Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Enter Guild Name Here] -- Now in Funk'n Quake flavor!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Random, Coconut Duck Babies, Friendly, Funk, Quake 

Reply Main Forum
Post Your Mugs! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My_Demon_Bleeds

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:06 pm
jeoc
Falling_Forests
the_ilse_witch
Forest! Your purdy! surprised
If I were you I wouldnt cut my hair, but if you feel that it would make you feel more comfortable then do what you feel is best 3nodding

Oh and I seperate my split ends all the time, prolly not good for my hair but I do it anways xd

Umm.....I don't think of my self as pretty or ugly, just okay I guess. LOL, nothing is ever good for you hair!Stupid hair! I might get it cut, but I am trying to think how I want it cut. Usually I have it cut straight across my shoulders. But I am getting tired of it that way. It's one of my annoying traits, to lose interest in things quickly and get bored.

I recomend a V or reverse V cut.

Ok, as long as it doesn't include bangs. They are really frustrating to deal with! *shakes head* Not getting them. Nope!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:08 pm
Falling_Forests
jeoc
Falling_Forests
the_ilse_witch
Forest! Your purdy! surprised
If I were you I wouldnt cut my hair, but if you feel that it would make you feel more comfortable then do what you feel is best 3nodding

Oh and I seperate my split ends all the time, prolly not good for my hair but I do it anways xd

Umm.....I don't think of my self as pretty or ugly, just okay I guess. LOL, nothing is ever good for you hair!Stupid hair! I might get it cut, but I am trying to think how I want it cut. Usually I have it cut straight across my shoulders. But I am getting tired of it that way. It's one of my annoying traits, to lose interest in things quickly and get bored.

I recomend a V or reverse V cut.

Ok, as long as it doesn't include bangs. They are really frustrating to deal with! *shakes head* Not getting them. Nope!

put your hair on your back, then cut it into a V, either up or down. bangs aren't part of the effect I was talking about so their to be dealt with as per prefrence  

J-E-O-C

My_Demon_Bleeds

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:09 pm

I think you should go for it and you would look wonderful with that hair style. Good luck with deciding!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:59 pm
pictures are cool  

possessed_goddess

SiCKittie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:33 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

OMG PICTURES OF ME!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:00 pm
SiCKittie
User Image

User Image

User Image

OMG PICTURES OF ME!

nice.  

J-E-O-C

Mr SnowStarChan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:58 pm
Oh look...it's a random pic of me today...

User Image

ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:18 pm
Yay! New faces! *huggles*
heart

the_ilse_witch
Captain

possessed_goddess

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:17 pm
the_ilse_witch
Yay! New faces! *huggles*
heart
:kicks:  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:18 am
User Image
User Image
I was experimenting with eye liner. Something you'll never see again.  

AkiraFujita

the_ilse_witch
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:42 pm
AkiraFujita
User Image
User Image
I was experimenting with eye liner. Something you'll never see again.
It looks good on you! surprised
And you have nifty long hair, tis kewl ^^

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:27 pm
Akira, if your going to do eyeliner like that, I recommend that you put on pancake makeup (the white stuff) and then do the eyeliner. possibly multicolor eyeliner.  

J-E-O-C

AkiraFujita

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:53 pm
jeoc
Akira, if your going to do eyeliner like that, I recommend that you put on pancake makeup (the white stuff) and then do the eyeliner. possibly multicolor eyeliner.

I never would've guess that sometime in my life I'd get makeup advice from you. eek  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:14 pm
i think it brings put your eyes..-jumps and rapessuprise sexes-  

Mitsuki Reigen

3,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Explorer 0

AkiraFujita

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:34 pm
DMInuyasha
i think it brings put your eyes..-jumps and rapessuprise sexes-

-evades- You've been losing your virginity a lot here haven't you. I don't even think it's really even considered rape anymore if a woman rapes a man. The guy would probably be the one arrested too. <.<  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games