Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[=Pyper=]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:10 am
Maddy doesn't remember when s**t hit the fan. When it happened, everyone panicked quickly and when the panic died, there was nothing left. The world today belongs to the undead, and survivors are few and far between.
How she managed to stay alive this long? Feeling lucky looses it's novelty after you've lost track of time.

A young woman pulls up to a desolate, sandy-looking gas station on a vintage motorbike with a sidecar filled by the only companion she had left, a chocolate lab named Hobo. She looks around for tire-tracks, any sign of recent life; there are none-- not surprising.

Her supplies are low again, down the last few cans of campbell soup. Maddy turns her gaze to the buildings in the horizon with dread, knowing that it wouldn't be easy to restock. "********, I hate cities."

{{Where are you guys? ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:11 pm
((Who the poo's post is it!? if its yours post!))  

darmani

awaqu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:33 am
((sorry, I think it's my turn))
Following the directions given to him, Carlton ran to where it was supposed to be, and sure enough found it. Busting open the door, in the hopes that zombies inside would rush out, making them easier to kill. As two ran out, he quickly put them out, and he walked into the gas station. It was dark, but he was able to find a light switch. Sadly, only one worked now, but it was enough for him to see where a gas container was, and by the looks of it, a very nice pipe. Carlton took the pipe, and felt its weight, and finally deciding it was a good club. Walking back out with the gas container, he tried out the each of his gas pumps. Half of them had nothing in them, but two of them were putting out a few gallons of it. Smiling, Carlton filled the canteen, and stated to go back, when something got to him. It was the lack of zombies; sure they killed a large amount at the motel, but even the smaller cities had more undead. walking, back, his hunch was shown, as he walked into a large alleyway, and was surrounded on both sides by zombies. In total, he counted at least 20 on his front and back, but more were coming. Clutching the gas to his side, he brought his gun up, removed the silencer, and began to shoot away at the horde closing in on him, hoping that the sound would alert the others.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:00 am
"Watch Out!" 113's minigun starts spinning. "CLEAR" Immediatly bullets exploded out the front of his gun. They hit zombies, making them topple over. His gun slowed down and came to a hault after every zombie was dead or almost dead... again. "low on ammo." 113 couldnt take talking like a robot anymore. His head shook and a spark came out of his neck. he turned his hand back into a normal hand. "Lets clear out.."  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

0h Gh0st

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:41 pm
Seth was surprised at the sudden increase in zombies. Seth took out his AK and started sprayin bullets. Seth kicked down a zombie from behind and looked sharply to his left. He saw Carlton about overwhelmed by the numbers. Seth rushed to the guys side.

Back to back.

"Lets kick some zombie a**" Seth butt a zombie in the head and entered the battle.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:21 pm
Although Carlton was grateful for the help, e was much more worried about the gas. If a bullet hit it, they would be toast. Inching towards Seth, he told him "This gas needs to make it before someone hits it. Can you back me up?" With that he gave a couple zombies the pipe to the head, and made his way to the car.  

awaqu

darmani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:37 pm
Justin heard the loud commotion in the distance as the crew went to retrieve the gas. He slowly stepped out of the car and began to walk toward it. He un-holstered his magnum as he arrived at the scene.
"can you back me up?" he heard carlton yell as he slowly made his way toward the car. Justin quickly dispatched two of the zombies. between him and carlton, before "click" the sound rang out as justin ran out of bullets.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:39 am
"Go, go, go, go!" Seth yelled. One zombie leaped an extraordinary height and came down behind Carlton. Seth put the AK onto his back and ran after Carlton, machete in hand. Right as the infected leaped at Carlton, Seth slashed the body in half, walking corpse collapsing to the floor. Seth switched to his Desert Eagles and started running backwards. Shot, after shot, after shot, after shot, they kept on coming. "Explosive, comin' up." Seth threw a grenade and chucked it into the middle of the horde. Just as three zombies were to overwhelm him, the grenade exploded and dispersed the zombies into a halo of corpses.

"Make sure to destroy their brains. That's where the infection is." Seth said as he crushed a skull under his boot.  

0h Gh0st

awaqu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:19 pm
Carlton was too frantic to reply to anyone who was talking to him. As he neared the car, he glimpsed back to see seth and justin attacking them, and the cyborg shooting them. Clubbing a zombie in the face, Carlton got in the car, safely storing the hard earned gas. "Retreat!" He yelled, as he pulled out his desert eagle, and shot at the zombies, to hopefully clear an open path. He was not going to let another team mate die just yet. With haste he got into the car, and started up the engine. To his dismay, the car wouldn't turn ******** IT!" He yelled. they were going to have to retreat to the gun shop, and fast, if they planned to fight the horde off, and repair the car.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:29 pm
Seth reloaded his weapons and ran to the car.

"Come on you guys! Let's go! After a brawl like that, more zombies will be crawling all over the place!!" Seth shouted. He got into the car, picked up his AK, propped it on the roof, and stood behind it, a dangerous gunman look on his face.  

0h Gh0st

Bound Undeath

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:21 pm
*cough* 1000th post *cough* Anyway Its been over a week and still no post from my team sweatdrop so post soon or I'll give you several hundred pokes User Image

It wont be pleasant so post soon or else! twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:51 pm
"Please don't hit me!" Justin shouted as he frantically ran toward the car. Looking up he saw Carlton fail to start the car. "It might help if you had put the gas in the tank!" He shouted as he turned the corner of the car. He pivoted quickly and panned his eyes across the inside of the car. as he caught sight of the gas can he yanked it from Carlton's hand then ran to the gas tank. He quickly undid the gas cap and tilted the can so the gas could pour into the tank. "113 Try and hold them back as long as possible." He yelled over the gunshots from Seth's weapon.  

darmani

awaqu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:58 pm
((it was unclear to me if the car had gas in it, already, my bad))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:05 am
Justin poured the gas impatiently, while 113 held them off for quite a while. Seth pivoted on the pedastal and started shooting more from above the car. "Hurrry up guys!" Seth shouted.  

0h Gh0st

Rayde Dannefor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:42 am
(Looks like we're the only ones left who follow this thread Lone Survivor, wanna just continue without them?)

Rayde could hear all sorts of sounds coming from the sewer entrance Mark had pulled her from. She looked up at him thoughtfully and said, "Thanks... Seriously, I mean it. Can you give me a hand standing up? This broken leg is killing me, I think I need to find a real doctor." More sounds from the sewer. "What do you think is going on down there?" Rayde said as she hefted her MP5 around to bear on the entrance. She was still stuck sitting on the ground where Mark had offloaded her before sending his bird on a mission to do god only knows what.

Her heart was still pounding as the adrenaline finally started to subside within her. She was having issues keeping her weapon straight as she gritted her teeth and focused on covering their escape as she waited for Mark's plan. "So, what next what now? Do we wait to see what emerges from that tunnel and hope to god it's them or what?"  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games