Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply RPG Section
The Art of Healing, and Defence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuruke
Captain

Dapper Gaian

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 5:14 pm
lmao possibly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 5:24 pm
I do have some notes in my journal just in case I have to pass a written test. ha ha  

windgear

windgear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:21 pm
I'm here! biggrin so where my reward? smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:24 pm
Right. I was going to have class yesterday, But Gaia kept booting me off. So today will be the class. Today, we're going to start out in learning our basic postures for defence. For the first one it's going to be a medium crouch, your weapon will be out, and you would hold it lick you're blocking something. you don't bend all the way down, just enough so that you knee's would be able to take the shock from an impact. *bends her knee's 'til she's about midway down, pulls out her sword and crosses them*

This would be my basic defence stance. I want everyone to practice this stance until they're sure they have it right. Then we will move on to test your stances. If youre stance passes, we will move on. If yours fails, you will have to start again. Remember, go at your own pace, and train til you know you have it right. This is NOT a pressure test. You must be calm, paitent, and steady. Okay, you may all begin.  

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

windgear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:31 pm
*crouchs down and his arm out like a guard for his chest starts to lean forward*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:34 pm
Good. And i'll send your reward as soon as I can. Gaia doesn't want me to send anything stare I'll try though  

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

windgear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:38 pm
thanks * leaning to the point when he is about to fall and stops*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:46 pm
*giggles* you don't want to lean too far forward. About the the point you're comfortable. then crouch a bit down. you should still be comfortable. With yourself ready to block a blow.  

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

windgear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:50 pm
I am comfortable, but you said to act like your guarding a blow and I think I whould want to push the blow off.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:09 pm
We'll get to that later. Right now, I just want everyone to get into a defenceive stance. Then we'll test that out. You can try to push it off then. Next, I want you to try a simple shield spell. This isn't so complicated. Although, it takes a while to get the spell right. You must get the movements right. *makes a small circle with her hands, then crosses them, brings them out wide, then up into an arch above her head and then brings them down and thrusts out, a bright blue sheild forming around her* This is a simple defence spell, it lasts as long as you focus. you need to be calm, and concentrate hard on your energy. It takes a while to actually hold the shield. This will absorb blows for a certain amount of time, but if it takes too much damage, it will break and you'll get hit. So once you finish up with your stance, you can practice the spell.  

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

windgear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:14 pm
haven't I already finished my stance*starts standing up*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:24 pm
well, it could be a bit better, but I suppose you can move on. *shrugs*  

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

windgear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:33 pm
*forms a circle with his hands then slowly pulls them apart when their as wide apart as possible he moves them into a arch above his head he then pull them down to finish he push out*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:05 pm
You forgot to cross your hands. *forms a circle with her hands, crosses them, spreads her arms out, brings them up into an arc, then brings them down and thrusts out again* Like that. And concentrate carefully on your energy. the shield should flicker blue.  

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

windgear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:16 pm
concentrateon my energy? ok*he froms a circle then his hands close together in a clap he suggles to pull them apart but the gravity between his hands is to great for him to pull them apart he stands on his arm and meanages to pull them apart but when he pulls them apart he flyes to the wall behind him with his hands stuck to the wall* oh crap  
RPG Section

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff