Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Demon Clan

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dark Emblem, Role Playing 

Reply RPG forums
The out cast town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:32 pm
Ferio walks into Lucys old room. and looks at Ninian. "Need anything?" He walks up to her.

"I have seen bigger fall worse..." Umi says with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:40 pm
Mestha smiles, "I'm sure. But this man had attempted to permanently kill me..." Her arm turned into a blade, "But in the end, it would seem that I have won."

Ninian looked at Ferio but she could not open her mouth to speak.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:49 pm
"Mestha your not going to kill him. Not when the mans down. Thats just really low." Umi says walking over to Mesthas bed.

Zagato wakes up. He jumps up. He looks at Muktesh. He jumps on him. He shacks him not careing of his out or not he punches him. "TELL ME HOW TO FIND MY MOTHER NOW!!!"

Umi quickly grabs Zagato and sets him outside. "Adding your fine. Go play somewhere. We dont need a killing or hurting on a man thats down. I will not allow it." Umi walks back inside. and gaurds Muktesh bed.

Zagato walks outside he gets a flash in his head of a black stone in the middle of the wood a mile away. He starts to walk that way.

Ferio rubs her head. "Just sleep thats what you need." Ferio walks into his room to check on johnathan.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:05 pm
Mestha walked up to Umi, "This man had killed his own family just because he could. I will not let such a man wake up! I have let him live once, and I see that now as a grave mistake."

Ninian couldn't sleep. She wasn't sure if Muktesh was still alive or not! So she turned half-dragon to make up for lost energy, and jumped out the window. As she landed she saw Zagato walking into the forest. She decides to follow him. Her clothes turned to scales as the close in tightly around her. ((By the way, as a half-dragon it looks like her scales are more of a skin suit. That's how well they map off of her body.))  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:15 pm
"I don't care. Lucy seem good in him. So we will let him wake up of he does. And see how he is. I'm sorry i respect the died. And Lucy's died so she wouldn't want you to kill Muktesh she seen good in him so back down." Umi looks at Mestha not backing up.

Zagato gets to the stone. He looks at it. Feeling it pulling at his hate and sadness. He looks down at the ground around it seeing weird signs. "Why are you sending me pic`s of where to find you at. Why can i here you whispering but dont know what you saying..." He sits outside the signs and looks at it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:21 pm
Ninian walks up to Zagato, "Zagato? What are you doing here?" She slowly walked up to him.

Mestha grabbed Umi's arm, "You know I can make you kill him."  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:27 pm
"IT told me to come. And i came and its talking. You can here it whispering." Zagato sits there with a face like his geting tranced. "Its a pretty stone..."

Umi looks hateful at Mestha. "You have no power of me. Im not Meteki or Ferio! Or any of your other play toys."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:32 pm
Mestha's palms grew spikes and injected a part of her inside, "Lets see if you can really do anything about it."

Ninian knelt down to the boy, "Can I please have a look at that stone?" she held out a hand with draconic claws. She wasn't threatening him, they just came with the scales.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:38 pm
Umi spits in Mestha`s face. "This crap does work on my race. It hurts but does work."

Ferio gets up and walks down stairs. He looks at Melange. "You ok. We got Meteki he got knocked out want to take a look with me?"

Zagato looks at her. "It dont want you to take a look at it. It wants you to go away..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:54 pm
Melange looks up, his eyes full of pain, "Uh... sure, what happened anyways?" Although his eyes couldn't, his voice hid his emotion quite well.

Mestha wiped the spit off of her face. The part of her inside Umi grew and started to cover her skeletal system. Mestha smiled, "You may have misjudged on how I make people do things."

Ninian became a little worried, "Ok then, how about this. I do not get to see it if I do stay." Then she smiled, "Is that ok?"  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:01 am
"No and plus stone says Mestha trying to make Umi kill your uncle Muktesh. So you my want to do save him." Zagato looks at Ninians.

Umi smiles. "And you dont know who i make ppl stop." Umi kisses Mestha. In knowing shes going to be stoping she makes her and Mestha fall to the floor as Umi kisses her. Umi igoreing the pain.

"Lucy died... Meteki and johnathan got nocked out. Muktesh is here becuz Umi thought it would be best becuz Lucy seen good in him. And it my came back. And Zagato is ok..." Ferio says and walks out of the bar and heads for the inn.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:14 am
Melange walks with Ferio, "What should we tell Meteki?"

Mestha will the crystal inside of her ams and legs to crush their bones. A sick series of cracking can be heard. Mestha smiled, "I will kill him. I am not some silly mortal who would fall for an affectionate sign for love. I love one already and I could never leave him." She threw Umi off and got up, "I must say Muktesh, you know how to make some goddamned annoying allies." She readied her blade.

Ninian smirked, "Trust me, he is fine. Not even Mestha can kill him, especially as he is now." then she became crestfallen, "I know what you are going through... I know it... In fact I am in more pain than you are..."  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:22 am
Ferio walks inside the inn and walks inside the room everyones in. "WTF are you doing mestha! You never try to battle a man when his down. Wait untill his a wake gosh women..."

Umi smiles "Haha i win." She passes out.

Zagato turns away form her and pulls on his neko ears. "Im a cross breed freak... At least you can hide your a dragon. I cant get rid of this tail and dumn ears. There not cute you know! Not like your familys always fighting with eacher. Abyss and everyone. My mom and everyone. Ferio and everyone. Mestha and some ppl. I want a happy life. Where theres nothing wrong...And im not a weird looking freak..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:30 am
Mestha didn't even turn to Ferio, "I will still kill him. This is not a battle Ferio. This is an assassination." She starts to thrust her blade down.

Ninian became even more sad, "At least your family didn't kill each other... And besides, I think your ears are very cute."  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:05 pm
Zagato smiles. "I will be right back." He disappears and appears sitting on Muktesh. Time slows down. He makes a deep scream hurting everyone's ears and throwing mestha though the wall. "I cant even let you kill him becuz he knows where mommy and Abyss are..." and once Mestha hits the wall time starts going back up to where it should be.

Ferio rubs his ears. "OWW! not cool lil man really not cool..."  
RPG forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games