Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Demon Clan

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dark Emblem, Role Playing 

Reply RPG forums
The out cast town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:24 pm
Lucy smiles. Her appears infront of him. Looking so much diffrent that its not funny. Her puts her forhead on his. "Muktesh it doesnt matter what you have done. Once you get here. A new life starts. Once you step into them doors i promise you that. IT my not be dark power you get. But when i give you is far more powerful. Adding im giveing up my power. And thats why i need Zagato."

Zagato lays on the floor. He looks at Meteki and then back at Ninain.

Ferio smiles. "Promise love."

((new Lucy XD User Image ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:25 pm
Muktesh started to wake up despite his spiritual wounds, "No... no more fighting... Nils.... Ninian.... even I.... we are tired of power..."

Ninian notices Muktesh stir, "Uncle??" She holds his hand. She feels Muktesh's pulse for the first time in 400,000 years. His skin was warm again. The broken pact gave him back his heart.

Mestha smiled, "Maybe at this rate, we can find peace then..."  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:29 am
Lucy noddes. And kisses him and disappers in a flash of light.

Zagato crawls over to Umi. And heal swhatever needs to be healed on her as shes out.

"Yea hopefuly there wll be. But we still need to somewhat get Lucy and Abyss back. Adding Melang is going crazy without her. And idk about how meteki is hold up without her." Ferio rubs his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:43 am
Muktesh's eyes open. God, he didn't feel this tired or weak for far too long. He saw a figure over him. He cannot see? But even though he was blurred out, her baby blue hair gave it away, "Ninian...? Ninian is that... is that you?"

Ninian nodded, she came to tears realizing how badly he was weakened by the broken pact, "Yes Uncle... It's me, Ninian! Nils is asleep right now..."

Mestha thinks about it, "Meteki will be fine for now. It's Melange we have to worry about. He had recently lost his family, and now Abyss. But then what about Giles.... should we put him to sleep somewhere? He is in the bar by the way..." She can tell. Giles had prayed for a safe journey, so she currently watches over him.

Giles was unsure of whether or not to confront the Lord of Selkies right now. There was a tragedy unfolding here... He thought about it some more. Then came to the conclusion that Serdio could wait another day or two.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:52 am
Zagato smiles and shacks Umi`s. "Wakey wakey my lovey lady..." He giggles "I made a rim..." He kisses Umi for the fun of it.

Umis eyes open her punches Zagato he flys over Muktesh bed and hits the wall. Umi stands up and whips her mouth. "Eewww Meteki your kid has problems..."

Zagato lays on the floor holding his nose as it bleeds. "OWWIE!!"

Ferio nods. "Yea i think we should up him to sleep and tie him up and put him in the basemeant for now. Adding he knows we are all here. He knows who you are Meteki and Melange."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:04 am
Muktesh was startled by the sudden action. He tried to get up but then his chest screamed in pain and he fell back down, his vision went red for a second, "Gah.... what happened?"

Ninian saw Zagato get punched. But before she could go help him, Muktesh had hurt himself trying to get up. She looked at him and saw that his face had paled, "Uncle!! Please... you must rest. There was just a little disagreement..." Then she glared at Umi and Zagato.

Mestha nods, "Alright. Lets go pay our scholar a little visit..."

Giles sat back in his chair. This whole trip was crazy.... crazy enough that... Then he jumped out of his chair. It was crazy enough that he could call it an adventure!! Where he had to flee from raging dragons, how he and another victim had escaped from the beasts belly! And then he had located not only the Selktic Lord Meteki, but the Clavatian Hero Melange!! And to think that everybody thought that he had died of illness, or a boating accident, but he was alive! Very much alive! And he was the one who found him!! Giles became very excited over these thoughts. He never thought he would have an adventure! Yet here he was, treading on one right now!! Wait till he could tell his friends about this! They would be so jealous!! Who knew what else he could experience on this.... this adventure!!!  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:13 am
Umi grabs Zagato by the back of his shirt and drags him out of the room to outside.

Ferio nods and walks down stairs he looks at Giles weird. "You can sit in the chair right.."

Abyss appears infront of Melange in see though way. "I dearly need your help! He gots Lucys. And once his done with her. His going to come back for me. You have to come here and save me!!" she looks at Melange with a scaryed half going to cry look.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:21 am
Melange gets up, "A....Abyss? What's wrong?? How can-"

Zakuma banishes Abyss from the area, "No cheating now. It's rude."

Melange looks towards his right and sees a shadowy figure. Presuming it was Zakuma, he calls out, "Zakuma! What business do you have here!? This place is under protection of the four Guardians, you have no place here!" He draws his sword and shield, he and his Guardian rearing up to attack.

Ninian sees what was happening, "I'm sorry Uncle... I'll be right back!" And chases after Umi. She'd better not do anything bad to him.

Muktesh sensed a darkness... one far too familiar. And he knew what he came here for, "Yes Mestha... this is how I fall..."

Giles looked at Ferio and froze, "Err... um... I apologize. I didn't mean to....act out of context..."  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:29 am
Zagato feels the dark power his eyes get wide. He disappers to where Melage. He looked up at Melange. "Am i wrong of is dark poer comeing for here." Not even noticeing Zakuma.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:39 am
Melange sees Zagato, "No! You must get away from here!"

Ninian walks up to Umi and sees Zagato was nowhere near her, "Uh.... where's Zagato?"

Zakuma just starts walking to the inn. Muktesh's heart is so hallowed it can be filled with much darkness. Perfect for crafting strong and formidable Dopplegangers.  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:48 am
"WE CAN TAKE THIS BIG FAT TURKY!!!" He yells He takes out a bow and shoots a golden arrow at Zakuma "Come on you big turkey!!! You big fat weak turkey!!!" He jumps up and down. trying to get Zukumas attention.

A gold sheild goes around Muktesh. Lucy appers siting in the bed beside him. "Sorry im not here to save your powerless butt. But this is about all i can do. Adding where im at im haveing problems also. But i promoise i wont let him touch you."

Umi shrugs. "He got a weird look and teleported some where."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:57 am
Melange was confused. If Zakuma wasn't here for Zagato... then why did he chase him in the first place?? Or was he really after.... then he thought about what Abyss said. He yelled at Zagato, "Zagato! He might be after your mom! We have to do better than this!" He runs up with Excalibur and slashes at him.... but it goes right through him! Zakuma wasn't here.... only his darkness and power. He wasn't sure how he could combat this...

Zakuma walks through a wall before the arrow caught him. He flew over to the inn, and appeared in the room where Muktesh was, "Alright Muktesh. Your time is up. Time to fork it over."

Ninian saw Zakuma's energy go into Muktesh's room, "No!! Uncle!!!" She runs there.

Muktesh coughed, "I'm not ready to die yet..." He slowly got up. Something oddly shaped showed in his robe sleeve.

((Congratulations! This thread has reached 1000 replies!))  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:06 am
"I dought his wanting my mom but fine!" Zagato appers in the room Muktesh and Zakumas in. He kicks Zakuma into the wall. He looks at Lucy. He cocks his head. "I though you was one your planet in the big door that makes you more powerful when you walk though it."

Lucy sighs. "You have alot to learn but worry about who you just kicked more..."

Umi follows Ninian.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:20 am
Melange blinked. They were here... but now their gone. And he doesn't know where they might be. He heads over to the inn to consult with Muktesh. He might now something.

Zakuma walks back in, "I must say I'm impressed that you can still touch me, even in my Phasial State. But your attacks are worthless! Nothing can hurt me! Not like this!"

Ninian bursts into the room, "Uncle!" She sees that his heart has yet to be wrenched from his chest, "Uncle! We have to get you out of here!"

Muktesh climbs out of bed despite his weakened body and pulls out a meager longsword, "Thank you all for worrying about me... but this is my fight..."

Zakuma bursted out laughing, "You!? Fight me!?!? You must be joking!"  

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:30 am
"Hell no this isnt just your fight Muktesh! His the reason why my mom died. Of he didnt have you attack her. She would BE FINE!!!" The spell on Zagato`s dark power breaks. A mark forms on half of his face. A black sword appears he starts to attack Zakuma faster then he ever has.

Lucys eyes get wide. knowing that spell being borke isnt good. "Muktesh Your to weak to fight. You do have to go untill your ready to fight. I think everyone heres fine for now."

Umi looks at Zagato as he attacks on Zakuma. "Yea im with Lucy Muktesh you do have to get out of here. Of he gets what he wents we are all probley yea..."  
RPG forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games