Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Demon Clan

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dark Emblem, Role Playing 

Reply RPG forums
The out cast town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:41 pm
Mestha smiled, "Problem is I can't eat or taste. So get your butt back up here. Trust me, making a crystalline being wait only brings misfortune."

Meteki gulps as he remembers a town were his friend lived at. The myrrh collectors could not get the myrrh back to the crystal in time. Now that land is forsaken, there were no survivors.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:47 pm
Ferio drags Lucy up stairs.

"and yet i become a rag doll. For ppl to pull me around. On a arm thats bleeding. Thank your ferio." She sighs once they reach up stairs.

He lets go of her and she lays there on the ground. Ferio picks her up to where shes standing and she falls to the ground. She growns as she lays there.

"Hmm we are all here. All...3 and half." He looks down at Lucy.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:50 pm
Mestha knelt down to Lucy, "Sorry for scaring the crap out of you earlier. But the useless guy behind me." She points a thumb at Meteki, " Had fainted. And I wasn't going to let him get killed. Now let me see that arm of yours..." She reaches for Lucy's wounded arm.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:53 pm
Lucy looks at her reaching for her arm. She bites her as hard as she can. Her shape like cat teeth diging in.

Ferios eyes get big. He looks at Meteki. "Am i seeing what your seeing. Is Lucy biteing her."  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:57 pm
Meteki shrugged, "Hey I screamed when I saw her skeleton. I fought undead too many times to be that scared. I think it's a vibe shes giving off."

Mestha stopped and looked at her, "You do realize I'm made of crystal don't you? You're teeth probably wouldn't hurt even if I could feel anything."  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:01 pm
Lucy hises at her. Black smoke poofs up around Lucy. Once it clears. Where Lucy layed lays a cat. The cat licks its arm and pimps down stairs.

Ferio rubs his head. "Ok...how can this day get anymore odder. Lucys a cat. Meteki brough a crystal person here."  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Mestha started walking downstairs, "And that crystal person is gonna help the cat whether she likes it or not!"

Meteki went after Mestha, "Wait! If she wants to be alone don't you think she should be left alone?"

Mestha thought about it, "Why don't you go help her? You still have your magic. Wouldn't it be nice to help a woman every once in awhile?"

Meteki thought it was a good idea... until he heard that last part, "Mestha, what are you up to?"

Mestha looked innocently at him, "What am I up to? Someone like me? Plotting something?"

Meteki started walking downstairs, but didn't leave Mestha out of his sight.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:13 pm
Ferio sighs he looked out of the top hotel building. Seeing Lucy on the roof of the bar. She sighs and follows Mestha.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:15 pm
Mestha doesn't move. In fact she just leans back against a wall and stares out into space. Her pupils grow wide.

Meteki walks outside, "Lucy? Lucy where are you? It's just me, Meteki."  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:21 pm
Ferio sighs and sits agains the wall shes leaning again.

Lucy jumps on Metekis head form a tree. "Meow!" She wags her tail.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:23 pm
Meteki couldn't help but smile, "Oh there you are! I'm sorry about Mestha. She kind of scares me too. But your arm... it's wounded right? Can I at least try and help? Don't worry, you don't have to talk to Mestha about this."  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:27 pm
Lucy licks his face and puts her lefted arm out. As the knife that hurt her. Went all the way though. Not hiting the bone.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:34 pm
Meteki calmly held the paw. The one thing he did not forget in the sea of war was how to gently hold someone, courtesy of his younger sister. Meteki let mana flow through him again, "Cure." Green magic flowed out of his fingertips and around her paw, slowly healing the wound.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:46 pm
Lucy Black Smoke covers her. She turns into herself. She stands there watchs Meteki.

Ferio sighs and and gets up and walks up to the hotel doors. He stops befor opening. He gets a feeling that he shouldnt go outside. He looks at the ground. As his hand slowly slides off the door.  

iiSheXHimii
Crew

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200

likelike4

1,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:47 pm
Mestha smiles devilishly.

Meteki scratches the back of his head, "Uh... so, you're all better right? What do you want to do now?"  
RPG forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff