Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh the Lovely Arts!

Back to Guilds

Stories, poetry, roleplays, short stories and more... 

Tags: Lovely, Poetry, Roleplay, Arts, Writing 

Reply Roleplays
The Hearts of Men (1x1 with Eternal Chronicler) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:22 am
User Image
--<._.-'--.__Tessa Orinae__.--'-._.>--

So cold...
All the same, all about me.
The wit, the wisdom.
Here I stand,
Here I live...
The truth of a revelation, frozen in fear.
Slowly dying...

"Oh, haven't I?"
Tessa hardly even managed to fit a mocking tone in her voice. She knew well enough she was out of place, a water elementalist in a desert, a Half-Elf outside both the woods and the city, and a girl in the company of a pirate. In the end, she had a fair amount of trouble dismissing it as the life of an adventurer any longer.
"Let's take from the start, with you referring to me consistently by 'love', 'darling' or as I recall 'beauty' earlier on. Then again I could easily reiterate my point of piracy and vampirism, but I suspect you knew that one already. Shall I get to where you called me down to the ground for your so-called 'persuasion', as well, or would you rather I stop now?"

Obliteration On Cheetos:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:31 am
User Image
Jack------------------------------------------
------------------- Cortez

Of Blood and Gold I know,
of the freedom of a ship,
and only the wind holding you back.

"And you have stated yourself that I am a pirate," Jack said, not bothering to turn back. "But then I suppose that you would not have the time of day to be in company with such scum," His words were laced with a hint of bitterness. "Have you not taken into account that I have been alone with naught but a camel for company, for over 200 and 50 years? Even you with your tongue of ice is at least a voice to hear," He turned and looked her over. "And blood beside my own," He turned back and clicked his tongue and William lurched forwards, increasing in pace.

This is what I loved...And lost.
[OutrageousObliviousCats:---]

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:38 am
User Image

So cold...
The wit, the wisdom.
Here I stand,
Here I live...
Slowly dying...

Tessa released him from her hold for long enough to stretch her back, before drawing them over his shoulders and resuming her lean against him, laughing softly.
"And it was you who identified yourself as 'scum', whereas I have done no such thing. All I deal in for it is naming similarities for cause of my doubts, and of course there was still the Moonview last night..." she shuddered slightly, "the more insightful traits of a Moon Elf are drawn out in the moon itself, in my case when I prefer to sleep and, to put it simply you found the majority of last night prancing through my mind, so to say."
She tilted her head slightly and kissed him once on the cheek, smiling all the same.
"I suppose you would want to know about it, no?"

Obliteration On Cheetos:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:47 am
User Image

Jack sighed and leaned back for a moment, bringing his mouth by her ear. "I suppose I would. If anything my intrigue is brought forth" He said softly before resuming his former position.He chuckled quietly and patted William, allowing him to slow down a bit. "I'm listening,"

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:57 am
User Image

So cold...
The wit, the wisdom.
Here I stand,
Here I live...
Slowly dying...

"Well..." Tessa giggled, "you lost your ship to a stunning show of stupidity, but not everything is impossible to remedy. You see, as you told me you had been banished for the unintended elimination of the lives of your crew, your vampiric traits aside, but..."
She drew herself up slightly, putting her lips almost immediately beside his ear and smiling, before whispering; "what if you were redeemed?"
She leaned back down, still quite attached to the man before her and dropped her head on her arm slung over his shoulder, staring about level with his eyes.
"What if in repayment you saved a life? Say of a young Half-Elven maiden heading into the mouth of Hell itself? Say, the same one with a carried affinity with the Holy Sea, Seriel? And what if she had the power of a wise enough persuasion over authority that in fact she could remedy the loss of your ship? I'd think that would prove quite an endearing case, on both sides, no? Foresight is a strange thing, Jack."

Obliteration On Cheetos:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:03 am
User Image

Jack's eyes widened and he turned quickly, causing WIlliam to stop and groan. Jack's hands clutched feverishly onto Tessa. "You would do that for a duty I was already willing to perform?" He chuckled and leaned into her. "And I am the foolish one?" He whispered in her ear before releasing her. He turned around, hiding a hopeful smile from her.

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:11 am
User Image

So cold...
The wit, the wisdom.
Here I stand,
Here I live...
Slowly dying...

Tessa's face flushed, but she kept her composure - for as long as it took her to take a long drink from her flask, finally satisfied with the lack of thickness to the taste. She dropped back onto Jack's back and smiled at him.
"Someday, I'll like you, as it was said of me a day ago. Well overnight I found out exactly why. Besides, 250 years is quite a long time without your life's work to bear, and it's a little funny how quickly you've taken to me. Besides," she laughed, "I wouldn't call you a 'pirate' so much as a 'crazed seaman'. Most pirates don't care for the truth half as much as you do. You can thank me when it's all said and done, alright? You keep my life from being taken, I give yours back to you, we're square."

Obliteration On Cheetos:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:18 am
User Image

"Not all pirates are lying, plundering scum, love," Jack said, looking at the time. He closed his pocketwatch and grinned. "I knew you would like me," He pulled William into a cave and let the animal lay down. He dismounted and rummaged through a bag, pulling out a waterskin and metal trough. He poured water out for William and sat next to the cave wall.

"We are making good time, I think we could all use a rest," Jack said, leaning his head back against the cave wall. "Although, I find it rather intriguing that you have failed to mention what you will be doing after all is said and done,"

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:25 am
User Image

So cold...
The wit, the wisdom.
Here I stand,
Here I live...
Slowly dying...

"Well..."
Tessa flipped herself away from the wall and landed in a crouch next to William's head, forming a large tub of ice near to the camel's head before filling it with water. She patted its neck lightly for a moment, "It won't last long, drink up." she said quietly.
She came over to Jack's side and sat down, stretching her legs out in front of her and watching him with a smile.
"Consider the obvious for a moment. You'd be the captain of a ship without a crew. You're a Vampire, which sadly to say I doubt will bring you many admirers and potential crewmen. I, on the other hand could - with some small amount of mechanical help - take a fishing boat across the ocean just as quickly as a fully crewed and equipped vessel. As such you wouldn't need a crew... well outside of myself. That, given that I would... ah, do I suppose... like you, it's a simple question to ask."

Obliteration On Cheetos:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:34 am
User Image

"You are offering to crew a ship under my command? What about me not owning you?" Jack said turning his head towards Tessa with an amused smile. "You seem to constantly go back on your word, should I be trusting you?" He teased. It was a tempting offer, to have a ship again and only one crew member. To feel the wind on his face and the spray of the sea...He sighed and leaned back, eyes closing.

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:39 am
User Image

So cold...
The wit, the wisdom.
Here I stand,
Here I live...
Slowly dying...

Tessa laughed, dropping her head on his shoulder and her arm across his chest with a smile.
"And just who would own who? Sure, you own the ship, but if I'm the only one crewing and could just as easily sink you as get you where you want to be going... I'd think I own you in the situation, don't you think? It works out to a nice balance. You have what I need, and I have what you do. That, and I think I also have what you want, besides."

Obliteration On Cheetos:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:45 am
User Image

"Oh?" Jack said opening his eyes. He touched her arm lightly with a finger. "Warmed up to me have you finally?" He teased, turning his head towards Tessa. He cautiously brought his arm around her and let his fingers touch the top of her shoulder. "You were right you know, about desires," He let his voice drop into a low growling sound.

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:54 am
User Image

So cold...
The wit, the wisdom.
Here I stand,
Here I live...
Slowly dying...

"It doesn't take much to tell, Jack." Tessa smiled and grazed his cheek again, "You wear it on your every quality. Your words, actions, overall being. Has it ever occurred to you why I am so cold?"
She leaned her head away, tracing a finger along his jaw with a playful smirk.
"It does make it difficult sometimes, I know but in the end is it any less worth the effort? After all, wasn't it you who volunteered to help prior to all your insinuation? Then again, wasn't it you who I found to inevitably save my life, too?"
She smiled, leaning away and dropping to the floor, arms crossed over her bare stomach.
"Oh, whoops... that was a lot to ask at once," she said with a giggle, "I'd hate to question a balancing act..."

Obliteration On Cheetos:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:05 pm
User Image

Jack grinned and lowered himself next to her. "You do seem to ask for a lot, and a lot more than you know," He said, trailing a finger down her arm. "You are with a pirate after all," He whispered. "And an unpredictable one," He added, his eyes flashing devilishly.

"Not to mention a vampire," He said, lifting her wrist from her stomach gently and raising it to his mouth. His breath hitched over her skin before he released her.

The_Scarlet_Lark

Kares-Eternal Chronicler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:14 pm
User Image

So cold...
The wit, the wisdom.
Here I stand,
Here I live...
Slowly dying...

"Well I do have one condition," Tessa said flatly, "no biting. I've explained that much already. I would freeze your lips closed but that would ruin it, so I guess I'll have to trust you, hm?"
The same arm that had been lifted fell over and behind Jack, and she smiled softly, touching lips with his for a moment before retreating again.
"The question is, then; is my trust well-founded or not?"

Obliteration On Cheetos:

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas