanks for the ride, don't worry I have your back." Very literally. As she hung she could feel every move Mark made and it wasn't a good feeling.

As they approached the top of the rope, Rayde saw somw of the undead approaching the guys who where trying to help Nilla up. "God Damnit, give us a break!" Rayde shouted as she picked up her pistol and fired two clean shots into the undead closest to them, being careful not to hit her comrades. She watched as it fell and saw the realization of what was going on spread thru the rest of the survivors who delt with the remaning two quickly enough.

They reached the top quickly enough, Rayde was thankful when they finally made it up there because that meant she could get set down. "Seriously, thanks for the lift" She said as she hopped over to the side of the cat walk using a wall to brace herself and drew her pistol again to help cover the rest of the groups movement back upp to where her and Mark were the best she could.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:30 pm
((and ill start posting when someone pots in russia and let me leave with a helicopter or something))  

Pinoy_Operation

Jordon352

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:09 am
Shane saw what was happening around Nilla and shook his head groaning,he turned and ran to her blasting the zombies who were approaching."Come on you guys seriously we need you to get you up on the catwalks..I can make my own way up."He said as he turned and fired upon more zombies."I'm running low on shotty shells so hurry it up!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:12 am
"Ill keep it clear..." Jess said, he wanted these people to get the ******** out of this sewer. He fired upon the zombies. "Come on, get, get!" He said keeping zombies from getting anycloser. He took his assault rifle and put it to a zombies head and fired. "KABOOOOM" Brain matter splattered everywhere. He kept firing in the crowd. He took out his shot gun, this was going to be easier. He shot a couple of zombies and they stumbled backwards. They where getting really close now. He pushed them back, again, they stumbled backwards and Jess shot me. ((s**t, Wrong avatar. This is Rds other Account, forgot i was on it.))  

John Duplin

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:03 am
John Saver
"Ill keep it clear..." Jess said, he wanted these people to get the ******** out of this sewer. He fired upon the zombies. "Come on, get, get!" He said keeping zombies from getting anycloser. He took his assault rifle and put it to a zombies head and fired. "KABOOOOM" Brain matter splattered everywhere. He kept firing in the crowd. He took out his shot gun, this was going to be easier. He shot a couple of zombies and they stumbled backwards. They where getting really close now. He pushed them back, again, they stumbled backwards and Jess shot me. ((s**t, Wrong avatar. This is Rds other Account, forgot i was on it.))

(This is me... sorry, i used the wrong account))  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games