Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Literate Role Play Guild
RP Thread: The Guild Ice Cream Parlor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CursedRose.exe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:24 pm
Toting a seemingly hyperactive black cat on her shoulder, she tried to endure her beloved pet's jabbering right next to her ear. She knew what it was like to just feel so irritated at someone at times, and still love them all the same. "Yeah, yeah, Shizu...yeah, Green Day's cool..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:31 pm
Damien Cypher
((Good evening folks...My name is Damien Cypher, and I just recently received an invite from you guys. And I must say, I am quite honored. Thank you for allowing me to join.))

OOC: You're very welcome!

crossposted in OOC discussion thread.  

Anryoku
Captain

L a w l i-P0P

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:57 pm
((Sorry for the OOC post, but I just wanted to thank you for the invite! blaugh I'm so proud to be considered literate enough to be invited!!
I'll work on my intro post now... ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:20 pm
A girl looking to be fifteen, almost sixteen suddenly burst through the door. She looked around with a grin, eyes roving the ice cream parlor as she checked it out, her dark, emerald green gaze taking it all in. She walk towards the counter, her knee high boots making a soft noise as the platform heels hit the ground. "Hi!" She said with a smile while studying the extensive menu. It caused a look of awe to cross her tanned, olive toned face. "Quite an extensive list there." She commented with a shrug and a giggle. Enter Chepi, aka Domino. She absolutely hates her first name, and goes by the nickname created from her middle name, Dominique.  

~`Chepi`~

HervorHardrada

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:35 pm
The girl walks in and sees all the place, watching every detail, to keep it in her mind for a long time. Then she tooks a menu and starts reading it.Mmmh icecream she thinks passing her tonge over her lipsthere is just a little problem,I am a vampyre how could I ever taste that ice cream? she thinks as she leaves the menu over a table looking for the hostess with her grey deep eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:21 pm
A young girl with orange hair put up in pigtails slowly opens the door. She looked to be about 12 years old. She looks around and slowly walks up to the counter. She looks at all the flavors, her stomach growling in hunger. She smiled at deciding what she was going to get and grabbed her money. "Uhm, hello." She said, smiling. "I was wondering if I could order the Birthday Cake icecream..." She asked.  

Fox Demon Kendra

Kikuka

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:04 pm
A teen aged girl walkes into the icecream parlor. Long, strait black hair hung in her reddish eyes. A long staff, redish gold and slightly taller than her and her tall frame was in her hand at her side.

Something materialized at her side as Rika steps in, her loose, short black skirt blowing slightly as a breeze came through the door as it closed. Lowering the hood on her cloak that seemed to be made of old scrolls she reaveled a slim figure and dirty, torn clothes. The black, shadowy panther at Rika's side now surveys the area with yellow eyes and slit, pitch black pupils.

Rika walkes up to the icecream counter and surveys the flavors. She lookes up and gives a brief smile to the person there. "May I have a mango sherbert please?" She askes as En came to sit at her side. His bulky head came up to her waist.

((Thanks so much for inviting me into this guild. I'm Kiku-chan. (She bows) I hope to be able to do alot of good roleplaying here. ^^))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:25 pm
The doors to the icecream parlor swing open slowly to reveal the petite form of a girl who, judging by her height, looks to be no older than eleven. She has hair the color of cherry wood (who knows if it is her natural color or not), hazel eyes, and a pleasant smile on her face as she enters.

The vertically challenged sixteen-year-old - yes, she's actually sixteen, not eleven - spots the rather large assortment of icecream from her position at the door and her eyes light up with excitement. The smile on her lightly tanned face growing wider by the second, she eagerly makes her way over to the counter and politely waits for her turn to be served.

L a w l i-P0P

Kolloposa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:31 pm
A girl walks in, her long, dark reddish-brown hair is pulled away from her face in a pony tail but a braid falls on the right side of her face. Her lips are slightly pursed, showing shyness and lack of comfort. Her emerald green eyes look around the room. Her jeans have holes in the knees and bag heavily around her ankles, the hems ripped away and ragged. She wore a white tank top covered by a black, zip-up jacket with a small white skull on the left sleeve.
About the age of seventeen, she is the perfect mix between rebel and candy.
Her name was Jessica, most called her Jessie, and she sat down at a table and looked around, a slight smile forming on her face.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:27 am
Anri sees the slew of new customers and smiles inwardly. The sucess of her business always made her do so. She takes out a notepad, which she hardly ever uses, and a pen. She inhales deeply, her slightly timid nature taking over and making anxiety creep into her natural state of cheerfulness.

She peers over at Elizabeth, who remains sleeping on the couch depite the clatter of the arrival of guests. Anri smiles again, a blush rising in her cheeks, and approaches one of the guests to take their order.  

Anryoku
Captain

GamerdaGreat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:39 am
A young man walks into the shop. He is wearing a loose blue jacket, khaki pants, work boots and thick, black gloves. His face is somewhat plain. He has slightly long brown hair and green eyes.

He steps into the shop and takes off the black gloves. He looks around for a little while and finds a table by the window and seats himself. Then he leans his arms on the table and blankly stares out the window.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:47 am
Her social anxiety clouding her brain, Anri trips over her foot and falls to the floor with a thud. Her ice cream scoop slides across the floor. Embarassment overtaking her, she sits there with tears brimming in her big green eyes.  

Anryoku
Captain

GamerdaGreat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:03 am
Hearing the loud thud, Gamer wakes up from his tranced state to see Anri sitting on the floor crying. He stands up and walks over to her, extending his hand out to her.
"May I help you up, my dear?" he says with a freindly smirk on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:45 pm
Rika crouches down as the scoop rolls to a stop at her feet. She pickes it up, little lightnings runing from her fingers down the scoop. Now it's noticed her hands have wraps around the palm part of the hand.

Standing up Rika takes a step toward the girl. She streches her hand out, the one with the lightning covered scoop to the girl. Rika's eyes are emotionless, but something gliters deep inside them.

Rika gives a small smile. "You dropped this." She says as she drops the scoop in the other girls hand. "The lightning won't hurt." Rika wigled her fingers and the lightnings streamed back to her hand to gather in a ball. Closing her fist the lightnings went out.

Kikuka

L a w l i-P0P

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:47 pm
As Hypnotique - or Hypno, as she typically calls herself - is just about to voice her order, hazel eyes spotted the scoop of icecream flying across the floor as the girl behind the counter tripped over her own feet. Now, the first thoughts that flew across Hypno's mind were of the poor, poor icecream that had met an end even worse than being consumed.

O poor, delicious icecream! What cruel fate God has dealt you! To melt away on a cold tile floor, rather than evaporate in the warmness of another's mouth! O piteous spectacle!

As she mentally mourns the destiny of the scoop of icecream (not even noticing as Rika picks the icecream up with some sort of strange, electrical powers) Hypno walks over to the girl who had tripped and, upon noticing the tears that were slowly clouding the girl's pretty green eyes, she offers a sympathetic smile.

"Hey, don't be upset. I trip all the time."

When Rika spoke, Hypno gasps.

"The icream! You salvaged it!"

The Literate Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out