MeriThranduiliell
Chazzzzz
MeriThranduiliell
Chazzzzz
::double-blinks::

At me? sweatdrop
At everybody sweatdrop

I don't know about anyone else, but I have that effect on people. xd
I just feel like I don't quite belong in this thread no mores sweatdrop "Lost" ... I haven't a clue what that is ... but that's what I am, lost ... eek  

Chazzzzz
Crew

Tipsy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:54 pm
xd It's a tv show. That I talk about a lot. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:43 pm
Hi. I'm sorry for neglecting this guild for so long. I'm glad it's still up and running.^.^ I know there are a bunch of fangirls that pick on the weaker guy of the band and pick on him for money or stuff to sell. They could get quite violent, since a group of them hurt one of my friends pretty badly and he's in an unstable state. >_< They are a pretty wicked bunch I tell ya.  

[.LadyStigma.]

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:00 pm
[.LadyStigma.]
Hi. I'm sorry for neglecting this guild for so long. I'm glad it's still up and running.^.^ I know there are a bunch of fangirls that pick on the weaker guy of the band and pick on him for money or stuff to sell. They could get quite violent, since a group of them hurt one of my friends pretty badly and he's in an unstable state. >_< They are a pretty wicked bunch I tell ya.

Wow... I didn't realize they could actually be that... vicious.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:52 am
so it's pretty much groupies that flash their boobs and give their their body to any band member  

KreepyKami

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:19 am
kreepykami
so it's pretty much groupies that flash their boobs and give their their body to any band member

They sound like real winners. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:47 am
I'll toss my votes in for both LotR and anything Jhonen Vasquez touches.

I refuse to even step foot into most Invader Zim threads because it's always one third people who think they're invaders, one third who think they're Gir and the last third who are either in love with Zim/Dib or they're slashing them. *cringe* If I do step into these things it's simply to post quotes from Jhonen where he mocks people who call themselves invaders and admits his dislike of fangirls and Zim/Dib slash.  

onnawaffle

Yuzuha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:06 pm
Lady Leonardo
I'll toss my votes in for both LotR and anything Jhonen Vasquez touches.

I refuse to even step foot into most Invader Zim threads because it's always one third people who think they're invaders, one third who think they're Gir and the last third who are either in love with Zim/Dib or they're slashing them. *cringe* If I do step into these things it's simply to post quotes from Jhonen where he mocks people who call themselves invaders and admits his dislike of fangirls and Zim/Dib slash.

perhaps what irks me more is the Vasquez fans who havent read ANYTHING other than the nny series. I personally liked 'I feel sick' more than the Nny series, it felt more complete. (of course, alot of stupid fangirls have never even HEARD of it...so its easy to weed them out)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:20 pm
Yuzuha
perhaps what irks me more is the Vasquez fans who havent read ANYTHING other than the nny series. I personally liked 'I feel sick' more than the Nny series, it felt more complete. (of course, alot of stupid fangirls have never even HEARD of it...so its easy to weed them out)

That bothers me too but what irks me the MOST is those idiots who insist on doing nothing but reciting Happy Noodle Boy garbage. It seems a lot of newbie fans do that and I just ended up giving up even trying to associate with them. I figure that a good number of them will grow out of it and move on, a few of them will drop out of the fandom all together and the rest aren't worth my time.

My boyfriend calls me an elitest and I've finally just given in. *shrug* Maybe I am, but I swear in the Jhonen Vasquez fandom you almost HAVE to be!

Oh and just for conversation I don't know that I could pick between JtHM and I Feel Sick... I really liked them both but for different reasons. I loved the idea of Sickness, which again is something a lot of fangirls miss completley.  

onnawaffle

CutiePieKitten

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:12 am
Worst fangirl?: The ones that pair themselves up WITH OUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:31 pm
Lady Leonardo
Yuzuha

That bothers me too but what irks me the MOST is those idiots who insist on doing nothing but reciting Happy Noodle Boy garbage. It seems a lot of newbie fans do that and I just ended up giving up even trying to associate with them. I figure that a good number of them will grow out of it and move on, a few of them will drop out of the fandom all together and the rest aren't worth my time.

My boyfriend calls me an elitest and I've finally just given in. *shrug* Maybe I am, but I swear in the Jhonen Vasquez fandom you almost HAVE to be!

Oh and just for conversation I don't know that I could pick between JtHM and I Feel Sick... I really liked them both but for different reasons. I loved the idea of Sickness, which again is something a lot of fangirls miss completley.
JTHM, Squee, Invader Zim, and I Feel Sick are all really awesome. I proudly own the JTHM book (the one that has all the comics in one) and the Squee Book, I Feel Sick, and Volumes one and two of Invader Zim on DVD. Oh and I have an iPod cover that has Gir on it, saying "I Love Candy".

I'm not obsessed, honest. I got these over a long period of time. And nothing from Happy Noodle Boy ever escapes my lips ... 'cept maybe something about Ramen ... xd

Chazzzzz
Crew

Tipsy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

I_R_Unorthodox

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:01 pm
CutiePieKitten
Worst fangirl?: The ones that pair themselves up WITH OUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS! scream

GOD I HATE THEM!
There all like "Sephiroth is my bishie!" I'm like "Wouldn't he KILL YOU as soon as you were in range..? stare  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:27 pm
Hmm.....
Jhonny Depp fangirls
Inuyasha Fangirls
Law and Order fangirls.

Huggle Bunny

zerorush87

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:50 pm
By far the worst Fangirls are Final Fantasy 7 and 10 ones. Not to mention the Inuyasha and Seshomaru fangirls. Im new here by the so nice to meet everyone.  
The Anti-Fangirl Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff