Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darmani

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:39 pm
((sure I'll just let my bow levitate infront of the door while i walk behind the wall... -_-, also sorry i haven't been super active... normally check once ia day but I'll start checking more... also rdpwrranger get prepared for hardcore terminator quotes now that your joining us lol))

Justin snapped back as the mans hand shot out and knocked his bow from his hand. "What the hell." he shouted. He looked ahead and watched as seth began to talk to the robot. Justin stood up and walked toward his bow. He here the conversation outside the negotiating and the clank as the matal bar hit the robots hand. after he grabbed his bow he turned and walked outside.

"What am i supposed to do with it? Cut it, weld it, throw it, bend it, melt it?"

"How about you look at the car, assuming you were truly made to assist those in the time of the apocalypse I'm sure your AI would have picked up something about fixing and modding cars to protect civilians from zombies" He paused after shouting the words and turned around to grab the tires. "I'm pretty sure you can notice the cars problems and figure out what to fix on your own."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:26 pm
"No problem, until your dead I'll try to keep you alive." Looking around Mark spotted the new threat incoming. Quickly going over his remaining ammo he quietly swore. ''I've got about eighty rounds for my Mp5 and 38 for my UMP. We need to get out of here and look for supplies." Looking over at Rayde Mark asked, "Hows the leg holding up? I don't really have the materials to make a proper supporting brace but I do have some things to make a quick splint if you'd like." Whistling softly but in a high pitch Mark called Horace over. "Scout the area and see if any undead are around." With that Horace flew off to scout. Turning back to Rayde "I do hope they get Nilla up here fast so we can move out, things are getting a bit to close for my taste."  

Bound Undeath

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:35 pm
(Meh, i was expecting these types of jokes)) "I was not made for a apocalypse, i was made for Combat Situations, Not modding cars, but it looks like it needs gas. Who wants to come with me to get gas? Ill keep you safe." He said, he wheeled around and changed his hand into a Flame Thrower. He grabbed a small gastank from his leg and connected the nozzel to the attachment. He flicked on the flame. He made a quick burst, a fireball erupted from his arm, lighting up the street and some buildings around him.
EDIIT: and my other guy is helping you guys get out of the sewer.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:45 pm
"Yo, thats all neat and such. But go for effective. The only thing worse than zombies chasing you is zombies chasing you while on fire. Remember, like you, 113, you have no pain receptors and so a flaming horde of infected will likely not be affected."

"Check the car hood and make sure everything is there."  

0h Gh0st

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:50 pm
"Fine." 113 unscrewed the canister and put it back. He clomped back to the car and opened up the hood. "Lets see, Well, the Gas is not hooked up to the engine." He reached down and screwed the gas into the engine. "Umm, the chain doesnt look very safe, its very old." 113 turned around and clomped toward a car on the side of the road. He turned his hand into a saw and started sawing into the hood of the car. When he finally got there, he unhooked the chain and brought it back to the car. He secured it in place. "Alright, now who wants to kill some zombies." He said, his other hand turned into a pistol, his hand was now a hand again.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:03 pm
"I guess everything looks set, guys. Let's pack up on food?"  

0h Gh0st

darmani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:16 pm
"me and carlton already got some food" justin said is he rolled the wheels toward the car. "That building is basically empty. "He shuddered when he thought of the zombie tied in the room then pointed toward the building him and carlton had emptied while seth was in the gunshop.
"I'll be back." he said in a deep tone. as he walked back toward the tire shop.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:45 pm
(I'll make a post sometime soon, but not now. I have quite a bit of work to do this week. I probably shouldn't have procrastinated up until this point.)  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

0h Gh0st

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:24 am
"Here's the game plan: Carlton will be driving, that means plowing down zombies in front. He can take his weapon to fend off zombies on his side. 113, you'll be fending the car sides. Make sure no zombie breaks down our doors, look for point blank headshots, robot. A zombie isn't truly dead when he gets shot in the chest. Kill the source. Justin and I will stand on the pedastal and jut out the roof. We'll take our guns and shoot from above. Make sure you guys keep a close eye on the car. It's not invincible. Oh, yea. In case of emergency, if anyone of us, including me, gets bitten or infected, kill that person. "

After that there was a slient pause.

"Lets wrap up and go,"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:26 pm
Carlton was very pleased that he was to drive. After the speech, he commented, "Don't forget why we have the car, to not only travel quicker, but to carry more supplies. With that he went to the ammo store t get some more stuff. What he realized was that the door was opened, which meant something had to of gotten in. Carlton swore, and kicked down the door, to alert the being inside. To his astonishment, nothing came out. Still cautious, he bent down, and turned the corner, to see a zombie trying to attack him; thankfully he was behind the counter, and was having a hard time climbing over. Carlton smiled, and gave it a clear shot to the head, opening his backpack, to start loading ammo. He filled it up, and ran back to the car, to empty it in the trunk. He repeated this a few times, until nearly all of the supplies in the shop were taken. "This should suffice for some time" he smirked to the others, as he closed the trunk. " now all we need to do is find some extra gas, I doubt that we'll find gas stations that still have oil on the highway." With that, he looked at his team, hoping for directions to a gas station, or the auto-body shop. What ever they could get, they would need.  

awaqu

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:29 pm
113 clomped toward the car and hoped onto it. He changed his hand into a minigun. He planted his feet into the ground with little spikes. "Ready to go!" He said, He aimed his gun down sights. "And also, Flame throws arnt bad for Zombie Killing.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:48 pm
Justin quickly whipped around as he heard the loud sound of metal being banged. Stumbling out the door he discovered everyone piling into the car. "What the h**l!? are you all just trying to leave me here?" He yelled from the tire shop. He briskly walked toward the car.
"Flame throws aren't bad for zombie killing."
Justin shuddered at the thought of a necrotic man rushing toward him all the while burning like a marshmallow on a fire at camp. "ummmmmm aout the flame thrower..." he paused and looked up toward 113. "Try to keep the metal surrounding the car from getting hot. I could do without burning myself if possible." he muttered as he opened the passenger side door. he then looked at Carlton who seemed to be searching for an answer to the gas problem." Woah don't ask me. I've never been here  

darmani

0h Gh0st

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:54 pm
"I saw a gas station a couple blocks up. There was a 7-11 there. I didn't try to enter that area cuz' that place was swarming with zombies. I'm sure it shouldn't be a problem, now that we have a reliable crew of four." Seth said.

Seth loaded a clip into his AK47 and climbed on board. He stood on top of one side of the decent-sized pedestal and faced the front, a determined look streaked across his face.  
mark is not dead rolled 20 100-sided dice: 29, 90, 70, 18, 47, 77, 10, 10, 26, 51, 76, 69, 67, 77, 22, 17, 55, 49, 43, 49 Total: 952 (20-2000)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:35 pm
meanwhile, a tank was riding up, covered in zombie flesh, the man inside wondering where the heck he was, and how he got here from Florida.That's me. i saw the gas station and drove to it, hoping to find some hotdogs and a nice refill. Then, I saw real, living people on the way there and asked if i could join them. I haven't seen anyone in weeks and was willing to chat. when i jumped out with my minigun, i accidently dropped a live grenade.... O SHI-(what happens next?)  

mark is not dead

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:03 pm
"Hey sanner do you hear that? it sounds like....moaning.........."  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games