Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Enter Guild Name Here] -- Now in Funk'n Quake flavor!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Random, Coconut Duck Babies, Friendly, Funk, Quake 

Reply Main Forum
Post Your Mugs! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

possessed_goddess

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:53 pm
i would just braid my hair...but im sure youve been there done that  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:23 am
possessed_goddess

Yeah, but I got tired of doing that, so I don't braid it as often anymore.  

My_Demon_Bleeds

possessed_goddess

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:44 pm
Falling_Forests
possessed_goddess

i would prefere to have long hair...just because everyone elses hair is shorter...but if i bothered me ...it would only be the split ends  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:11 am
possessed_goddess
Falling_Forests
possessed_goddess

i would prefere to have long hair...just because everyone elses hair is shorter...but if i bothered me ...it would only be the split ends

When I have split ends and time to kill, I grab a pair of scissors and cut the ends off. I hate split ends!  

My_Demon_Bleeds

My_Demon_Bleeds

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:18 am
Ok everyone! I got a good crappy pic of me for you. I did it with my really crappy phone (it's evil, I tell ya!). Here it is:
User Image evil stare evil stare stare evil stare evil stare evil stare evil stare evil stare evil stare evil stare evil stare evil stare evil stare evil stare evil stare stare evil stare  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:43 am
Falling_Forests
possessed_goddess
Falling_Forests
possessed_goddess

When I have split ends and time to kill, I grab a pair of scissors and cut the ends off. I hate split ends!

I used to get bored in class and separate my split ends... by hand...  

Tiredsushi

Sparkly Tycoon

My_Demon_Bleeds

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:45 am
Tiredsushi
Falling_Forests
possessed_goddess
Falling_Forests
possessed_goddess

LOL. I did that to, still do.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:21 pm
Falling_Forests
Tiredsushi
Falling_Forests
possessed_goddess
Falling_Forests
possessed_goddess

LOL. I did that to, still do.
me too  

possessed_goddess

the_ilse_witch
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:26 pm
Forest! Your purdy! surprised
If I were you I wouldnt cut my hair, but if you feel that it would make you feel more comfortable then do what you feel is best 3nodding

Oh and I seperate my split ends all the time, prolly not good for my hair but I do it anways xd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:36 pm
the_ilse_witch
If I were you I wouldnt cut my hair, but if you feel that it would make you feel more comfortable then do what you feel is best 3nodding

Oh and I seperate my split ends all the time, prolly not good for my hair but I do it anways xd

*is about to reveal a Y chromosome and short hair*
whats a split end and why would it be bad for hair to seperate them?  

J-E-O-C

the_ilse_witch
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:22 pm
jeoc
the_ilse_witch

Think of a strand of hair that at the bottem/tip of hair it doesnt have one end but two. Its like a "Y" ninja
Oh and it would be bad because it doesnt make the ends (where I pull the "Y" appart) too healthy...its like half a hair or something xp

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:25 pm
the_ilse_witch
jeoc
the_ilse_witch

Think of a strand of hair that at the bottem/tip of hair it doesnt have one end but two. Its like a "Y" ninja
Oh and it would be bad because it doesnt make the ends (where I pull the "Y" appart) too healthy...its like half a hair or something xp

Hair is just (admittedly pretty) spiral protein chains. It would just make it finer and slightly differant.  

J-E-O-C

My_Demon_Bleeds

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:59 pm
the_ilse_witch

Umm.....I don't think of my self as pretty or ugly, just okay I guess. LOL, nothing is ever good for you hair!Stupid hair! I might get it cut, but I am trying to think how I want it cut. Usually I have it cut straight across my shoulders. But I am getting tired of it that way. It's one of my annoying traits, to lose interest in things quickly and get bored.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:00 pm
Falling_Forests
the_ilse_witch

Umm.....I don't think of my self as pretty or ugly, just okay I guess. LOL, nothing is ever good for you hair!Stupid hair! I might get it cut, but I am trying to think how I want it cut. Usually I have it cut straight across my shoulders. But I am getting tired of it that way. It's one of my annoying traits, to lose interest in things quickly and get bored.

I recomend a V or reverse V cut.  

J-E-O-C

the_ilse_witch
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:04 pm
a haircut I've thought about getting

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games