Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tempest of the Dragon's
Stormy Mountain's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:12 pm
Ashado smiled, and winked at Niamh.
"Yep, we are. Hope you won't mind me as your brother," He laughed softly, and glanced at Liam. He looked away, and his laughter died as he became uneasy.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:45 pm
Niamh seemed overjoyed as she hugged him again.

Evelyn smiled but noticed Liam's reaction and held her arms out to Niamh who willingly went to her.
"Why don't you go with Yuki to get some food?" Evelyn looked at Yuki as if silently asking him if he would take her, she didn't want to have her youngest sister into this conversation.

Breanna was glad that her youner sister was going to leave, she nodded to Yuki as if telling him to go, plus she secretly wanted them to get to know eachother better.

Liam was going to wait until the youngest memeber of the group left, not wanting to have to make her deal with what they were going to talk about.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:45 am
Yuki nodded, and lifted Niamh to his shoulders again. Ashado gulped and looked hesitantly at Liam.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:12 am
Once Niamh left with Yuki, Liam looked between his sister and Ashado. After a few moments he held out his hand to Ashado.
"Welcome to the Family Bro."

Breanna on the other looked at everyone confused.
"What do you mean? They've only known eachother about a week they arn't ready to get married you know that Liam. And you, how do you know he didn't put some kinda voodoo spell on you and all he want's is to get in your pants? Hmm? Come on sis, use your brain." Breanna was mostly acting that way because she felt like if they got married she lost her sister, and she wasn't having that happen without a fight.

Evelyn was hurt by her sister's words, she had no idea that was how she felt about Ashado or them as a couple. She bit her lip as she looked to the ground feeling slightly ashamed in herself.  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:32 pm
Ashado just looked at her. A cross between a glare, and a hurt expression.
"Well, I can't really change how you feel about me, Breanna, and I'm sorry that I appear to be that kind of person. But I assure you, that I would never take advantage of your sister in any way. I love her with all my heart, and that's why I proposed to her. If I didn't feel for her in this way, then I wouldn't have done it..." His tone was calm, and gentle. He turned to Liam, smiling. He took Liam's hand.
"Thank you, Liam. I appreciate it,"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:27 pm
Evelyn looked up at her sister slightly hurt trying to figure out what she was trying to say but sighed and took a step closer to her.

Breanna noticed this and took a step back. She just glared at her sister.
"Talk to me when you are really you again." With that Breanna walked off. She was slightly angry at herself but she just felt confused and abandoned.

Evelyn just bit her lip and tried not to show her own pain.

Liam nodded and then gave his older sister a hug, who graciously excepted it.
"Don't worry Ev. She's just dealing weird. I'll go talk to her." And with that he smiled softly at her before walking off after Breanna.

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:40 am
Yuki shot after Breanna on a flash. He caught up to her, and stopped her with his strong, warm arms.
"Hey baby, calm down," He cradled her in his arms, and kissed her head softly.

Ashado reached over and took Evelyn's hand and kissedf it softly, giving her a look of reassurance.

((heh heh, sorry I took so long))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:51 pm
((It's okay.))
Breanna tried to get out of Yuki's arms. She was confused, angry, and scared, but didn't want to show it. But soon she calmed down and just let him hold her. Tears slowly fell down her face as she thought about what she had just done.

Liam noticed that her sister was slowly starting to get back to reality so he just let her be. And went off to find Niamh who had been left in Yuki's care. He guessed that either Shyru, or Hartanna had her, but he wasn't completly sure and he was getting very insecure about not needing to be there for his sisters.

Evelyn held onto Ashado's hand, while trying to figure out what was going on. She soon started to think about what her sister had said which only made her feel both depressed, and ashamed.
"I...I I never ment to hurt them..."  

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:57 pm
He smiled gently.
"You didn't hurt them... Breanna-" He paused, his eyes glowing softly. "She is just trying to get used to all of this- it's entirely new to her."

Yuki stroked her head gently, trying to calm her down.
"Shh, don't cry love,"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:15 pm
Evelyn nodded slowly, while sighing.
"Ya...but I've never seen her...so..." She turned to look at him and just tried to smile. "Thank you for being here."

Breanna tried to calm down but she was having alot of trouble.
"But...if...they...she'll..." Her head was nuzzled into his shoulder as she tried to explain what was going through her head.

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:37 pm
Ashado sighed deeply, and leaned over, kissing her cheek softly.
"To err is human," He muttered.

Yuki smiled. "Breanna, she won't leave you," He kissed the top of her head. "Ashado isn't taking her away from you, he just wants to make their love official to eachother."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:41 pm
Evelyn smiled softly and nodded kissing his cheek.
"Ya..." She didn't know what else there was to say, she was just happy that at least the majority of her siblings were happy for her.

Breanna looked up at him.
"How do you know? She left last time...and..." She just sighed and shook her head. "I'm scared..."

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:48 pm
Yuki smiled again.
"Don't be scared, he won't take her."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:53 pm
Breanna sighed and nodded.
"You're right." She smiled softly and rested her forehead against his.
"But can I wait before going to talk with her..."

Liam had managed to find Niamh with Shyru eating. He slowly snuck up behind them and wrapped his arms around the two of them.
"Boo."

Niamh had jumped when her brother had grabbed her but when she noticed it was him she giggled.
"Shy got me strawberries, Ly." She showed her older brother by holding up the plate.

shinypersons

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:03 pm
Yuki laughed, light and soft.
"I'm not the boss of you, you live by your own rules here, love."

Shyru was humming softly, not surprised by Liam's embrace. She had a plate of watermelon and kiwi on the table before her.
"Hello, handsome..." She purred.

Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games