Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
California Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cumlordjr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:06 pm
Hurry and drive faster guys!
what the others didn't know is Dan was a very good friend with the guy who played Kenneth in Dawn of the Dead, Ving Rhames and he knew he had a big house out here that he visited a lot. He came closer and closer to it.
and radioed "I HAVE A SUPRISE FOR YOU GUYS"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:09 pm
Rayde stepped on the gas to keep up with the old jaloppy, I guess knowledge of an area helps... Raydelooked over at Shane, she said " Hey, wake up your turn to drive. we're switchin' seats but we're not stopping." "ready?" "3...2...1.."  

Rayde Dannefor

Cumlordjr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:14 pm
Seeing the house he drove to the middle of the rode and began to shoot the zombies following them.
he Radioed"I'm on 27th Street, You will find me in the middle of the road."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:17 pm
Rayde was hanging onto the doorframe of her Jeep as she was fighting her way through the streets from the passenger seat as Shane drove the four of them down the road to 27th street.  

Rayde Dannefor

Cumlordjr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:26 pm
As the squad of two were mowing down many zombies he saw the other vehicle. Dan put his bands first cd "Eraser Shavings" in the cd player and listened to their debut song "Pajamas," this song pumped the men up and continued mowing down more zombies.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:34 pm
She awoke.

She couldn't see much. Her head was wrapped in bandages.

She was strapped to a hospital bed, unable to move. She didn't grow stiff or uncomfortable, but she couldn't even reach over to turn on the television set mounted in a steel bracket above her bed. She tried to sleep, but she failed at that, too; her body simply refused to truly relax, not when she kept hearing screams outside her room. No more gunshots, at least. She tried to calm down and failed.

It left her with a lot of time to think. To try to remember. She pushed hard into the dark parts of her brain, like developments full of houses with no lights on at all and nobody home. In the abandoned suburbs of her mind she tried to piece together anything, anything at all: the faces of her parents, her lovers, her friends. Did she have kids? Did she have a home somewhere? She tried not to color her thoughts with half-hearted guesses, but failed: the clothes she had on, the piercings had to mean something, at least, that she wasn’t homeless, that she didn't work in an office, at least. These superficial deductions got in the way, though. They summed up a caricature of a life with no detail, no texture at all. She tried to put them out of mind and remember something. She dug for any shard of memory at all. A birthday party. A trip to the mall. Where she had left her purse.

She tried to remember her own name, even her initials.

She failed.  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Jordon352

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:58 pm
"I wonder how dan and them will like this."Shane swerved off the street and down a side street to a hospital.He was flattening every zombie in his path and laughed as he almost crashed and continued driving pretty soon he was in front of the hospital there wasnt much he could do except drive up infront of it and kill every zombie outside before turning off the jeep"Yo i got a feeling that there might be some people here."He grabbed his auto shotgun and kicked in the front door.he entered being followed by rebecca who asked no questions he killed every zombie he came to face and he was making an awful racket."Hello!?Anybody here!?"He continued walking through the first floor and found that there was nobody around so he climbed the stairs,two at a time until he was on the second floor.he switched to his pistol and shot at every zombie he came across getting a head shot every time.he walked through calling out again and again "Is anybody out there?Hello?"He walked to the room that would lead to the third floor he heard breathing of what he wasnt sure but he was going to find out.

Shane entered the room to the stairwell and shot at a doctor zombie then turned and blew off his nurses head as well.nothing to do but to keep scanning the rooms and floors.He quickly ascended the stairs now he was on the third floor.he quickly dispatched the zombies and called out once more "Hello?Is anybody out there?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:10 pm
Dan saw this happen "Dammit Shane" and drove towards the hospital he knew Shane would be dead within minutes. he hear gunshots on the 3rd floor and went up there to check. Robert stayed in the van. As Dan ran upstairs he shot every sloppy seconds Shane had left behind in the head. He found Shane on the floor bitten. "YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE TO 27TH STREET YOU b*****d!" Dan shot the other zombie and went in the room and radioed to Robert to stay in the van, also that Shane got bit. Dan locked the door behind him and waited for the worst.  

Cumlordjr

Cumlordjr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:21 pm
Robert's View:
After being told to wait in the van no more zombies were coming and Robert grew worried parked both vehicles in the hospital, locked the front doors, and headed upstairs. He saw a room with a light on pointed his M16 and headed in. He saw a girl strapped to her bed and asked "Hey are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:30 am
((I was going to save her!))
Shane heard the fake transmission and went to the room where dan was and wrenched his weapon out of his hand and threw it across the room."Give me ten good reasons why i shouldnt blow your bloody head off and be done with you,you dont lie about others in a time like this if i was bit i would have told you."He had his shotgun at head level with dan after firing into the wall to prove he still had ammo.He was obviously breaking after a lot of stress but what shane said was true you couldnt lie about others not in this day and age.  

Jordon352

Rayde Dannefor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:52 am
Rayde was getting sick of waiting in the Jeep when all of the action was taking place inside the hospital. What ever happened to 27th street? Last she remembered she had made it there and switched seats with Shane so she could take a quick nap. Rayde looked over at her brother who was pulling guard down the street from the back of the Jeep. She stood up and jumped out of the truck with her new rifle slung across her back and her new pistol on her hip, she lit up a cigarette and stepped around towards the backside of her Jeep. "What the hell is taking those guys so long?" Rayde asked Charlie.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:57 am
"Rayde.do you like dan?I certainly dont I have quite a few suggestions come in and help."Shane had grabbed dan by the neck and held him there with one hand.in his other hand he had a desert eagle.he had the pistol pressed against dan's head."Dont you dare say a word dan.Or I'll blow your freaking brains out."Shane waited a few minutes."Rayde are you coming or not?"  

Jordon352

Rayde Dannefor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:26 am
Rayde looked up as the two came running out of the hospital. SHe shook her head. "Dan what have you gotten yourself into?" she said. Then she looked to Shane, "It might not be the best idea to kill him, he does know the area, remember? It's probably for the better if he lives, you two just need to learn to play nice." "Where's Rebbecca?" Rayde asked Shane. He threw a thumb over his shoulder towards the hospital. Rayde glared at him," You left my sister in there alone?" She pushed past Shane and Dan and their drama and walked into the hospital with her pistol drawn to find out what had happened to her sister.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:32 am
Shane booted dan to the ground and tied his hands behind his back."Im leaving you for dead and not even that other guy will rescue you."He grabbed the now bound dan relieved him of anything he could free himself with and re-entered the hospital.he walked up to one of the rooms for the insane and tossed dan inside slamming the door shut after walking out of it.he flicked on the light and turned the key locking the door.he then swallowed the key.Shane then jogged upstairs and back into the room with the girl.

"Excuse me ma'am but are you alright?"Shane said walking over to the girl strapped to the bad."would you like for me to get ya out of that there confounded contraption?"He looked around just then he noticed the girl wasnt concious."Shite."He said as he leisurely undid the straps and picked the girl up over his shoulder."Im gonna get you out of here darlin'."He walked to the stairs and found rayde."I found another survivior,Shes a pretty one too lucky to be alive."He stood there with his usual happy smile on his face.  

Jordon352

Rayde Dannefor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:52 am
Rayde glared at Shane. "Get her back to the Jeep, and you two stay there and wait until I get back." She snapped at thim. SHe readied her weapon and continued the search for her sister, Rayde was heated at the fact he had left her sister in the hospital alone. If anything happened to her Rayde knew just who she was going to take it out on. A grim smile touched her face at the thought of torturing the little b*****d for what he'd done. She'd have to worry about that later, now she had to concentrate on finding her sister...  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff