Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tempest of the Dragon's
Stormy Mountain's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinypersons

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:55 pm
She smiled and sighed.
"Niamh will just be happy, Breanna will think we're moving too fast, and Liam will be both angry and glad...most likely." She relunctently let go of him and got up.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:07 pm
He got up too, and smiled, taking her hand.
"Okay," He sighed. "Let's go,"

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:56 pm
She held onto his hand and looked up at him.
"Okay, well I'm not exactly thrilled to try and jump down there, so what's you're plan?" She smiled at him as she joked around while being slightly serious. They were still near the big whole in the top of the mountian and it looked like a good drop down.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:12 pm
He leaned forward to look through the hole. He whistled.
"It sure is a long way down," He winked at her again. "But we do need to tell them. Liam might chew me up if we wait even an hour," He laughed softly at the thought--a teenager, chewing up a thousand year old dragon seemed highly unlikely to happen.  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:45 am
Evelyn nodded and smiled.
"Yes he will. So let's go then." She tightened her grip on his hand before letting go, knowing it would freak him out but she knew he would never let her get hurt, and jumped off the edge of the hole.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:03 pm
He did a double take, and dove in after her. He caught her around the waist, and his eyes were 'freaked'. His wings unfurled and caught the air like a parachute, and they floated down to the ground slowly.
Okay, missy. Just because we're gonna get married, doesn't mean you go jumping off cliffs! What happened to the old you? Huh? Are you a daredevil like me now?
His tone was gentle, though it still had a rather small, hysterical edge to it.  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:05 am
Evelyn smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck.
"I had to make sure you were telling the truth." She just gave him a gentle smile as she looked up at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:05 am
He sighed.
"I've already extended a great personal effort to keep you alive... but I guess it's okay," He grinned, his fangs gleaming, and they touched down softly.

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:36 am
Evelyn smiled and rolled her eyes slightly.

Niamh had seen them and started running over to them she hugged their legs.
"Evy, Shiny!"

Evelyn let go off him and turned and knelt down to hug her youngest sister properly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:39 am
He knelt next to her, and stroked Niamh's cheek. He glanced at Evelyn timidly, then looked away, back at Niamh.
"Morning, Nimmy..." He giggled at the nickname he had given her.

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:46 am
Niamh smiled and giggled hugging him.
"Morning Shiny!"

Evelyn smiled at them.

Breanna was holding onto Yuki's hand as she pulled him towards the food.

Liam was holding onto Shyru and had noticed something different about his older sister but didn't say anything yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:48 am
Ashado gulped, and looked towards Liam and Breanna.
"Liam, Breanna... come here, your sister and I need to tell you something,"
He glanced at Evelyn again, slightly uneasy.

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:53 am
Liam looked at Shyru as if asking her if it was okay for him to go over there.

Breanna turned her head and looked at him slightly confused but headed that way while pulling Yuki along.

Niamh held her hands up towards Ashado as if wanting him to hold her.

Evelyn smiled reasuringly at him and held onto his hand silently telling him she was there and loved him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:56 am
Ashado smiled and lifted Niamh into his arms, and set her on his hip.
"Well, uhh..." He smiled nervously at them.

Shyru nodded reassuringly.  

Shimai_Tepes

shinypersons

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:06 pm
Niamh watched Ashado intently as if she knew he was talking about something important and she needed to listen.

Breanna was looking between Ashado and her sister slightly confused.

Liam nodded and let go of her reluctently but pulled her along with him, not wanting her to leave his side. His hand held hers with a gentle yet firm grip.

Evelyn looked at her siblings and their 'friends' and looked up at Ashado seeing if she should tell them or he should; she decided for them.
"Nia, Bre, Liam Ashado and I are getting married." She couldn't hold back the smile as she told them and waited to see what they did.

Niamh's smile seemed to grow as she looked at Ashado.
"Really Shiny?"

Breanna looked at her sister as if she was crazy.

Liam had a mix of confusion and happiness on his face. He waited until Ashado had answered his sister's question before speaking.  
Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games